2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a snippet of something today about Ann Finnell saying KC does not know what happened to her daughter. Doesn't that fly in the face of JB prosecution? I did not hear the entire story but IS had the piece and I walked in at the end but they were critical of the statement saying that JB laid out what happened in court. I'm afraid I don't understand and thought perhaps someone else heard this and could elaborate.

Well according to JB in opening statements Caylee drowned in the pool and screamed at Casey, look what you did,your mother will never forgive you for this........ all BS of course.

So AF needs to pay more attention to her cases.........:floorlaugh:

If that is true, that KC allegedly told her lawyers that she didn't know what happened, then JB should be in big trouble. Because I believe it is a crime of some sort for any attorney (they are all officers of the court) to tell a made up, bald face lie story for the jury. I had assumed that <that woman> had fed all of that to the defense and they went with it because that would be allowed. (Meaning they didn't purposely perpetrate a fraud upon the court). I hope that makes sense. As distasteful as I find Jose Baez, I did assume it was a story his client fed to him. If AF is now saying her client "didn't know what happened", that's a new can of worms. moo

I know. It seems more and more that JB did some pretty unethical things during the trial. I can't see how the Florida Bar can let the accumulation of unethical conduct slide. I don't expect it would rise to the level of disbarment but something does not smell right. I know I heard this today. I just did not hear the entire conversation

This has got to be a joke..what publishing company is going to have a woman who was caught perjuring herself in front of the whole country write a book and really believe the public will not only buy it,but BELIEVE IT!Some people JUST DON'T GET IT!!LOL

there is rumor of who the publishing company is but I don't think it's verified so I think it's against TOS to post it.

there is rumor of who the publishing company is but I don't think it's verified so I think it's against TOS to post it.

Yeah-I know who you are talking about-I won't say it either..but they are in for a rude awakening with the public!!

I personally think all of them, the whole stinky bunch of them, are malignant narcissists. The perjurer is too deluded to realize that no one wants to buy anything she is selling. I envision her becoming like the mom of Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura. She will be cooking CHILI in the crock pot, hoping every day her daughter will be home...
The convicted felon is too deluded to realize that more than half of the free world hates her guts and she is going to be a social LEPER. Remember the scene in the movie "Can't Buy Me Love" when Patrick Dempsey's character was outed and shunned? And the one guy says "He's in Siberia. The mutants won't even go near him!" The convicted felon thinks she is going to get out and do what? Be BFF with Lisabeth Fryer and Michele Medina? Not hardly. Clearly they have no scruples but I doubt if they are going to spend their free time with her and not be paid for it. She will be a hated woman, for a very long time. And I doubt her ego will be able to tolerate that. And what MAN will ever want to settle down with and make children with a woman who threw her precious baby in a swamp to rot?? There are freaks out there that might, but believe me, they won't be the kind of guy the felon is looking for.
As for the creepy brother (Cindy's OTHER spawn), I can only pray he doesn't reproduce. Ditto that for his WONDER TWIN sister. Now that she will be out of jail they can get their secret decoder rings out and talk in code!
As for George, I don't even know what to say. Part of me thinks he was IN on the whole thing, and that he followed the script to a T in order to get the felon acquitted. I don't know.
I do know this, though: every day, they have to look in the mirror...and live with their pathetic selves.

I heard a snippet of something today about Ann Finnell saying KC does not know what happened to her daughter. Doesn't that fly in the face of JB prosecution? I did not hear the entire story but IS had the piece and I walked in at the end but they were critical of the statement saying that JB laid out what happened in court. I'm afraid I don't understand and thought perhaps someone else heard this and could elaborate.

For Pete's sake yes it flies in JBs face. And hello if she doesn't know what happened to her, did anyone ask her when the last time she talked to her was? What, she left her in GAs charge then 31 days later CA finds her and ICA makes up a story about the nanny? What is AF talking about? When would she have realized Caylee was gone or dead? It is so insulting to people's intelligence! Well except for the people on the jury.

Must be some "official" attempt to quiet the outrage - who ever heard about a sitting judge commenting on anything.

If that's what he's saying - God knows I respect the man but I'm not buying it Stan. Nice try though...still very angry....

If I am wrong pls correct me but Judge Stan Strickland is saying "i don't think there was reasonable doubt."

He Doesn't think there was reasonable doubt, he was shocked by the verdict himself..........

Yeah-I know who you are talking about-I won't say it either..but they are in for a rude awakening with the public!!

Yeah, I noticed that they've denied signing with Casey Anthony on their facebook page but NOT Cindy Anthony. Guess they don't get there aren't enough "Cindy sympathizers" out there to make writing/selling a book very profitable, not to mention that they'll be boycotted just the same, including by myself.

A local woman in Jacksonville is being harassed cause her name is the same as juror #3.

She said threating messages being left at home and on facebook.

She said that if she would be on that jury she would have found her guilty.

(jax woman is different race than the real juror #3)

Story on TV right now their web site is news4jax.com

Nor sure if story is there right now.

This is so very true--so what can she be asked-so did you win the hot body contest??

It will be pointless questions such as

1. "What did you do when you first tasted freedom"?

2. "What does your future look like?"

3. "Any plans for future children?"

I just saw this. AF said she believes that ICA doesnt know what happened after caylee drowned, she said ICA doesnt know if one or more people were involved. Right. There was no evidence presented that a drowning happened. I do not believe anyone was involved except ICA. Amazing how her defense team is still spinning the lie.

Must be some "official" attempt to quiet the outrage - who ever heard about a sitting judge commenting on anything.

If that's what he's saying - God knows I respect the man but I'm not buying it Stan. Nice try though...still very angry....

He disagrees with the verdict - I'm not sure I follow what you're saying?

And we all know what Casey says is the truth right?

But I haven't heard what you're talking about by Ann. I'll have to see if I can find it.

..he's saying that he doesn't agree with the jury..

@bobkealing bob kealing
At 6pm on @WESH former #CaseyAnthony trial judge Stan Strickland: "i don't think there was reasonable doubt."

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28512989/detail.html
Former Casey Judge: Verdict 'Throws Me For A Loop'

------VIDEO with JudgeS @ link------

A local woman in Jacksonville is being harassed cause her name is the same as juror #3.

She said threating messages being left at home and on facebook.

She said that if she would be on that jury she would have found her guilty.

(jax woman is different race than the real juror #3)

Story on TV right now their web site is news4jax.com

Nor sure if story is there right now.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/28512501/detail.html

Woman Has Same Name As Anthony Juror

Jennifer Ford, Of Jacksonville, Says She Has Received Angry Calls, Messages

I think HJBP was surprised by the verdict also........

yall remember that lil cartoon years ago, the tune was something like

"my name is SIMON ..and I like to wear my SCHUSTERS"...or something like that?

eta

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvssomC2zVs"]YouTube - &#x202a;Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings - Early Morning&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

goodness did I ever get the song wrong! :waitasec::crazy::innocent::floorlaugh:

Okay - just saw the "official" news release and he is saying exactly the opposite! He says whenever he thinks of the verdict it throws for a "loop". Circumstantial evidence is still evidence and there is rarely a camera filming the killing or abuse of a child.

So in other words, he also does not like the jury verdict! Whew sounds more like the Stan we know and love!

Please check out my post now in case you saw it before the last edit and misunderstood like I did...Back to loving me some Stan!

I think HJBP was surprised by the verdict also........

I'll take it even further - I'll bet he was shocked, angry at the injustice and as mad as hell about wasting so many of the Florida tax payer and his court budget $$$'s on this fiasco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member