What questions are still unanswered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dogs hit the backyard because Caylee's body was on the ground there...there was no disturbed earth that I recall.

Based on the expert testimony Caylee was not placed there immediately upon death since it takes some 'hours' before cadaver dogs can detect residual scent ... so it is more plausible that this was a long dead Caylee placed in an attempt to bury her. Remember the car was also unusually backed into the garage that day.

I don't believe that Caylee was placed on the ground just after being discovered in an accident IMO.

I want to know why did the Anthony home call KC on JULY 1st a flurry of phone calls amongst a call to RAINALDI PLUMBING???

CA wrote a check to Rainaldi for $238.96 CK# 4588 on July 1st

Calls to Casey from the Anthony landline are made to her at 1:43, 1:51, 1:52, 2:02, 6:56, 7:33, and 7:50 AM.

I just wonder why they kept calling KC and if this emergency is somehow related? This stuff was never mentioned in any depo that I have read and seems to have been glossed over even by LE.

I think the dogs hit the backyard because Caylee's body was on the ground there...there was no disturbed earth that I recall.

They did find a small area of disturbed earth somewhere in the backyard, I don't know if GA or CA mentioned this or if the police asked them about it. I thought it was near a bush. There were also missing pavers I think, possibly she was thinking of putting her under the playhouse but changed her mind, again, too much work.

One question that I still have ..Is JB's wife blind? How is it ok with her that JB was with ICA many days in his office. This is NOT normal for any attorney client situation. It would not be ok with me or any of my friends.

After all we have learned about Casey throughout the trial and discovery, there is one thing that always leads me back to the truth that Casey and Casey alone murdered her daughter and covered it up.

The fact that Casey borrowed a shovel within days of the 16th is just proof positive to me - this on top of all the other evidence just leads to only one conclusion. Casey wasn't living at Hopespring and only stopped by there to steal food and pick up clothes. There is no way she was doing yard work while shoplifting from her parents. There is only one reason that Casey would need a shovel - her car was the only car there at that time. Casey borrowed the shovel and attempted to bury her daughter. MOO

Your thinking here strikes me as very astute and logical. However, let's assume we know that Casey (formerly ICA) borrowed the shovel to bury Caylee.

A juror could say, "we still don't know whether Casey killed Caylee on purpose. Casey could have wanted the shovel to bury Caylee after an accidental drowning."

That might be nonsense, but I'm playing devil's advocate with your interesting thoughts.

Did the jury never assume Casey helped with the disposal of Caylee?

Did the jury pin all the disposal of Caylee on GA and Kronk alone?

Did the jury assume Casey was a totally innocent bystander from the pool accident to the swamp?

I would love to know the jury's exact take on the shovel. Your line of inquiry deserves a coherent answer.

:waitasec: :maddening: :whoosh:

Your thinking here strikes me as very astute and logical. However, let's assume we know that Casey (formerly ICA) borrowed the shovel to bury Caylee.

A juror could say, "we still don't know whether Casey killed Caylee on purpose. Casey could have wanted the shovel to bury Caylee after an accidental drowning."

That might be nonsense, but I'm playing devil's advocate with your interesting thoughts.

Did the jury never assume Casey helped with the disposal of Caylee?

Did the jury pin all the disposal of Caylee on GA and Kronk alone?

Did the jury assume Casey was a totally innocent bystander from the pool accident to the swamp?

I would love to know the jury's exact take on the shovel. Your line of inquiry deserves a coherent answer.

:waitasec: :maddening: :whoosh:

Bait and switch? She was there looking guilty while someone else was doing the "dirty" work?
Get the focus on her the pontiac and the garage on the 18th- so some other activity was overlooked? :confused:
ETA: or the investigators

One question that I still have ..Is JB's wife blind? How is it ok with her that JB was with ICA many days in his office. This is NOT normal for any attorney client situation. It would not be ok with me or any of my friends.

He lied to his wife. He may have told her it was the lady Padilla had living at the Anthony home. Tracy M. (Read it in the thread about her.) The one that said she dressed like KC, put on wig, put a watch on her ankle to look like the monitor. Well, the monitor would show where KC was but the wife would not have access to that information.

And, if that was not the lie, there was some sort of fabricated explanation.

I don't think GA had anything to do with it....it was all ICA....there is a window of time identified but it isn't exactly clear where in that window the baby died....

but here's my scenario if you are interested....

June 15th = ICA is on the phone allllll night - she is making calls and texting until at least 3:22am on the 16th...then she is up at 7:45 calling her phone from the house line (I assume to find it like so many people do)...she checks voice mail and then hops on the computer. I think it is safe to assume Caylee is up now otherwise ICA would be sleeping off the late bed time...normal day gets under way, she texts here and there and takes care of Caylee....after lunch her phone/computer etc activity gets heavy....in my scenario, this is when Caylee goes out to the pool. Casey thinks she's in front of the TV or some other similar activity or maybe even with GA (but he has already left) and doesn't notice she went outside....if ICA thinks she's watching a Disney movie or something to that extent, a 2 hour absence wouldn't be that far fetched (for a lackadaisical parent interested in her texts/phone calls and happy that the movie has engrossed the baby) At 3pm George calls Casey but it is less than a min, so he probably doesn't get a hold of her, she's on the phone with Jesse anyway. ...at 3:35 she texts tony and then goes to look for Caylee...sometime between 3:35 and 4:10 she finds her body - but she's been in there a while ...and it is obvious that she has been in there a while but she initially has a normal reaction - she frantically calls everyone for help - unfortunately no one answers....She text with Tony while Caylee is laying dead in the grass - Casey makes the plans for that night - then decides to cover up the whole event....she does the coverup between 4:25 and 630pm

Astute questions here, and I focus on your first inquiry (in bold).

As I recall, JB gave a rather vague time frame for Calyee's pool death. Something like "maybe that morning, maybe that afternoon."

Why such a broad time frame? Sort of like ICA saying she had dropped Caylee off with Zanny "between 9 and 1."

Why would GA and ICA only have a broad (many hours long) time frame on this cataclysmic accident? If GA found Caylee in the pool at 2 PM, for example, why would Baez give such a broad time frame for her death.

Did both GA and ICA possibly not check on Caylee for five hours? Someone should be held to account for this. It speaks to culpable negligence.

:banghead: :thud: :banghead:

Yes, her body was placed there by Casey while she considered a back yard burial. I'm with JA, I think it was just too much work her her. She's not exactly known for having much of a work ethic. She didn't even live at Hopespring - she only went there to steal food. I honestly don't believe she borrowed a shovel to do any yard work and there is ample evidence that she DID borrow a shovel. MOO

If GA's shed was locked, what was ICA's urgency to borrow a shovel from the neighbor?

Just wait for GA to get home, and then obtain one of his many shovels for the bamboo project. I'm sure GA would have welcomed ICA's thoughtful offer to help the A's with their backyard landscaping needs.

And if GA and ICA were both covering up an accidental pool drowning, why wouldn't ICA use one of GA's shovels for that? Why complicate the cover-up by needlessly using a neighbor's shovel in such a clandestine project?

:cowboy: :beagle: :detective:

Casey, why would you sit in jail for 3 years if your father, who you say molested you - was responsible for the cover up and Caylee's disposal?

Did the jury not think about that? If her father is so despicable, why would she cover for him for 3 years?

Just another thing the jury didn't bother to think about during their express "deliberation"...

I don't think GA had anything to do with it....it was all ICA....there is a window of time identified but it isn't exactly clear where in that window the baby died....

June 15th = ICA is on the phone allllll night - she is making calls and texting until at least 3:22am on the 16th...then she is up at 7:45 calling her phone from the house line (I assume to find it like so many people do)...she checks voice mail and then hops on the computer. I think it is safe to assume Caylee is up now otherwise ICA would be sleeping off the late bed time...normal day gets under way, she texts here and there and takes care of Caylee....after lunch her phone/computer etc activity gets heavy....in my scenario, this is when Caylee goes out to the pool. Casey thinks she's in front of the TV or some other similar activity or maybe even with GA (but he has already left) and doesn't notice she went outside....if ICA thinks she's watching a Disney movie or something to that extent, a 2 hour absence wouldn't be that far fetched (for a lackadaisical parent interested in her texts/phone calls and happy that the movie has engrossed the baby) At 3pm George calls Casey but it is less than a min, so he probably doesn't get a hold of her, she's on the phone with Jesse anyway. ...at 3:35 she texts tony and then goes to look for Caylee...sometime between 3:35 and 4:10 she finds her body - but she's been in there a while ...and it is obvious that she has been in there a while but she initially has a normal reaction - she frantically calls everyone for help - unfortunately no one answers....She text with Tony while Caylee is laying dead in the grass - Casey makes the plans for that night - then decides to cover up the whole event....she does the coverup between 4:25 and 630pm

Thanks for your careful analysis. If the way you suggest is correct, then some might continue to ask why ICA so adamantly hid this truth from the world for so long.

IMO, Dr. G's testimony that, in her career, no parent had ever before hidden such a death, is pertinent. I know of no cogent theory to explain why ICA would not have a normal funeral for Caylee after an accidental death.

And if the jury believed this pool scenario, why did they give ICA no penalty for child neglect. IMO, such a long delay in knowing the status of a two-year old strikes me as beyond excuse. Caylee was not a ten-year old.

And the pool accident theory leaves me profoundly confused about ICA's later handling of the Sunfire at the Amscot parking lot. Why would she go out of her way to pile suspicion upon herself in this way, if she knew herself to be innocent?

And why not share the truth with the world after being indicted for homicide in October, 2008?

This doesn't explain her behavior for the next 31 days or the duct tape. I think we can safely assume that she was NOT sexually abused by GA which allegedly explained her lack of emotion.

If GA's shed was locked, what was ICA's urgency to borrow a shovel from the neighbor?

Just wait for GA to get home, and then obtain one of his many shovels for the bamboo project. I'm sure GA would have welcomed ICA's thoughtful offer to help the A's with their backyard landscaping needs.

And if GA and ICA were both covering up an accidental pool drowning, why wouldn't ICA use one of GA's shovels for that? Why complicate the cover-up by needlessly using a neighbor's shovel in such a clandestine project?

:cowboy: :beagle: :detective:

someone posted on another thread that one of the steps in preparing Chloroform was to mix the remaining sample in sand with a shovel to get rid of it. Don't know if the process is legit.

My question? Am I insane or stupid because I think it's all in the timeline of June 16.

All my questions keep going back there. I just can't believe that George could go work at 3:00 after his grandaughter drowned but I can believe that KC could go to Tony's. It haunts me.

great questions, i share some of them but i also want to know if the jail would let her cut her hair or not. not an important question, but i think she's lying about this too. or at least , not telling the complete truth...

ICA so adamantly hid this because she is she is guilty of some serious neglect and knew she would be in trouble for that neglect given the state of the body after floating in the pool undiscovered for a few hours.

I don't understand the jury at all - they seemed to accept that there was some sort of accident but didn't seem to think that Casey had any culpability during said accident. So I can't help ya there. But the Sunfire is as everyone else believes, Caylee's dead body was in that trunk....Casey is the one who dumped her in the woods after staging a kidnapping scenario with the duct tape placement.

Thanks for your careful analysis. If the way you suggest is correct, then some might continue to ask why ICA so adamantly hid this truth from the world for so long.

IMO, Dr. G's testimony that, in her career, no parent had ever before hidden such a death, is pertinent. I know of no cogent theory to explain why ICA would not have a normal funeral for Caylee after an accidental death.

And if the jury believed this pool scenario, why did they give ICA no penalty for child neglect. IMO, such a long delay in knowing the status of a two-year old strikes me as beyond excuse. Caylee was not a ten-year old.

And the pool accident theory leaves me profoundly confused about ICA's later handling of the Sunfire at the Amscot parking lot. Why would she go out of her way to pile suspicion upon herself in this way, if she knew herself to be innocent?

And why not share the truth with the world after being indicted for homicide in October, 2008?

This doesn't explain her behavior for the next 31 days or the duct tape. I think we can safely assume that she was NOT sexually abused by GA which allegedly explained her lack of emotion.

It does to me - she isn't an innocent grieving mother in my theory...she is negligent and she chooses to not ruin her night by dumping the body (and staging the kidnapping)

Tracy from LP's crew said this is what she thought happened:

1) The day GA & Casey had the hell about the gas cans, she thinks Caylee is already bagged & in the trunk. She's wrapped & double bagged so no fluid has seeped out.

2) When Casey leaves the A's home, she drives around the corner, opens the trunk & in a hurry grabs Caylee out of the trunk, the bags get caught on something, rips, and that's when the fluids come out & get in the trunk of the car.

3) She said she thought the tape/sticker was put on after death to make it look like the "nanny took her" if they found her early.

4)Off to Tony & Blockbuster...

I want to know how poor little Caylee died. We will never get the truth.

My question? Am I insane or stupid because I think it's all in the timeline of June 16.

All my questions keep going back there. I just can't believe that George could go work at 3:00 after his grandaughter drowned but I can believe that KC could go to Tony's. It haunts me.

This exact question has always driven me up the wall and over the other side.

The Defense wants us to believe:

()--- GA is so profoundly corrupt that he will go to work that day, knowing Caylee has just died, and his going to work will subject her body to desecration, such that even his many pets never faced.

()--- Though GA knows the true pool story, he was willing to hide this at trial, and see his own daughter possibly get the death penalty, all to cover up an accident.

Borrowing from Dennis Miller, I say to ICA, lie if you must, but don't play us for chumps.

:bricks: :eek:hdear: :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member