2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that last night. I really enjoyed it. It gave me a very good feeling unlike the KC news.

Jaycee is so wonderful. It's like Jaycee is an angel and ICA the devil. Here is a woman who suffered REAL sexual abuse and another who lies about it for sympathy.

Jaycee is such a loving and great person. She and her family will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

NG says jury forman was DISGUSTED when he had to sign the verdict sheet! Why the heck did he SIGN it then???????????????????????????????????????????

#2 said that as well. Why not hang the jury if you don't agree? You know she's guilty but let her off? Makes no sense.

I forgot to mention on ID tonight at 9:00pm EST is a special with AJ on the trial.
I had started a thread but sadly ;-( it was not accepted...

I turned it down and watched the Jaycee Dugard video from last night interview. If you didn't watch it, check out the thread and watch. Very good. Her story of being a true Mom and protecting her children. Unlike this evil B here.

her book comes out tomorrow!

NG says jury forman was DISGUSTED when he had to sign the verdict sheet! Why the heck did he SIGN it then???????????????????????????????????????????

He should be disgusted with himself then.....no one MADE him sign it.

There was a DT private detective on JVM just trashing George the whole time even saying George had been accused by the defense team about molesting Casey back at the begining of the case and he did not deny it.

Of course it was a lie, the DT needs to make George still look bad and that he molested Casey so they can sell their books.

Honestly, if he molested her...I'm sorry she had to endure that, but my God, there are many, many of us here who have survived molestation, incest, rape, dysfunctional family's, severe trauma, abandonment, and severe abuse; but we never killed our child. I'm sorry if she was molested; which I highly doubt, but it sure as H E double L does not give her an excuse to kill, lie, and steal.

The devil comes but to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10) and she has certainly done that, hasn't she!
Maybe her movie could be titled "The devil wears ruffles." :giggle:

:hand::snooty:

I will NOT watch although I'm a hypocrite d/t read what's stated on here! lol

The more these jurors talk, the less sense it makes to me. They had lesser included charges. The state does not have to prove cause of death. The doubt has to be reasonable. So what are they talking about?

The jurors tuned out the jury instructions. They had no idea of their role here. The more they talk the clearer that becomes.

Honestly, if he molested her...I'm sorry she had to endure that, but my God, there are many, many of us here who have survived molestation, incest, rape, dysfunctional family's, severe trauma, abandonment, and severe abuse; but we never killed our child. I'm sorry if she was molested; which I highly doubt, but it sure as H E double L does not give her an excuse to kill, lie, and steal.

The devil comes but to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10) and she has certainly done that, hasn't she!
Maybe her movie could be titled "The devil wears ruffles." :giggle:

A good example....Jaycee Dugard....surely was molested and raped. But she loved her babies dearly and would never cause any harm to them.

Nancy likes to give her own 'interpretation' of the jurors words. She's amusing that way but unless the complete statement is presented, I tend to lean toward taking those inflamatory comments by Nancy as entertainment.

I think it is funny Nancy Grace stole Greta's thunder. LOL LOL

Just switched channel to Bill O'Reilly....he's interviewing NG now.

The more these jurors talk, the less sense it makes to me. They had lesser included charges. The state does not have to prove cause of death. The doubt has to be reasonable. So what are they talking about?

Read my mind. :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members