2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a DT private detective on JVM just trashing George the whole time even saying George had been accused by the defense team about molesting Casey back at the begining of the case and he did not deny it.

Of course it was a lie, the DT needs to make George still look bad and that he molested Casey so they can sell their books.

If true ... Why didn't GA mention and deny the charges in his suicide note ... That'd be a MAJOR issue that would weigh heavily and he'd want to address.

If true ... Why didn't ICA file charges back then? Why roll the dice 3 years later in a DP case within the OS? Why not file charges and use that to bolster her case?

Not buying this ... There seems to be some pro-ICA anti-GA PR campaign.

ML on about the death threats....A's not living it up, they are here in Orlando
OSCO monitoring situation with death threats

I am waiting for Datleine to get all the jurors together and do one of those-here look at this video and tell me what you think...would you have voted a different way...

I KNEW it was Baez telling his client to not see her mom.

The jurors tuned out the jury instructions. They had no idea of their role here. The more they talk the clearer that becomes.

If we were to agree with all 3 statements. And we do. THEN
It falls at the feet of HHJP .

I love what NG is saying about the jurors. I'm glad she's saying what she thinks.

If we were to agree with all 3 statements. And we do. THEN
It falls at the feet of HHJP .

Interesting thought.......but remember, those instructions were all made with input and 'approval' of both the prosecution and the defense. Both sides must have felt that the instructions were okay. JMO.

I am buying also tomorrow. Will it be available in any stores?

I think it is funny Nancy Grace stole Greta's thunder. LOL LOL

I love your posts and think your avatar is HYSTERICAL but honestly, I really really like Greta and she has alot more credibility to me than NG....but hey what do I know........

How is the foreman saying he's sick and disgusted at the verdict? I'm curious, but I was fairly young during the OJ trial. Did the jurors come out and say the same carp?

And riddle me this: Am I ever going to stop watching HLN's coverage of this case?? lol. I think I have a problem!

lol. Or will they ever stop covering it?

I remember only one OJ juror, a woman, saying she felt he was guilty and she wished she had fought for it. But it is a long ago memory, so who knows if I have that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa