• The Defense provided reasonable doubt and the jury got it right

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and Bill Mahar all agree. I don't that's a group that generally gets together. What I see is that people who followed the case and were knowledgeable about it and understand the law and the jury instructions and the charges think she's guilty. People who aren't knowledgeable are using the verdict and people's reaction to make political or other points.

For example, I read the Boston Globe. A columnist there went after the people who criticize the jury to make a point about mobs and Nancy Grace etc and then related she had never followed the case. She was using the case to make a point without actually caring about or addressing the case. I'm seeing/reading a lot of that.

Actually, I saw an article, I forget where, but it was by a man so it was different, saying the exact same thing. He admitted he didnt know much about the case, but he thinks we shouldnt question the jury. So far, most of who ive seen agree with the verdict are either misinformed about parts of the case, or dont know much at all. That should tell us something

When I was on change.org today I saw 2 new petitions. One was a petition to investigate the DT & the other was to have Casey tried at the Federal level....does anyone know anything about these? The one about Casey only had 20K signatures on it which surprised me if it's ligit.

there is a thread on this! just saw it: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144232"]Death Takes an Agent - Profiting from the Death of Caylee Anthony - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Jury foreman says that he did not believe that Duct tape was placed "After" body decomposed as the defense indicated

Jury Foreman states that....He believes that Duct tape Did come from the Anthony home

Jury Foreman states that there are a lot of unanswered questions as to how Caylee's body ended up on Suburban drive

Jury Foreman states that internet searches on Chloroform could have been made because Casey's friend posted picture of "Win her over with Chloroform" & Casey could have wanted to know what Chloroform was.

There was not enough Chloroform evidence to give it any weight at all because there were no traces anywhere else in the car.

Jurors did not give any weight to Cindy's possible lying about chloroform searches.

Jury foreman states that Decomp in car should have been noticed by more Police officers if the smell was that strong & also that a number of people had access to car & that there was a number of Keys

Jury foreman does'nt understand why George drove car home from Tow lot before calling 911 or Casey & that it "raises a lot of questions"

This fact has also always bothered me as well - There is absolutely no excuse for driving that car home & then going to work if it smelled like Human decomp as George stated

And why would the Anthony's Clean the trunk?????????

Jury foreman does'nt understand why George drove car home from Tow lot before calling 911 or Casey & that it "raises a lot of questions"

This fact has also always bothered me as well - There is absolutely no excuse for driving that car home & then going to work if it smelled like Human decomp as George stated

what father or grandfather would want to believe that? it is called denial!

States that there was no evidence of Child molestation & did not consider it during deliberations

Gave more weight to Georges demeanor on the stand in determining his credability.

Claims that George had .."Very selective memory"

Foreman says Ricardo's MySpace had chloroform picture and the very next day is when it was searched on their computer? I am pretty sure that is not true (but the defense might have thrown it out at one point). To me, there is not a lot of logic in anything he is saying. The crazy defense theories are what they considered as facts and they discarded the prosecutions actual facts as "speculation." They deserve all the negative attention that will plague their lives, they did not take what they were doing seriously enough to pay attention to the instructions they received. I guess they were listening when they were told to ask, "What would Mr. Mason do." Sickening.

So, if the jury doesn't believe GA, and even to this day nobody here can say for 100% certain what actually happened to Caylee Anthony, how do you convict Casey Anthony of 1st degree murder? She's guilty of a ton of stuff, but how do we know it wasn't an accident? Remember, the DT didn't have to prove it was an accident, just bring doubt into the equation.

There is no reason not to believe George Anthony. He as an excop would know that hiding a body of a person that died accidentally could end up with people going to jail (including him). it is nonsensical. Here are some more reasons:

- Casey the loving mother did not even care her child died, that is a clue, no matter how much you try to blame it on "abuse"

- duct tape on/near the face of the child

-tons of evidence that she rode around with caylee in her trunk for several days. if George disposed of the body, why would it be in Casey;s trunk for several days?

- cell records that enforce what George said (meaning cell tower info shows casey left the house when he said she did, and returned after george went to work, which his employer confirmed he did).

- the fact that Casey was charged with murder early on. if you knew your child died accidentally, and you get put in jail and charged with murder, wouldnt you tell them where the body is right away so they can do an autopsy and prove it was a drowning? maybe you can argue that casey would know it was too late by then, but i still think in general its nonsensical to believe you would sit in jail on a murder charge for three.

Now, people can take some of the things from my list and try to explain them away, but you wouldnt have to explain away so many things if it truly was an accident.

Jurors were suspicious about George being involved in Caylee's murder!!!!

I have my own opinion that George purposely acted that way to raise doubt in Jurors minds to help Casey go free

Another thing that has always bothered me about George is this...

He reported his 2 Gas cans stolen but never mentioned to Police when filling out that report that Casey had often taken his Gas cans...Then when he got them back he never called to report that they had been found.

Was he filing that report to cover himself incase his Gas cans turned up sere they should'nt be???

It's called "cover your daughter's butt" when you know as parents your daughter is in trouble up to her eyeballs.

Foreman says Ricardo's MySpace had chloroform picture and the very next day is when it was searched on their computer? I am pretty sure that is not true (but the defense might have thrown it out at one point). To me, there is not a lot of logic in anything he is saying. The crazy defense theories are what they considered as facts and they discarded the prosecutions actual facts as "speculation." They deserve all the negative attention that will plague their lives, they did not take what they were doing seriously enough to pay attention to the instructions they received. I guess they were listening when they were told to ask, "What would Mr. Mason do." Sickening.

I don't believe they are stating the DT theories as facts. They are saying that without feeling that the SA proved their case BARD they had to consider the possibilty of the DT theory. That's a big difference then saying that they said the DT theory was a fact.

Thanks for the updates Boston. Sounds like more of the same.

OMG, now Cheney Mason is on Greta, spouting lies as facts and saying JA had an active imagination. I guess it was a shared fantasy as so many others said the same thing. He never knew the facts of the case, I guess facts are not important to him as he just discredits them all anyway.

So, if the jury doesn't believe GA, and even to this day nobody here can say for 100% certain what actually happened to Caylee Anthony, how do you convict Casey Anthony of 1st degree murder? She's guilty of a ton of stuff, but how do we know it wasn't an accident? Remember, the DT didn't have to prove it was an accident, just bring doubt into the equation.

There is no reason not to believe George Anthony. He as an excop would know that hiding a body of a person that died accidentally could end up with people going to jail (including him). it is nonsensical. Here are some more reasons:

- Casey the loving mother did not even care her child died, that is a clue, no matter how much you try to blame it on "abuse"

- duct tape on/near the face of the child

-tons of evidence that she rode around with caylee in her trunk for several days. if George disposed of the body, why would it be in Casey;s trunk for several days?

- cell records that enforce what George said (meaning cell tower info shows casey left the house when he said she did, and returned after george went to work, which his employer confirmed he did).

- the fact that Casey was charged with murder early on. if you knew your child died accidentally, and you get put in jail and charged with murder, wouldnt you tell them where the body is right away so they can do an autopsy and prove it was a drowning? maybe you can argue that casey would know it was too late by then, but i still think in general its nonsensical to believe you would sit in jail on a murder charge for three years and not say otherwise.

Now, people can take some of the things from my list and try to explain them away, but you wouldnt have to explain away so many things if it truly was an accident.

OMG, now Cheney Mason is on Greta, spouting lies as facts and saying JA had an active imagination. I guess it was a shared fantasy as so many others said the same thing. He never knew the facts of the case, I guess facts are not important to him as he just discredits them all anyway.

I am so disgusted listening to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members