2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee did not have a chance at justice with this jury..NONE!

Can't wait until ICA gets out and sees it's not all sunshine and roses out there. The celebs hate her and people want a law passed because she's such a mother.

I can't imagine that her life from here on out will be any semblance of "bella". I'm wondering about JB too and whether or not he'll continue with practicing (shady) law or go the route of Howard K. Stern and produce a reality TV show featuring his protegee. I can't imagine that he will cease making money off of Caylee's death just because the trial is over.

OMG I have not been here for a 5 days and just watched GVS. I'm crying all over again. This Juror#11 is a disgrace.

All I can say is-There is something very very wrong with this jury and its not good what I am thinking!Something happened here!!

Most if not all of these jurors decided the day they got the summons that if they were blessed enough to be on the jury, they would acquit Casey Anthony and make as much money as they could off their verdict.

They forgot to follow the duct tape, they followed the money all the way.

Bill O'R: t media has condemned NG...for her passion about the CA case
NG: what went wrong is t jury verdict; i respect t justice system (fiance murder); what is overboard is t jury verdict
B O'R: flamboyant presentation---"tot mom"
NG: when in law school, i would name case by t content...
B O'R: ok, it sounded like a denigration
B O'R: why t media attacking u so vehemently---"monster," "immoral," "phony sense of righteous condemnation?"
B O'R: they object to yr tone of certainty
NG: i am 100% certain

In the first part of the interview the Foreman is asked about the opening statements, and he replies "IT was shocking." (singular)

Foreman then elaborates (about the opening statements), that State presentation was "pretty standard." When Defense got up they started throwing out things that they (the jury) did not know, "and it really hit us, we had to let it soak in," had to sit back to see what would come from there.

Two things:

From those quotes, it appears there was discussion among the jury members prior to deliberations ("...it really hit US...", "....WE had to let it soak in....", etc.).....at least that's how it sounds to me. Are those exact quotes?

Also from those quotes, it appears as if at least this juror was looking to be entertained. His assessment of the prosecution's opening as "standard" (I assume he means "boring", since he presumably hadn't ever served on a jury before, and thus had no way to know what was "standard"), versus the defense's opening which he characterized as pseudo-'exciting' ("...throwing out things [we] did not know...", "....it really hit us....", etc.). Again, are these exact quotes?

If they are in fact quotes, it's pretty easy to see how much TV and other entertainment sources affected (at least) this particular juror.

If she and her panel keeps calling Casey a murderer, after she was found in a court of law to be innocent, NG can most certainly get sued.

Maybe that's what Nancy is hoping for. If Casey sues her for slander, she'll have to prove the accusations false.

In the first part of the interview the Foreman is asked about the opening statements, and he replies "IT was shocking." (singular)

Foreman then elaborates (about the opening statements), that State presentation was "pretty standard." When Defense got up they started throwing out things that they (the jury) did not know, "and it really hit us, we had to let it soak in," had to sit back to see what would come from there.

Apparently, the DT OS was so shocking that #11 was unable to take in any of the evidence.

This reinforces my thinking that the jury made their decision based on emotion, not the weighing of evidence and testimony. #11 seems to lack in reasoning power and the ability to pay attention.

Every time I see or hear anything about these jurors I arrive at the same conclusion. They are Jose's fan club. They were enamoured with the guy and went against the law and all the rules. They made up their mind after opening statements and it was mostly boredom for them after that, until Jose's closing statement.

Most if not all of these jurors decided the day they got the summons that if they were blessed enough to be on the jury, they would acquit Casey Anthony and make as much money as they could off their verdict.

They forgot to follow the duct tape, they followed the money all the way.

I totally agree.I can not say what I think bc I don't want a TO-But something happened to make them disregard everything and go with the vote they came up with!!

I can't imagine that her life from here on out will be any semblance of "bella". I'm wondering about JB too and whether or not he'll continue with practicing (shady) law or go the route of Howard K. Stern and produce a reality TV show featuring his protegee. I can't imagine that he will cease making money off of Caylee's death just because the trial is over.

I think JB will work as a TH not a lawyer from here on out. He will get a cut of what ICA makes and when she dries up he will toss her. ICA will end up back in jail one day.

NG: attack me cause they want Tot Mom's interview, they want t big get---the on-air TV pundits
B O'R: does it bother u?
NG: if i listened to it...i am here to tell t truth...it was intentional murder, or a felony and she ended up dying; there r only 2 choices and that's t truth

This juror's name will be released and it will be before school starts back. I truly hope parents take a stand about the fools who are teaching our children. It's bad enough when we have teachers out there sexually abusing our children, but to have someone who hasn't a lick of common sense try to teach our children how to care for their bodies in Gym class when he had no concern of the body that laid in a swamp decomposing.....grrrrrr..

I bet my savings the community will not agree with his job in the school system, and I bet something will be done about the "bad karma" this man will bring back to the school.

And....if I were a parent of a child in that school, I would be first in line at the Board of Education demanding that he not be allowed to teach my child.
Yes I am serious.
And I don't care if this seems very wrong at this point.

BBM

Not to pile on gym teachers (I loved mine when I was in school) but by oldest will be in 5th grade next year and every single gym teacher he has had so far has been overweight. Isn't that like having a English teacher who is illiterate? :waitasec:

All I can say is-There is something very very wrong with this jury and its not good what I am thinking!Something happened here!!

IKR. I am not into conspiracy theories at all, but something about what these jurors are saying in these interviews just dont seem right. Almost as if the ol' hinky meter is going off. The people at Statement analysis blog are starting to dissect the juror statements and they are indicating deception. Why couldnt GVS ask the juror for some examples of ICA being likeable and articulate. Why didnt she play the tape of her begging for tony's number and ask him to find the sincere articulation there?

Hi ... I reviewed my DVR and the state presented a pretty standard opening statement according to the Foreman.
As opposed to the shocking one that caught the jurors attention to stray their focus for the rest of the trial {last is my opinion}

Yeah, well I hope this guy (foreman) watched all the parts of the trial they were not allowed in the courtroom to hear. Then I want him to read all of the sidebar transcripts. Someone in the media really needs to get and post these sidebar transcripts. Maybe then the jury members will have just a small inkling of why so many are really furious with this verdict.

I just keep really wanting to understand HOW this happened. So just the foreman and Juror #3 were leaders and the rest of the jury were followers??? That must have been the case.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member