2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry .. Just had to get this out and see if anyone else noticed couple things I have seen and heard.. one was why state didn't catch CA saying something back to JB about credit cards? That seemed to be an open door for the state but I think state missed it.. CA asked JB question back when he was questioning her.. I was like wth... Go state there is your chance.. but nothing happened.. I think they missed it..

ok 2nd. last friday when ca went to see ICA and put monies in acct. there was a blonde lady handing her the money order or whatever.. I think i have learned on WS that only jails take money orders and something else but not personal checks i don't think.. I really truly believe someone is in control of that money ICA made from video
s to put in her acct.. I would never believe different unless proven to me beyond any doubt..
I don't feel ca or ga is in control of it but it could get tracked down if someone else puts that much constantly in the acct.. red flags.. and ICA might have to pay debts then.. but I will never think anything different...

3rd.. all these refused visits ca comes out with smiles knowing just more pages for her book.. I hope i see a few petitions against CA also.... CA and Ga have made enough money off of Caylee and not respecting her the way they should have and will in future.. they will only respect the mighty dollar for Ca and GA... I don't think they would give ICA that much dollars.. they are to greedy like ICA and the rest of them..

RIP Sweet Baby Caylee ... I am so sorry to see you disrespected you ... you never deserved it....

So many love you and would of loved to have had you to see you smile and play and grow... And hug, kiss and say I love you everyday.. Try best to make you happy and enjoy a long life..

You can put a rush on it and get one in hours!

not hours, weeks. mine was expedited and took 3 weeks as I recall.

I wasnt a convicted felon who was the most hated woman on earth though, so I dont know if there's some other kind of "push" that can be done.

not hours, weeks. mine was expedited and took 3 weeks as I recall.

I wasnt a convicted felon who was the most hated woman on earth though, so I dont know if there's some other kind of "push" that can be done.

BBM

I had to unexpectedly go to Germany on a business trip. I had to get an expedited passport and I got it within 4 days.

Sorry .. Just had to get this out and see if anyone else noticed couple things I have seen and heard.. one was why state didn't catch CA saying something back to JB about credit cards? That seemed to be an open door for the state but I think state missed it.. CA asked JB question back when he was questioning her.. I was like wth... Go state there is your chance.. but nothing happened.. I think they missed it..

They caught it and HHJBP had to tell them prior bad acts were not to be considered

ok 2nd. last friday when ca went to see ICA and put monies in acct. there was a blonde lady handing her the money order or whatever.. I think i have learned on WS that only jails take money orders and something else but not personal checks i don't think.. I really truly believe someone is in control of that money ICA made from video
s to put in her acct.. I would never believe different unless proven to me beyond any doubt..
I don't feel ca or ga is in control of it but it could get tracked down if someone else puts that much constantly in the acct.. red flags.. and ICA might have to pay debts then.. but I will never think anything different...

from what I understand JB got all of it. Paid no taxes Now she owes the IRS $70,000 After that KC was declared indigent status. No $ or holdings.

The last time CA gave her $ was the Sat before Mother's day. She has been getting money from supporters. Not a lot but $20-$60 here and there.

3rd.. all these refused visits ca comes out with smiles knowing just more pages for her book.. I hope i see a few petitions against CA also.... CA and Ga have made enough money off of Caylee and not respecting her the way they should have and will in future.. they will only respect the mighty dollar for Ca and GA... I don't think they would give ICA that much dollars.. they are to greedy like ICA and the rest of them..

There is one for perjury I know. The foundation they set up for Caylee is still in business. Don't know if they are still getting donations WE are being led to believe KC has not spoken to her mom in 2 1/2 years. not sure if true.

RIP Sweet Baby Caylee ... I am so sorry to see you disrespected you ... you never deserved it....

So many love you and would of loved to have had you to see you smile and play and grow... And hug, kiss and say I love you everyday.. Try best to make you happy and enjoy a long life..
:cow:!

This from juror 11 really bothers me....

You know, here it is, you haven't seen two members of your family in a very long time. You make the comment that it smells -- there's a smell of decomp. And you being a law enforcement officer, you would think that this is something that you might think could have been one of the two, you know, that -- causing that smell of decomp.
But then he goes and gets in the car and drives away and he -- you know, he makes the comment that, you know, we need to get this car home, we need to get this -- this car stinks, you know, him not calling Casey at that point in time to see if, you know, she's all right or what's going on here. There's -- it raises a lot of questions. It really does.

Had they taken the time to deliberate they would have realized the car had been in the tow yard for 2 weeks, Cindy was speaking to Casey up until the day before, there would have not been enough time for decomp odor that strong in less that 24 hours of speaking to Casey.

I know many people have wondered why he did not call the police then, and really he should have, but I don't think it would have mattered to this jury regardless.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...rensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman on Forensic Evidence and Suspicions of George Anthony

Last night transcript of juror 11, some video

I don't think they are going to post last nights video because there is a part 2 tonight..
if there is, I sure can't find it.
Watch the one with Mark Furman

Thanks for posting the link. Will have to catch up later. Running late for work. UGH:banghead:

JMO but my gut is the news conference will be an appeal for peace and calm.
If someone were getting charged, I think we would see the prosecution or the Sheriff himself.

As I said, JMO.

I think the presser might be to defend the INTEGRITY of their investigation since you have CM on TV saying basically somebody staged the skull with duct tape since, you know, THERE WAS NO DUCT TAPE ON THE SKULL...that being a figment of Jeff Ashton's imagination and all. :banghead:
Can't somebody please shut up CM? Oh, and where in the world in Jose Baez? My guess, signing that million dollar deal.

I just want to add that I didn't watch when she was sentenced, but caught a snipet of it yesterday...didn't click fast enough to change channel....but, is she REALLY "petting" her hair like a horse tail or a cat or something??? Or am I just trying to find fault???

Is there any way ANYONE can start up a wrongful death civil suit against KC and maybe even CA and GA? Does it have to be someone who is related? Or can we all do a class action wrongful death suit?

I know it sounds pretty weird but OJ got a judgment in a civil case when Ron Goldman's family won. That ruined his life (as if it wasn't ruined previously).

Can anyone in the A family just start up a civil suit? I would LOVE that...

Is there any way ANYONE can start up a wrongful death civil suit against KC and maybe even CA and GA? Does it have to be someone who is related? Or can we all do a class action wrongful death suit?

I know it sounds pretty weird but OJ got a judgment in a civil case when Ron Goldman's family won. That ruined his life (as if it wasn't ruined previously).

I believe CA and/or GA could file a civil action but I'm not expecting that will happen. Did you see CA's big smile after the verdict? and we know who's in charge in that house.
jmo

According to the lawyers on here, the only one who can really do that is Caylee's father and even then he would probably not win it because he never even met/know Caylee.

I just want to add that I didn't watch when she was sentenced, but caught a snipet of it yesterday...didn't click fast enough to change channel....but, is she REALLY "petting" her hair like a horse tail or a cat or something??? Or am I just trying to find fault???

LOL
It's not just you, Tinkie. My husband and I laugh at her every morning when they replay that tape on the morning news. She and Baez remind me of Gomez and Morticia in that clip.

According to the lawyers on here, the only one who can really do that is Caylee's father and even then he would probably not win it because he never even met/know Caylee.

We haven't heard much about her lately, but there was that woman in Massachusetts who was trying to get the A's to cooperate with a DNA test. She seemed convinced her son is Caylee's father. Hope she's right. :)

Forgive me if this is already posted, but Yuri along with 6 other officers will be interviewed on In Sessions at 1:30 eastern time today.

Can anyone tell me which "jailhouse" letter(s) from Casey makes reference to using CHLOROFORM to keep Caylee quiet, or make her sleep?
TIA

I hope the poor hairdresser who ends up with KC in his/her chair has an "accident" with the scissors that snowballs out of control, leaving her with a few bald patches and some ugly tufts.

Well, I asked to start a thread about this, but it hasn't shown up yet. So, here's what I wanted to say about having a new rose bred and named for Caylee. When I wrote to Jackson & Perkins Rose Growers, I received an auto-reply that told me I would hear from them in five days. Ten minutes later, this is what I received:

"Thank you so much for contacting us here at Jackson and Perkins! We value our customers’ comments and questions highly, and we appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you for that suggestion and I will forward it to the appropriate department so they may see if there is anyone we can suggest this to, to breed a new rose for Caylee.

Again, thank you for writing to us. If you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us. To help us serve you better, please use the Reply button to respond so that all previous communications will be included. Thank you for gardening with Jackson and Perkins!"

Just announced on HLN that there will be a "peace walk for Caylee" at 2 pm on 7-17. It will begin at the memorial site......

Just announced on HLN that there will be a "peace walk for Caylee" at 2 pm on 7-17. It will begin at the memorial site......

Beautiful! I hope thousands show up for this event instead of the jail where she will be released. I think this would make her furious that all the attention is given to Caylee instead of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998