Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

So even if Tim can't win....I love the idea to drive Casey crazy with all the civil suits so she can't go on with her beautiful life and be care free. I think it is great to keep her tied up in court cases.

Now if she goes to Puerto Rico like was said tonight and does not ever return to USA can she evade the court? Or would they extradite her back for a civil case? Could be the way to get her out of USA???

So even if Tim can't win....I love the idea to drive Casey crazy with all the civil suits so she can't go on with her beautiful life and be care free. I think it is great to keep her tied up in court cases.

Now if she goes to Puerto Rico like was said tonight and does not ever return to USA can she evade the court? Or would they extradite her back for a civil case? Could be the way to get her out of USA???

nope puerto rico is a us territory, even has at&t cell coverage.. no roaming..so yes, they will "extradite" her...so she gets to go to puerto rico after all? well that is just swell..actually makes me barf.isnt that one of the things she got mad at cindy for? she wouldnt watch caylee so she could go live it up in PR-a month or two before caylee died, iirc..if she want to go somewhere non extradition, shed have to go to like countries in africa, croatia,ect..that were non extradition last time i saw( wikipedia)

I believe Tim Miller's attorney is at the jail serving ICA with papers. Shannon B from Fox 35 said he would be talking when he came out.

I don't think civil court could bring her back for trial but, they still can be award TM and ZG what ever they want.

Now the IRS deal, they can go after her cause I believe that is Federal and could carry jail time.

She will always be ICA to me. Or is she going to be Tot Mom forever?
jmo

Let me propose a new acryonm : BSCA

Having watched 'The Bad Seed' the other night . . . I felt as if I was seeing a movie about the infamous child killer's own childhood !

Also, the 'BS' part of BSCA works on another level too . . .

The thing that bugs me is all these attorneys hopping on the "We're gonna SUE you wagon" Tim Miller, May God bless that man abundantly, his organization comes on there own. KC didn't ask him to come, CA and GA didn't ask him to come and when he showed up they fought him tooth and nail. Who asked him to come down and help? No one..he came on his own. So unfortunately, I think he's hooked up with a greedy lawyer..that is going to get paid whether or not Tim gets money. And honestly, my lawyer friend said, "Don't count on him winning this. But rest assured the LAWYER will get paid."

I tuned into the Fox channel (Thanks mombomb!) and just saw a little blurb, on how they served her and a short statement from Tim, basically on the time and money wasted because of ICA.

Good for him. I agree, why should her life be carefree when she gets out? She's the one that started this charade, now she has to be responsible for those actions.

The thing that bugs me is all these attorneys hopping on the "We're gonna SUE you wagon" Tim Miller, May God bless that man abundantly, his organization comes on there own. KC didn't ask him to come, CA and GA didn't ask him to come and when he showed up they fought him tooth and nail. Who asked him to come down and help? No one..he came on his own. So unfortunately, I think he's hooked up with a greedy lawyer..that is going to get paid whether or not Tim gets money. And honestly, my lawyer friend said, "Don't count on him winning this. But rest assured the LAWYER will get paid."

Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County Sheriff's Office around 3:00pm Thursday in the company of Tim Miller, who heads up EquuSearch. The group says it was Cindy Anthony who called them and asked for help to find her missing granddaughter Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17326724/detail.html

Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County Sheriff's Office around 3:00pm Thursday in the company of Tim Miller, who heads up EquuSearch. The group says it was Cindy Anthony who called them and asked for help to find her missing granddaughter Caylee.

WOW...and then she fought with him TOOTH and NAIL, Called him a drunk, and a betrayer..Unbelievable that he would even be in the same room with her. He should be SUING Cindy..not Casey.

Excuse me while I try to pick my jaw up off the floor.

WOW...and then she fought with him TOOTH and NAIL, Called him a drunk, and a betrayer..Unbelievable that he would even be in the same room with her. He should be SUING Cindy..not Casey.

IMO - He may very well have a lawsuit against Cindy. My theory is this was all caused by ICA's intentional lies, which she has a conviction for. In other words ICA commited fraud on all parties due to her intentional lies, and she should pay for her lies.

Excuse me while I try to pick my jaw up off the floor.

IIRC, Cindy wanted him there until she learned he was searching for a deceased Caylee when she insisted he search for a still alive Caylee.

IIRC Mark Nejame was The anthony's lawyer at the time, will looking for the picture of tim &mark sitting on couch I found this. interesting!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/082009_George_Anthony_interrupts_news_conference

IIRC, Cindy wanted him there until she learned he was searching for a deceased Caylee when she insisted he search for a still alive Caylee.

You're right...that is EXACTLY why CA turned on Tim like a rabid pitbull and said the only thing out in that lot was Tim's spilled vodka and then screamed at him on TV calling him a BETRAYER. After that she continued to discredit Tim and his team on TV every chance she got, shortly thereafter he left town.

As much as I'd like Tim to win, I doubt he will.

My attorney boss and I were just discussing this. He said this is a real shot in the dark for Tim mostly because Casey didn't hire him to look for Caylee. I think he is probably right but I'm still hopeful he's wrong. :)

ETA: Actually didn't he just come to help. Cindy didn't necessarily hire him either did she? I can't remember that part.

My attorney boss and I were just discussing this. He said this is a real shot in the dark for Tim mostly because Casey didn't hire him to look for Caylee. I think he is probably right but I'm still hopeful he's wrong. :)

:waitasec: Hmmm ... maybe he can "amend" his lawsuit to include CINDY !

:great: GO TIM GO !!! :great:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni