2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxNews is reporting that KC will seek a name change and live under a disguse when released from Jail... I don't know if I trust ANYTHING the media says but it is on the website so take it for what it is worth.

I hope that when she is released, she reads every single post every written about her here on WS.

Who knows, maybe she will join us?

From my random googling, it seems Canada doesn't even want folks if they have a misdemeanor, unless they fill out special paperwork. Too bad you can't kick Karla Homolka out, though (to, like, Syberia:) )

My son has a friend who was going on an ice climbing expedition with 6 people. They were going to Canada.
This person had a valid passport.
Once they arrived at the border he was turned away because he had a misdemeanor from over 20 years ago! He was very embarassed because he has worked very hard to become a good citizen, husband and father.
He sent his friends on their way and my son went to pick him up and drive him back to Washington state. He needs to fill out a huge amount of paperwork in order to ever be welcome in Canada.
Lesson learned...the past comes back to haunt you period. ICA is going to have a tough road to hoe. Too bad...too sad.

I would like to point out that this was NOT a rushed trial. Had the media not built up the hype, this trial would have been over a long time ago.

It would have been tried a year after KC was charged, to a little after. It would have been the normal death penalty case taking only a week, including jury selection.

The three years wait, media hype, star studded befuddling by JB, and few other things delayed this until now.

The jury selection was more than adequate. The fact that the potential jurors either lied about their knowledge of case of their beliefs on the death penalty is not HHJP's fault. It is each individual that was chosen fault for lying. I do feel some of them were there for the money. That is also their fault. Yes, it was a rushed trial.

If you tell a Judge you can consider the death penalty it is considered a truth. The Judge cannot know if you are lying, the State nor defense can know if you are lying.

This entire ordeal is a mess, the trial was a painful thing to watch and was embarrassing to most in the field given some of the things that were witnessed.

It was also nearly impossible to follow, there is no way the jurors kept up with who did what when, what evidence was just what. Most of the evidence was discussed at sidebar and both sides did a good job knocking each others witnesses out of the credibility realm. After a certain point, no one could keep up if they did not have all this time to read about it here and elsewhere.

The jurors went in knowing what they would do, at least the strongest personalities amongst them.

The media was there because millions of people wanted Justice for Caylee.(Caylee touched the heart of millions) It is not the peoples fault, it is not the Medias fault that Casey was found not guilty. The media & people were there to support Caylee. IMO, it all boils down to the trial. The Support was there, the evidence was there, the money was there, thousands of people out searching for Caylee, thousands of hours put in from the police department to make sure all the t's were crossed and the i's were doted.The State was ready, they done the job and done it well. When it was put in the hands of the judge & Jury well u know what happend.Yes, t was a hurry up and wait trial.

FoxNews is reporting that KC will seek a name change and live under a disguse when released from Jail... I don't know if I trust ANYTHING the media says but it is on the website so take it for what it is worth.

I don't believe that. She's a celeb now. No way would she disguise herself and pretend she's someone else. Besides she was acquitted, so obviously the whole world now thinks she's innocent(LOL!), so she can walk with the masses.

I knew I saw it somewhere today! I hope she does try it..she'll be outed in a hot second. AND there is already media camped outside the jail although she could just lie down in a car whenever she leaves. Remember the time Tracy M pretended to be her and she went out the back door of JBs office...

My son has a friend who was going on an ice climbing expedition with 6 people. They were going to Canada.
This person had a valid passport.
Once they arrived at the border he was turned away because he had a misdemeanor from over 20 years ago! He was very embarassed because he has worked very hard to become a good citizen, husband and father.
He sent his friends on their way and my son went to pick him up and drive him back to Washington state. He needs to fill out a huge amount of paperwork in order to ever be welcome in Canada.
Lesson learned...the past comes back to haunt you period. ICA is going to have a tough road to hoe. Too bad...too sad.

Just curious, how did Canada know he had a record from 20 years ago ? Do they have access to all U.S. criminal records at the border ?

I don't believe that. She's a celeb now. No way would she disguise herself and pretend she's someone else. Besides she was acquitted, so obviously the whole world now thinks she's innocent(LOL!), so she can walk with the masses.

Yeah that was my thought...
She probably thinks she's going to walk out of prison like Paris Hilton did...LMBO...
oh well I just saw the article and wanted to let all you good people here know about it.
Peace

Just curious, how did Canada know he had a record from 20 years ago ? Do they have access to all U.S. criminal records at the border ?
Apparently so...I mean I also know of a man who is a U.S. Citizen who had been out of the country on business. When he was re entering the U.S. the customs agent asked him if he had ever been arrested. It turns out that he had been busted for marijuana when he was 20. He was now 53. It was a huge surprise that this simple arrest from so many years ago came back to haunt him. They let him in after a few laughs.
Go figure. You can run but you cannot hide.

Just a quick note on the use of words:

The child killer is niether a 'celebrity' or 'famous'.
She is 'infamous'.
There is a very distinct difference.

Ex:
Charles Lindburgh was both 'famous' & a 'celebrity'.
Bruno Haumpton was, and is, 'infamous'.

Sharon Tate was both 'famous' & a 'celebrity'.
Charlie Manson is 'infamous'.

Just a quick note on the use of words:

The child killer is niether a 'celebrity' or 'famous'.
She is 'infamous'.
There is a very distinct difference.

Ex:
Charles Lindburgh was both 'famous' & a 'celebrity'.
Bruno Haumpton was, and is, 'infamous'.

Sharon Tate was both 'famous' & a 'celebrity'.
Charlie Manson is 'infamous'.

I think back2back was being tongue in cheek...that that is how KC sees herself; as a "celeb". We all know she's in for a shock. IMO

I just heard on FOX10 news Arizona, a family has made an offer to take in FCA.

I just heard on FOX10 news Arizona, a family has made an offer to take in FCA.

LOL. Dear Lord. I don't think KC would want to go anywhere near a desert. Isn't KC with you....no, I thought she was with you??? Highly unlikely. jmo

I also don't see KC going to PR. If things went terribly wrong it's not like they could put her in a car and drive her to another location. It's an island and you have to leave by plane or by sea.

Now if someone had a secluded home in the Bahamas, I could see them leaving her there as long as she stayed inside a compound. Big bucks though. And customs would know where she was. You can change your name but not your SS legally so unless it was done illegally customs would know exactly where she was. With Homeland security it's harder to get lost these days, IMO. jmo

I keep hearing about how she is going to live in disguise under a psuedonym. The entire team is delusional on KoolAid if you ask me. She will be outed within minutes I predict. She is way too recognizable. If a short person with a Casey face peeking out under I sunglasses showed up in my neighborhood Sunday (well I'll be on vaca but..) I think I would be curious. And she would not be able to talk because her voice is recognizable. Even if she puts a fake local accent on.

It is my impression that mostly women have been following this case; and women are masters at recognizing people.
Michael Jackson often tried to go out in elaborate disguises, and he stated that he could easily fool men, but most women would recognize him instantly.
I think that no matter what she does, she will be easily recognizable - at least to women. She is short, she has a narrow, characteristic face; special eyes, rather askew and big; large teeth. She has a special (and annoying) way of walking and fidgeting around, fixing her clothes and hair CONSTANTLY with her unattractive, bony little fingers.
She can cut her hair, dye it, wear coloured contacts, have her teeth changed, even have facial plastic surgery (doctor, cut her tubes while she´s under!), we will STILL be able to recognize the FIDGETING and úber-annoying body language.

It is my impression that mostly women have been following this case; and women are masters at recognizing people.
Michael Jackson often tried to go out in elaborate disguises, and he stated that he could easily fool men, but most women would recognize him instantly.
I think that no matter what she does, she will be easily recognizable - at least to women. She is short, she has a narrow, characteristic face; special eyes, rather askew and big; large teeth. She has a special (and annoying) way of walking and fidgeting around, fixing her clothes and hair CONSTANTLY with her unattractive, bony little fingers.
She can cut her hair, dye it, wear coloured contacts, have her teeth changed, even have facial plastic surgery (doctor, cut her tubes while she´s under!), we will STILL be able to recognize the FIDGETING and úber-annoying body language.

I guess so, if one were to study every single female in their twenties that they encounter...otherwise I think one would have to have regular contact with her, i.e. a next door neighbor etc...but I think it iwll be a media source who first locates Casey, as they have the funds to pursue her, and any leads they may get.

Just started reading this thread but she cant go anywhere yet because she has a deposition on Friday or has something changed.?

I also don't see KC going to PR. If things went terribly wrong it's not like they could put her in a car and drive her to another location. It's an island and you have to leave by plane or by sea.

Now if someone had a secluded home in the Bahamas, I could see them leaving her there as long as she stayed inside a compound. Big bucks though. And customs would know where she was. You can change your name but not your SS legally so unless it was done illegally customs would know exactly where she was. With Homeland security it's harder to get lost these days, IMO. jmo

Puerto Rico is gorgeous and lovely but she would need to be in a resort area. She could never melt in with the locals and she will not be accepted there. Puerto Rico is very family oriented and very conservative. They will HATE her because she goes against their family values. I don't see her staying long in PR.

MAYBE she is going to a 'rehab' facility [ spa] there but she will not stay long imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken