Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

This image has an altered aspect ratio and shouldn't be used for any kind of analysis. It's a shame that it ever ended up in this thread.

Yeah, that's obviously stretched. I did not consider that one in my posting.

picture.php
Yeah, that's obviously stretched. I did not consider that one in my posting.

ABC messed that one up.Nothing like posting a picture that's skewed! They clearly changed the ratio.

My question would be why would someone take a picture of Caylee trying to open that door and then not to take precautions not to make sure it was secure. It seems odd to take a picture of her doing that in the first place and then not securing the door at the top with another lock. They are cheap. I don't think the A's were concerned because the door was too heavy for Caylee to move at the time. Just can't imagine the A's were so consciousencious of continually removing the ladder, moving the utility box away from the pool and then not take precautions on securing the door which was an easy, cheap fix.

CA gave them that picture. My question would be, when???? jmo

Where's the photo of all of Caylee's shoes in her closet? I've been looking and can't seem to find it.

Maybe these photos?

cayleeshoes.jpg

cayleesshoes.jpg

Holy mackerel that child had a lot of shoes! At that age they outgrow them so fast that most people wouldn't buy that many even if they can afford it. But at least the Anthonys have no problem keeping things organized.

Maybe these photos?

cayleeshoes.jpg

cayleesshoes.jpg

Yessssssss.....Hot Dogs!!!! Thank you so much. You're a walking encyclopedia!

Now....take a look at the shoes on the child in the picture and try to match them with anything even close to what's in the pictures of Caylee's shoes. I don't see anything even remotely close, do you?

My point is: I do not believe that is Caylee in that picture. Wish we could prove it somehow. To use that picture in court.....if it wasn't Caylee at all.........is just wrong........and I would love to know if Baez could be reprimanded or admonished for it to have it referred to as false in the court records.

Missing the biggest point, IMHO

Who would take this picture, really??

It may be Caylee - but who runs and gets their camera to take the back of a child??

NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE

This is a staged shot. Her "proof" or speculation to support the phony drowning story.

Along with the pool ladder stuff...who in the hell takes that kind of shot either.. Splashing and swimming with grandma with both smiling at the camera,.,Yes...walking up the ladder not so much

Respectfully, who says anyone ran to get the camera to grab this shot of Caylee standing at the sliding door? Where did that come from?

The Anthonys took thousands (really, that would be my guess!) of photos of Caylee. It's completely reasonable to me to think that this one may have been a snap taken in between Caylee looking at the camera, and then looking at/heading toward something she wanted to do/see in the backyard. Or maybe the photographer thought her kerchief looked cute. Who knows?

This picture, and likely countless others, are probably sitting on the computer hard drive with all the other "outtakes" that weren't necessarily worthy of printing or posting online, but also weren't so terrible as to be deleted right away.

I really don't see the big deal. But that's just my .0002.

Jurors reaction to the photo tells me they did not give it much thought because IT IS PATENTLY CLEAR, she is trying, but there is no way she could open that door. No way. It is too heavy but no arguments were made for that.

This is just an all around horrible wasteful verdict in light of the things the jurors are saying. It is pathetic that they had this attitude which is "cavelier" and comes across that way in the interviews - . 11 hours for a three year investigation. You would think they would be embarrassed to say that.

We all know KC killed her child and so does the jury and they did not need a video to go that route - they had lesser charges and did not use them.

Yes, she is listed as 37" tall.

My child is 37 inches tall (age 36 months) and she is not as tall as the child (Caylee? or not?) in this pic. However I think the pic looks distorted or photoshopped somehow.

IMO

I don't think Caylee opened that door, jumped in the pool and drowned. I DO think it's possible she could have opened the door though. My daughter could have at that age, and she was as tall or taller than the girl in the picture (who I'm not sure is Caylee).

Kids can do stuff you have no idea they can do. When my daughter was 2, there was a set of 3yo twins who, in the middle of the night, opened the back door and wandered out into 2 degree weather and snow storm. The parents had NO IDEA they could open the back door, and to their knowledge the girls had never done that before. There was no neglect. The parents were asleep. The girls nearly died, but were saved, (due to the frantic parents calling 911 like they were supposed to!)

I always set my security system at night, but after that, I set it to make a noise when a window or door was open, on the off chance that my daughter got away from me and opened the door. We don't have a pool, and we have a locked gate on our fence. But you can never be too careful!

I don't have a link handy but look at her" tennis shoes" in the video of her at her birthday party... the one where the guy is singing to her. That caught my eye an NO I don't think thats the real caylee opening the door. The arm is to fake looking.

Now....take a look at the shoes on the child in the picture and try to match them with anything even close to what's in the pictures of Caylee's shoes. I don't see anything even remotely close, do you?

No, none of those shoes look like the ones in the glass door photo.

The 5 pairs shown in the first photo are the ones taken during the search warrant:

"Smart Fit" size 9 112 white pearlescent Velcro mary-jane
style shoes.

"Circo" size 7 white and blue athletic shoes with
Velcro closure.

"Smart Fit" size 7 white leather sandals with buckles.

"Circo" size 7 112 white canvas athletic shoes with
Velcro closure.

"Circo" size 7 white athletic shoes with clear stones
and lace closure.

H-60531

I don't have a link handy but look at her" tennis shoes" in the video of her at her birthday party... the one where the guy is singing to her. That caught my eye an NO I don't think thats the real caylee opening the door. The arm is to fake looking.

That caught my eye too! They do look very similar..I thought it kinda odd she had those on with a 'bathing suit' but I came to the conclusion it was more Caylee's idea to wear them..You know how kids that age start to have their 'favs' they insist on wearing?..I'm kinda surprised CA went along with it tho since she's such a 'perfectionist' & liked to rule the world around her.

About the sliding glass door photo... I think it was doctored too. The arm is not proportional, among other things already pointed out. It looks hinky, not lifelike. Someone said if you stretch the photo... the one shown in court DID look stretched to me.

If you simply stretch a photo, it will be disproportionate. With PhotoShop you can extract JUST the item you want enlarged, such as a child, a cat, etc. and copy it and paste it into the original. The child (or any selection) will be proportionate to itself, but larger than it actually is. Nothing else in the photo is change sin size or perspective.

In this image, I did a quick and dirty plumping of ICA, and added more hair to her Bump-it. I enlarged her nose a wee bit.

While I know the importance of the door photo is minor, if it carries any weight at all, photos CAN be easily manipulated by the pros. Anyone ever perused the Worth1000 site? Those are the pros!

Attachments

• ICA_WEBOP.jpg
    ICA_WEBOP.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 73
About the sliding glass door photo... I think it was doctored too. The arm is not proportional, among other things already pointed out. It looks hinky, not lifelike. Someone said if you stretch the photo... the one shown in court DID look stretched to me.

If you simply stretch a photo, it will be disproportionate. With PhotoShop you can extract JUST the item you want enlarged, such as a child, a cat, etc. and copy it and paste it into the original. The child (or any selection) will be proportionate to itself, but larger than it actually is. Nothing else in the photo is change sin size or perspective.

In this image, I did a quick and dirty plumping of ICA, and added more hair to her Bump-it. I enlarged her nose a wee bit.

While I know the importance of the door photo is minor, if it carries any weight at all, photos CAN be easily manipulated by the pros. Anyone ever perused the Worth1000 site? Those are the pros!

Actually, one of the jurors mentioned that the picture of Caylee showed that she could open the door and it did affect their feeling that an accidental drowning was a possibility.

Juror 11: "There was a pool right there just a -- feet away, you know, a couple feet away from the doors that, you know, has had pictures of her being able to open, ladders that she potentially could really have climbed up herself."
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...rensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony

Actually, one of the jurors mentioned that the picture of Caylee showed that she could open the door and it did affect their feeling that an accidental drowning was a possibility.

Yes, I understand that but anyone with a brain would know that these doors are very heavy. And everyone at some point has experienced opening them. It was taken of her trying to open it - trying. Tracey and Dick who were Padillas assists. said the door was very very heavy and there was no way she could open it.

But I did not need them to tell me that.

I should have been on this jury.

I don't think it was doctored at all. Taking too much of a chance playng with evidence and having someone know about it. Case is too high profile. Baez would not do that - only because he doesn't need to get caught and be disbarred - he has the trial of decade and he would not waste it on doctoring a photo. IMO.

I also think the jury did not like the prosecution. Linda and Ashton came across as very tough adversaries - I liked them, but they may have put the jurors off - I know Ashton did. Which is wrong, b ut it happens.

Ugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back