2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
at a remote adirondack camp with no internet, tv, or cell phone reception. We have a regular vacation planned for next month but I need a break. My boys 13th b-day is the 17th and I want to be far, far away from reality. So, from Saturday-Wednesday no news for me.

Every day it becomes more and more absurd and sickening. JVM asked this Singer woman if she was the reason they used the molestation by George in the opening and she said she didn't know! Not, "Of course not" that would be completely unethical, but just that she didn't know. She seemed quite proud that she was able to successfully provide Jose with the proper target to go after without any regard to truth. I hope the FL Bar is doing a serious investigation of him. He certainly does nothing for our profession.

OmG! this singer woman! what is wrong with me? why can't i move on with my life after this trial? I have four daughters and a husband and good family yet I spend more than half my time on this? what is the deal? all I'm doing is getting upset more and more! help me someone, help me get through all of this:sick:

A.Jones on Bill O...

YES! OJ thinks JB might be in trouble. BO cutting her off to protect from a lawsuit IMO. Obv the witness tampering is LB and that's what she said. She said there's another witness that could hang JB and his whole team..I guess that would be whatshisname from here...I'm drawing a blank.

YES! OJ thinks JB might be in trouble. BO cutting her off to protect from a lawsuit IMO. Obv the witness tampering is LB and that's what she said. She said there's another witness that could hang JB and his whole team..I guess that would be whatshisname from here...I'm drawing a blank.

I was just watching O'Reilly and saw that. I hope JB does get hung.

Miss Jones was saying there are TWO TE gals that likely will play a role in JB's witness tampering issue.

they have no problem lying about everything else. I guess when it hits close to their home even they can't stomach it as they realize what a monster she is. Too bad they didn't have qualms about releasing her into society. It's ok as long as Casey stays away form her family. That was so telling! She was really so unable to answer. I think that said a lot. They don;t really believe she's innocent.

That really threw me. This is a woman who "discredits" (lies about) experts for a living, did nothing but support things she knew were lies for years...then she suddenly tries to equivocate? Why not just say "Yes! Casey is an amazing mom like I said at trial and I would welcome her into my home any day!!" I mean just keep it going, DCS, there's no turning back now.

Joe J?

at a remote adirondack camp with no internet, tv, or cell phone reception. We have a regular vacation planned for next month but I need a break. My boys 13th b-day is the 17th and I want to be far, far away from reality. So, from Saturday-Wednesday no news for me.

Every day it becomes more and more absurd and sickening. JVM asked this Singer woman if she was the reason they used the molestation by George in the opening and she said she didn't know! Not, "Of course not" that would be completely unethical, but just that she didn't know. She seemed quite proud that she was able to successfully provide Jose with the proper target to go after without any regard to truth. I hope the FL Bar is doing a serious investigation of him. He certainly does nothing for our profession.

The whole thing makes me sick! I've learned so much about our "justice" system that despite CMs blathering have nothing to do with our founding fathers! Sure people have a right to a fair trial...and the Constitution, as I learned in a long ago poly sci class, is a living breathing expandable document...but twitter and facebook spying and twisting the "strategy" is not what Thomas Jefferson had in mind. I love Caylee's Law...but there also needs to be serious court reform. Strategies like this, and being able to tell bold face lies in your OS need to be illegal. IMO MOO

I can get it in my office and at home and that way my family doesn't have to see my obsessions! It does get quirky sometimes. There's some site admin who
the members who post there have to "call" because once in a while the channel will suddenly change to CNN or FOX and clicking on HLN just gets you back to CNN or FOX. He generally "fixes" it quickly and you can see some channel changer thing on the screen that he's using. Sorry for the OT but it's a very useful if somewhat quirky site!

Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much! I bookmarked it for future use. :)

She's totally bored by Lee, isn't she?

That Lee, so tricky trying to throw LE and the general population off...saying "she" when it was JG she had talked to. He's a genius! At least 110 IQ :wink:

just makes me crazy to think how all this meant nothing to Mr Foreman but he found George "evasive". Maybe he only appreciates a really good liar.

"My heart is breaking ...because I want to be back with my family."

"Every morning I wake up, and I hope and I pray....that I can go home and be with you guys."

Her BIGGEST HOPES AND WISHES are always about herself, then she throws Caylee in as an afterthought, just because she knows she should.

Cindy:"I know you are consumed by thoughts of Caylee."[ trying to convince herself maybe]
ICA":But I do need to keep myself distracted. "

Nope. No pathology here. Just immaturity. And that stellar 107 IQ. :wink:

Can GA hear everything that ICA is saying? Or is the sound only on the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23