Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

And Geraldo was just on Fox a little while ago saying that it was absolutely not true that ICA is receiving money--guess he forgot to talk to CM or his buddy Jose.

Guess Baez was hot on his Bat-phone to his best bud to deflect that nasty rumor.

Maybe Geraldo can take Casey out in his big-ole sail boat Sunday and let her relax while he pours her some tequila with some beer chasers while he gets her interview!!!

I picture killer kc sitting in fromt of her TV right now watching and listening to all the talk about her and feeling the best she has EVER felt in her entire life. This is so empowering for her. She has now reached Lindsy Lohan level of celebrity and she is delighted.

....excuse me while I go barf....

The evil ******** should be thanking her lucky stars that she got away with murder, all 12 of them.

And Geraldo was just on Fox a little while ago saying that it was absolutely not true that ICA is receiving money--guess he forgot to talk to CM or his buddy Jose.

How does Geraldo know anything about KC receiving money or not receiving money ... gawd .. I really wish we knew what part he's playing in all of this ... IMO it's a pretty big part ...

It would not surprise me at all if Geraldo is one of the first to get to interview the murderer ...

hope the jury is watching this and feeling proud

They don't care. Jennifer Ford during her interview says she sleeps like a baby. If they had cared they would have spent more than 10 hours deliberating.

HLN needs to shut up! They are building this travesty to a world event. This is a child murderer FGS!

I don't think for one minute that she will be flying out of Orlando at all.
She will be driven to where-ever Geraldo has his sail boat docked, and ship ahoy folks.

They might get all "Hollywood": sending their decoy black SUV's out in a long line, and one of them will be "allowed" to "catch" them, and it will speed into one of the private airports, and a decoy Casey with a decoy Baez will hustle off up into the private plane.

Meanwhile, the real Casey and Baez will be heading for Geraldo and that sail boat.

NEW cost savings way of justice:

Judge to ICA
Well did you care you didnt know where Caylee was for 31 days? Didnt call your mom CA to see if she was with her? How about JG, maybe she was with him, no? oh yeah the imaginary nanny? yes, but you werent worried enough to call for help cuz the kid hasnt been around and you were busy at your imaginary job, oh no, yes it was being Tonys Girl job? Did you worry about Caylee?
ICA: NO.
Judge: OK I guess your Mom worried about Caylee because she is the one who called 911. CA, what do you think happened to your grandaughter? Were you worried about Caylee?
CA YES, I mean until we figured out ICA somehow let the kid die and lied about it, obstructed justice and all. God when we realized that we werent so worried at all about Caylee. We were now worried for our pretty princess who isn't worried about Caylee at all. So now we arent so worried about Caylee anymore we spend out time worrying for ICA.
Judge: Well might someone worry for Caylee
CA maybe Lee, ICA brother
Judge To LA:
Did you worry about little Caylee and what happened to her?
Well yeah, but I was never included in her birth and all, that made me so angry I distanced myself. so really no it wasnt my worry about Caylee. Whatever Casey did was good with me, heck I liked feeling her up.
Judge: no one in CA family cared if she was dead at Caseys hand.the family is ok with it. Let it be. Acquitted.

They don't care. Jennifer Ford during her interview says she sleeps like a baby. If they had cared they would have spent more than 10 hours deliberating.

I can tell you for a fact, they don't feel remorse. They are compartmentalizing and are probably feeling "proud" about now. for it. Afterall, they created this media event. Their potential income can only increase because of it.

It never bothered any MH staff that a prisoner walked out when he could have stayed with the swipe of their pen. They sleep well and they are immuned from any flack regarding it. It's the way the system is set up. Judges and jurys are not held accountable. Certain staff in prisons are also not held accountable for releases.

sorry people i'm not at all optimistic about her life being so grand, she may have scored a huge victory by getting away with murder, but I in no way see her at "lindsay lohan fame" and she will never be. Lindsay Lohan didn't KILL anyone. ICA may have 1 victory, but she also has a lot of KARMA coming her way.

I did many years ago...LOL

Don't see it....that darn Foundation can't be touched. It is immuned from taxes. They have no income so far. They are existing from the government...you know, depressed, ete.?

You will be shocked at what is coming next. I expect the killer to apply for SS3 benefits. Heck the whole darn family is supported by the State of Florida. They are all collecitng. I am working myself up. This is insane.

Floridians should be furious with the verdict and all these healthy people sucking off their State.

As a born Floridian and resident? Most of my life at that? I AM enraged. I feel betrayed by the judicial system. I feel that I will never work again to prevent ANY OF MY hard earned money from going towards ICA or her family for benefits. I have extra income coming in and I don't need to work. I will only go to my job everyday and feel rather smacked in the face. I have children to raise still, too. So I am feeling a sorted range of emotions. Every day.

I am going to reserve my tongue and bite it otherwise I'll just get a timeout. :banghead:

OMG! Now they're talking a caravan and papparzzi. Lord, help me. She even gets treated like a celebrity leaving jail for murdering her daughtrer. Thank You Jury!

:eek::eek::eek:

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE !

I guess there will be a "red carpet runway" like they have at the Academy Awards ...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Still don't understand how Morgan is claiming victory today and giving "Hallejuhs"...they went from a deposition set for July 19th to October 8th...and he is saying "finally a date is set?"

probably because it sets the status of contempt if she does not show? Contempt=jail until she obey's the law of the supoena

sorry people i'm not at all optimistic about her life being so grand, she may have scored a huge victory by getting away with murder, but I in no way see her at "lindsay lohan fame" and she will never be. Lindsay Lohan didn't KILL anyone. ICA may have 1 victory, but she also has a lot of KARMA coming her way.

IN Killer kc's mind, she is like a lindsy lohan/Kim Kadashion. She is convinced she is as important as they are. Watch her strut an swager..."Hold your head high"..that's a favorite saying someone said and she keeps repeating it and DOING it!

Lindsy had a bella vita tat also. Let's see who she is at this time. I predict Kim K or Ang. J.

Oh man, just take ther to the end of the street at the Courthouse and let her go...GMAFB! This is getting way out of hand. If somebody takes a pot shot, so be it...as long as its not on Courthouse property.

I ma bugged that the court granted her a protective order. .

HLN needs to shut up! They are building this travesty to a world event. This is a child murderer FGS!

I agree. It's 24/7. That's all HLN ever talks about. They are promoting Casey. Most of the news is just a repeat. If HLN would just let it go. They are feeding into Casey's crave for attention. I bet she loves it.

Defense attorneys are NEVER about what is decent or right, only about what can be proven by the State...and they are just doing their jobs right now, IMO. She has a lot of suits coming at her and they have to try to do what they can to put her in the best possible position to defend her. It may be grotesque, but it is their job...

There are plenty of decent defense attorneys. But in the final analysis it is all about winning vs losing. Everything else occupies a lower position. And that applies to both defense attorneys and prosecuting attorneys. More like a chess game. Overall it is still a well balanced system IMO but like many other things in life, never 100% fair and fail proof.

HLN says they are making Casey Halloween customes. And the pink shirt she had on when found not guilty, they are selling like crazy. What is wrong with this picture? She's getting treated like a real celebrity. I don't understand.

BBM: I don't understand either ! :maddening:

:eek::eek::eek: Halloween customes ?

Don't they already have "witch's costumes" ...

ETA: ELVIRA Costumes ... that's it ... the long, dark hair ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

HLN says they are making Casey Halloween customes. And the pink shirt she had on when found not guilty, they are selling like crazy. What is wrong with this picture? She's getting treated like a real celebrity. I don't understand.

Maybe the pink shirts are being snapped up for halloween costumes, evil KCA complete with horns and a bun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back