2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching MyFoxOrlando.com right now.....Saw a lot of folks with signs out front. Found it strange that Geraldo wasn't on TV tonite ~ I wonder what he is up to.

Geraldo is well known for offering his guest house or his yacht to women involved in high profile cases so they can hide out and "write their book." I just becha he is somehow involved in her immediate plans.

I can't wait to see what Nancy has to say about this LOL!

10159272.jpg

41747557.jpg

I know lolamoon........I feel the same way. I'm tired and want to go to bed but, there's something that doesn't feel right about just going into my bed, closing my eyes to go to sleep when SHE is going to be walking out into the free world without any consequences. I at least, want the satisfaction of trying to stare a hole right into the middle of her forehead. IYKWIM.

I noticed a minute or so ago how darned close I was to my laptop screen! LOL

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Casey Anthony car switch seems to be going down at Orlando's SunTrust building - home of Cheney Mason's law firm. #CaseyAnthony

Sure hope the media is at the private airports Orlando and any others near by. They think they are so smart - like she can stay in hiding very long. FCA is a media/attention wh*re - won't be very long before she is wanting the paparazzi following her.

I think they headed to the Bank of America building to switch cars... she is probably driving away to her hidden location as i type... makes me sick!

I feel sick---again. FCA is free and she will not take another thought about murdering Caylee imho.

Now she switched vehicles to dodge the media? OMG this woman and JB are making LOTS of people VERY angry. whatever happens in the future to them is well deserved......

Where's the plane going to? Showing one at executive airport with activity.

I've been at peace with this since the lightning strike my Caylee's memorial. This is in a higher power's hands.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Casey Anthony car switch seems to be going down at Orlando's Bank of America building - home of Cheney Mason's law firm. #CaseyAnthony

Are we still following them or did the car switch lose us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member