2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
she cannot hide for long, not in this day and age! loving how she mouthed "thank you" to the officer walking out and protecting her... Um, if your reading nutcase, that's his job, he hates you like the rest of the world! your nothing special *****!

omg, so sorry fellow WS's, im upset, this brings it up all over again, im just sick, sick!

I noticed that too. He probably said to her "Good Luck" and she thanked him. Did you also notice that all the OCSO personnel had bullet proof vests on?

I dont know it might just have been her choice.JMO

I think it was her and Jose's choice. Now it will all be media orchestrated by them. Little media bites and snippets, to keep the interest up, curiousity stoked, while they set up her million dollar 'interview.' I do not even want to call it that, because it usually means some one asking questions and another actually answering them with some level of truth involved.

This interview will be another DT OS ' Shocker." All hype and distortions and vile lies. I hope she likes her blood money. Because the karma is building.

So the embedded journalists got nothing except that shot...they just waited around inside...

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
by MarinaMarraco
Just found a jet out here at the airport whose owner has put in a no tracking order. Very intersting. #CaseyAnnthony

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
The flight that #caseyanthony is taking to Palm Springs has a no tracking order

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Official Casey Anthony release time: 12:14 a.m. She was given $537.68 from inmate account. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago
It seems that someone added $100.

im sure some network has paid for her private jet so she comes out for her interview. barf

It looks like they lost her. Did anyone catch the guy at the airport that blocked the camera? I think they had the right plane.

I'm sick to my stomach! She walks out like she's Paris Hilton smirking for the papparazzi. NO JUSTIC FOR CAYLEE

She gets a whole new life, a ton of money, and doesn't need a babysitter. Cindy's services are no longer needed. No noose around her neck anymore.

I'm disgusted

don't worry guys, it will all go down hill from here. one word: KARMA

I'll just point out that if someone shoots Casey or causes her some other harm, she goes from being very well known, to EVERYONE knowing her name pretty much forever.

She gets infamy which is what she wants. Dont give it to her. The media will because this is a story and $$$,.

Add to that, other people would likely get hurt and enough people have been hurt by Casey already.

Journalist said they saw her for less than 12 seconds after all that, being chosen etc...

Geraldo is well known for offering his guest house or his yacht to women involved in high profile cases so they can hide out and "write their book." I just becha he is somehow involved in her immediate plans.

After the verdict I did think the same as you concerning Geraldo, but I now believe she's likely off to a penthouse paid by ABC.

Well they say you can't out run a police radio.....she will not be able to out run the internet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave