2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, After reviewing her exit with JB, i'm seeing a differnce in demeanor. There was no Baez with his arm around her protecting her, in fact his face IMO had almost a scowl on it, and she was NERVOUS. The smile and thank you to the cop wasn't, but walking out, following JB, she was clenching her hands, almost like she was trying to reach for him but had been told not to. I think she's scared and was told to put on a good show. And just like with her lying, you could see through it if you really looked.

I've followed this from day one, living in Florida and my daughter living in Orlando (until tonight.. she just came home for a semester down here) and like all of you, shocked at the verdict. DAILY I was watching every min. of the trial, with psych background and CJ backround....Speechless at the verdict.

But after having time to review, i still believe the jury was DEAD wrong, did not do their job, DT was ashamedly deceitful, and PT believed people were smarter than they are here in FL (Sorry other FLoridians). Jurors are unpredictable. I found it out the hard way. Hit by 6 cars while 8 mo. pregnant and because i chose Massage instead of drugs til after i delivered, the jury awarded me NOTHING... not even med bills. THATS a jury of my peers in florida.

Anyway... Rant over...for now. Its been a long night, I said i wouldn't watch this but i did... and just hope that for some of you that are hurting like we all are, have faith that Karma is a ***** and knows the best way to get the point acrosss. Casey will NOT have a good life. It may look exciting for a little while, but No, i feel in MY heart, she will get hers some day, much sooner than planned.

And if she is as we think she is, then Caylee is in a better place now, than having to deal with possibly more horrific and continuing abuse. The lighting strike settled it for me a bit too. It was a sign. of what yet, not sure, but a sign.

Ok... off to bed......... Thanks for listening!

I am watching aN LA car chase instead. An exciting one. Crazy manuevers on a crowded fwy in downtown LA. And supposedly the guy has 2 felony strikes so this could get him 20 years so he ain't stopping til he runs out of gas.

I cannot believe I'm still sitting here - just told my daughter this is all like a book with a bad ending. I'm left (well, we are) going - WTF?? I mean really?? Was that a polo (as in Lauren) shirt she had on and pumas???

I still don't know about the plane with the golf clubs. My first thought was OJ and his golf trip right after the murder. How quaint. Wouldn't put it past them.

News said that NO plane has taken off yet....well what are they waiting on??

myfoxorlando is right! don't buy her book... don't buy the tabloids with her story in it... don't buy anything having to do with casey... or YOU will be making her rich! close the casey chapter...ignore her--that'll be her punishment..

Fox Orlando saying they are trying to get a closer zoomed in look at the footage from the plane that took off....trying to decide if it is her getting on the plane....one reporter said it may have been someone slightly older, but not sure, they are still working on it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZyBpWlPcY"]‪Casey Anthony Released from Jail‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

So that jet that they were watching was a group of golfers on vacation. Where did KC go? They went into the parking garage of CM's office building. They probably changed vehicles there and headed to another location. Could they be headed out of Orlando and KC leaving from another airport???

Are there suites in CMs building?

Its funny when people say stuff about the Anthony's at the Ritz in Orlando. I stayed there for Valentines Day 2009 and when we were leaving we saw George Anthony in the valet area and we laughed about it. We saw Taylor Hicks too, lol.

Why did all of the news stations give up if the planes have not taken off yet?

Casey had 6 grand mal seizures in the jail? But when the psych doctors examined her, they found no brain damage. I just heard this on myfoxorlando.

When they pulled into the parking garage at the B of A, a few minutes later a taxi and three other cars came out, so she could have gone in any one of them, hit the interstate, etc...

FWIW - newest tweet

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
They changed the flightplan! She is on the way to Port Columbus Intl KCMH #caseyanthony
8 minutes ago

I hope it's ok to say this on here....if not....let me know...and i'll take it off....but i noticed on one of the sites....the Orlando one that has the live fb chat going on at the same time...where the feed keeps going blank.....
someone said something like "we love you casey....see you in 14 hrs!"....
did anyone catch that?
so could she be flying someplace that is that far away? i dunno....just sharing what i saw......

Why did all of the news stations give up if the planes have not taken off yet?

one (I) can only speculate that they had to quit their footage...they made the ground cameras leave so maybe the helicopters too.

I thought by watching the release it wouldn't be true...I still can't believe it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle