2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:

I think it shows the passions and anger when others know that justice was denied a defenseless 2 year old child when it shouldnt have ever happened.

Injustices are never liked so I don't know why anyone thinks this one wouldn't be disliked either.

She will become a pariah like OJ or even worse. I know of no one more deserving.

IMO

CA tried to choke the adult daughter that she enabled.
GA tried to choke the adult daughter he refused to question prior to her arrest. (in front of strangers no less)

Violence breeds violence
moo

When they were capable of thinking that they may get answers to where their granddaughter was. This was an isolated incident, and I can say. Had there ever been any kind of discipline in that home, any attempt to deal with FCA's lies, we would not be here today discussing this, and Caylee would be going on 5 years old. Who here among us wouldn't choke the person they thought knew where our precious 2 year old was after we found out she had been missing for 31 days? I for one, would have done exactly the same.

As I said, I was referring to comments made all over the internet, not here. I just skimmed a couple of pages of this thread and really didn't read every post.

Now in that regard, I will agree that there are a lot of people, journalists, other media, celebrities, forums and legal eagles that put in maybe two week's time on this case before forming an opinion and they smack their opinion down as if the rest of us should take it as the final word.
It's frustrating for those of us that have watched members here, lawyers here, LE in the actual case that have put so much time into studying this case and whose opinions are pooped on by those fair-weather observers mentioned above.
The jurors were supposed to be dumb to the fact, or so the jury selection would lead us to believe-so if the jurors did not study it for 3 years, so be it. But even the much loved/hated Nancy Grace stopped paying attention for a good long time in 2009/2010 and jumped back on the scene with her loud mouthed opinions this summer, having skipped all the sleuthing in-between.
I give credit to those here that despise KC and who formed that opinion because they know everything from where she was born to what song she listened to with TraceyM and the name of the guard she yelled at when she couldn't hear in the jail call-let alone all of the ugliness in between.

(Respectfully stated) Since you refuse to believe that she is a murderer, you should at least realize that you are discussing a calculating pathological liar who showed no grief after the death of her child. Innate survival instincts in a properly functioning amygdala should tell you that she could be a danger to you and your family.

I'm not the slightest bit afraid of her and don't think she poses any danger whatsoever to me or my family.

There are individuals in my community and in the world who I can absolutely say frighten me, but no... she's not one of them.

No it was because there were 1000 people outside. If all the people had just stayed HOME there would have been no need for all that man power and extra expense. So you have to blame that on the people protesting and the media.

Thank You! My thoughts exactly.
Blame should be placed where it belongs. Send the protesters and the media the bill!

I really dont care ether way, but the truth of the matter is everyday women who kill and men who kill and rapists and sex offenders are let out everyday to live their lives after incarceration, I am more scared of all of them than I am of Casey.

Frankly after watching FCA's DT in action, it's no wonder women who kill and men who kill and rapists and sex offenders are let out every day - I am truly disgusted by our legal system!

I hope that none of us have something happen so profoundly tragic and have some Jack*** "lawyer" accuse of us of molesting and covering it up with no EVIDENCE to support it - SICK SICK SICK!

and not to be snarky, but you should be scared because a women who KILLED her daughter and threw her away like trash is walking the streets again, overjoyed in the fact that yet again she has to take no responsibility for her evil actions, she has learned nothing from this other than she "CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER!"

What did the O County cop say to KC that she replied thankyou to? Thanks for everything....good luck...

I was thinking he said good luck (and under his breath or thinking - you'll need it)

In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:
the problem with this type of logic is that it suggests the public apply some sort of judicial liquid white out to all pre-verdict evidence, simply because a jury found a defendant not guilty. should this type of logic also be applied to those who are wrongfully convicted, simply because a jury returned a verdict of guilty? fortunately that's not the case, and the convicted innocent do at times have their verdicts reversed.

What did the O County cop say to KC that she replied thankyou to? Thanks for everything....good luck...

He said, "Watch out for that door, don't let it hit you on the arse on your way out."

Thank You! My thoughts exactly.
Blame should be placed where it belongs. Send the protesters and the media the bill!

Except the media and the protesters ail have a legal right to be there.

People have been protesting wrongs for years so that is not going to change and the media covers cases so that isn't going to change either.

The clueless jurors are the ones to blame for the outrage when they ripped justice away from Caylee.

IMO

Amazing that HLN didn't cover the release of the century last night, and today giving us rerun, rerun, rerun of JVM this morning with the tapes last night of her saying, "Is that her? Is that her?" Pretty pathetic, IMO. (But maybe so am I for wanting more updates today- but that's another story...)

and not to be snarky, but you should be scared because a women who KILLED her daughter and threw her away like trash is walking the streets again, overjoyed in the fact that yet again she has to take no responsibility for her evil actions, she has learned nothing from this other than she "CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER!"

I can go online, and I live in a big city and within a mile of me there are hundreds of people who have molested children. Casey Anthony does not have any power over me and to let her would be absurd. Yes, you think she killed a baby and some people do not, I mean do you really not realize how many people have killed others and children and walk free today? Its the unseen evil I am worried about, anyone following that story about the Jewish boy who was just murdered in NY?

the problem with this type of logic is that it suggests the public apply some sort of judicial liquid white out to all pre-verdict evidence, simply because a jury found a defendant not guilty. should this type of logic also be applied to those who are wrongfully convicted, simply because a jury returned a verdict of guilty? fortunately that's not the case, and the convicted innocent do at times have their verdicts reversed.

I'm not sure what 'logic' you're referring to, and I'm not suggesting that the public do anything--other than maybe taking a moment to look at how ridiculous some of the things they're saying are and how they fall for misinformation (like Casey's whereabouts) far too quickly.

I just expressed my opinion, as others are doing here. Mine's just a little different from most.

I think he stole a line from jb....... "cocked and ready to go!" ??????????

Or maybe, it was "Don't worry, I shoot blanks." ?????

In order to cope with a sociopath/psychopath/demon possessed, demands an extremely strong character and high mental and spiritual level

All things considered, CA and GA had been coping as well as could be expected for 20-something years in face of something they couldn't begin to comprehend. Most people can't comprehend it. Mental health professionals don't cope very well with it so they shuffle theories and administer drugs to make it go away

Seems it was only under extreme provocation that they finally snapped. But they didn't choke her to death and throw her in the boot of a car followed by the local trash site. So let's give them credit for that ...

I mean, which of us here could withstand the dual provocations of our elderly parents being robbed and our toddler grandchild being murdered ?

I so agree with your post. Let us not forget that CA finally called the cops to have her daughter arrested, initially for stealing. Sadly she should have done that at least a month earlier.Do not think at that point she realized that Caylee was gone forever. Many parents put up with a lot from children and often do not call LE when it gets out of hand. Too embarrassing (CA is very much about keeping up appearances) plus many folks do not want LE in their private business. Both GA and CA are much better off with FCA out of the picture IMO.

Amazing that HLN didn't cover the release of the century last night, and today giving us rerun, rerun, rerun of JVM this morning with the tapes last night of her saying, "Is that her? Is that her?" Pretty pathetic, IMO. (But maybe so am I for wanting more updates today- but that's another story...)

Yep! When they said golfers, I immediately thougth maybe El Rushbo, though he is further south...I would have been more excited to see him :)

Frankly after watching FCA's DT in action, it's no wonder women who kill and men who kill and rapists and sex offenders are let out every day - I am truly disgusted by our legal system!

I hope that none of us have something happen so profoundly tragic and have some Jack*** "lawyer" accuse of us of molesting and covering it up with no EVIDENCE to support it - SICK SICK SICK!

i agree. seems like our justice system is more about protecting the accused and their rights then protecting the victims.

I can go online, and I live in a big city and within a mile of me there are hundreds of people who have molested children. Casey Anthony does not have any power over me and to let her would be absurd. Yes, you think she killed a baby and some people do not, I mean do you really not realize how many people have killed others and children and walk free today? Its the unseen evil I am worried about, anyone following that story about the Jewish boy who was just murdered in NY?

That was horrible! I sure wish he was not wakling around by himself, poor baby! Thank God that $%&$ole told LE what he did right away, the family can bury their child properly though his poor little body was not as his family remembered it. Sick.

ya know, i have been "bothered" the last few weeks about all the speculation on how much FCA or anyone associated w/this will make. Today, I actually laughed about it. It started when my husband asked why in the heck did I stay up until 2am to watch this "crap" and I told him "R U kidding me? What if some nut-job had been there and did something crazy. No way was I going to miss that!" Okay, may sound a little sick but it's true. Im not a mean person, nor do I wish any harm, but I'm not going to lie and say I would have been upset had anything happened. Today I thought long and hard about this and I have come to the realization that the only real attraction to FCA is because she is a freak show, plain and simple! FCA will be forgotten about as soon as the next freak show comes along....

My SO said similar. He said to just stop media coverage for four days and the majority of people would be able to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3