2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until you're in the same position as Cindy, you can't understand. I've called CPS on my daughter many times, as have the police and the therapists who worked with my daughter at various psychiatric hospitals. We can't even get CPS to open a case. It's all but impossible to take a child from a mother who has never actually caused the child physical harm, even when the child has been endangered. My daughter and her child, my beautiful granddaughter, now live with me. I'll be honest, I don't want my daughter here, she makes my life miserable, however my husband and I are dealing with it as best we can for the sake of my granddaughter. If my daughter took my granddaughter and left, I'd never have a moment's peace for the worrying. People think they have all the answers, but they don't. The fact is, I can not force my adult daughter to get more therapy, I can't force her to take her meds, I can't force her to get a job, I can't force her to go after the baby daddy for support, and I can't let her out of my sight with the baby.

I know exactly what you are dealing with. We even talked to a lawyer, who said it would be very difficult to get guardianship and near impossible to get custody. The consequences of not ever seeing her again if we lost was more than we could deal with, so we are doing the same thing you are. Just putting up with alot of BS. I think this is why I am so emotional over this case.

I love how we are crying free speech right now and so many are so upset over our Constitutional right to a fair trial and what happened with Casey and they want new laws so jurors cant make money and all the other stuff that has come with the verdict!
I agree. The jury's decision, as Jeff Ashton said, must be respected, or it violates the US rule of law. Casey, whether we like it or not, is a free citizen now, with the same rights as the rest of us. I agree that the death of Caylee was horrible, but Casey is not in any way the worst I have heard of. In the 1990s, a woman deliberately set her house on fire while her 3 children slept, and trapped them in their burning bedrooms, where they died. This was to spite her husband. That to me was one of the worst I have heard, but there are many others, all worse than Casey. Although now a free woman, she is also in considerable danger:

"Is she going to make the tour? Talk shows? Book signings? Public appearances? If she does, then she is at an incredible risk," Kendall says. "If I was handling this case, we would relocate her somewhere else in the country, change her identity and change her appearance."
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-14-casey-anthony-freed_n.htm

Normally there is public record of a court paper dismissing the lis pendens which initiates the foreclosure process. There is no dismissal to be found ...

Well, maybe hes homeless, I really have no idea.

If you watch Baez on Geraldo tonight, you are only sending the message to networks that he and casey are in demand.. If you must watch it, you can always look it up on youtube later

If I remember the circumstances correctly, Casey didn't actually steal a paper check. Grandma had given her a check for her birthday and Casey used the account number and routing number online to pay her cell phone bill.

She signed her name to it just like she did on AH's check. That's why SP told her she didn't want her at her house. IIRC

Lippman on HLN just said JB will not answer his calls and the A's do not know where KC is. Lippman making public appeal for JB to call him.

OMG I could never stop loving one of my children. Never. I would want them to accept personal responsibility, be punished, whatever, but I would never stop loving them. It might be necessary to tell them that I wanted to break all ties (although I can't imagine) but I would always love them.

I have a hard time judging the Anthonys. I come from a very dysfunctional family...now at 50 y.o., I simply try to keep my distance away from it. I have a great marriage, but I spend a lot of time and energy to keep away from the poison.

Do y'all think KC finally figured out that the gun George bought was not about sending her back to jail early? Helllooo, duh.

I agree. The jury's decision, as Jeff Ashton said, must be respected, or it violates the US rule of law. Casey, whether we like it or not, is a free citizen now, with the same rights as the rest of us. I agree that the death of Caylee was horrible, but Casey is not in any way the worst I have heard of. In the 1990s, a woman deliberately set her house on fire while her 3 children slept, and trapped them in their burning bedrooms, where they died. This was to spite her husband. That to me was one of the worst I have heard, but there are many others, all worse than Casey. Although now a free woman, she is also in considerable danger:

I find it interesting that you put a numerical factor into the degree of unpleasantness.Six victims would be much worse than three. One not so much?

I will watch it and mute when they are talking and just get the names of the advertisers and then let them know about supporting these two people.

Great idea - I think we all should do this, just my suggestion, of course. I do not want to help 'her' or even Baez make money off a small child. Baez who stood in the court media area immediately following the verdict and so emotionally said Caylee left this earth much much too soon.

I bet KC is with them too.

EXACTLY what I was getting ready to type......How better to grab EVERY Monday morning headline....Every Morning show will open with it.

AND----Geraldo DOES have a motive to knock the Rupert Murdoch scandal off the top spot, KWIM?

If this happens---get yer boycottin' fangers ready, friends.

A murderer is a murderer. Caylee's crime is no less tragic and worse than any other.

If you watch Baez on Geraldo tonight, you are only sending the message to networks that he and casey are in demand.. If you must watch it, you can always look it up on youtube later
If Baez really wanted to improve FCA's image, he would encourage her to do a FREE hardball interview where she would tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. FCA would also apologize to LE, Texas Equusearch and other searchers, LP, RK, JG, AH, and most of all ... her family. She should go on to say that her relationship with CA was the reason she killed Caylee and GA/LA have never laid a finger on her in a sexual manner. The end of the interview should show her on her knees at the memorial site begging Caylee for forgiveness.

Wishful thinking I guess and not exactly what a narcissist would do ...

She signed her name to it just like she did on AH's check. That's why SP told her she didn't want her at her house. IIRC

I don't remember it that way. Guess I could look it up but what does it really matter? She stole the money, that is not in dispute.

JVM said big media source with her last night received phone call from JB trying to sell photos of KC. (no photo deal yet)

It's not going to be easy, but nothing in life ever is. She has a whole defense team that would probably be willing to find her work with them or one of their associates if she truly shows an interest in reforming her life and becoming a productive member of society. To act like she doesn't have a chance is disingenuous. She probably has more of a chance than a poor black man looking to get on his feet when he gets out of jail.

Sure, much of society despises her, but her notoriety also afforded her more opportunities than your average defendant. She has a whole team of attorneys that are willing to help her. If you believe Mason she has offers from various psychiatric professionals willing to help her for free. He also claimed people were offering her sanctuary and he has received thousands of dollars for her. She isn't the poor ol' Casey you make her out to be. She has people willing to help.

All she has to do is lay low, stay out of trouble, and focus on getting her life together. She could get a job with one of her attorneys while she completes her education.In time much of the the hate will dissipate. She will never have a 100% normal life because she will always be known as the child killer that she is, but she certainly could do something with her life other than steal and mooch off of others and the memory of Caylee.

The ball is in her court now. She has a chance to become a productive member of society if she really wants it. I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen, but she can do it if she really wants to leave a good, productive life. If it doesn't happen it won't be because society wants her to fail. I don't think anyone wants her becoming a drain on society and harming others financially. If she fails it's because she doesn't want it just like she hasn't wanted it in the past. It is all up to Casey Anthony. Not you, me, or anyone who posts on this forum, or any member of the public.

I think you are giving some members of the DT team too much credit. They are not humanitarian volunteers to aid wayward women, they are in it for their own glory and monetary benefits. IMO, they will drop FCA when she has outlasted her usefulness to them. Not that I care one way or the other.. Time will tell.

all due respect, but the woman who trapped the 3 kids in a burning house, did she get AQUITTED? or let go? or is she in prision? or at least serve SOME time? id be willing to bet what little $ in my pocket, YES she did serve some kind of time. ICA did not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member