2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
One night out of 31 were there pictures of Casey partying. Had the State had 31 straight days, they probably could have maybe had a motive. That kid really killed his parents to party it seems. Two different things.

they had lots of seperate days of partying pics (July 4th wrapped in the American Flag, puking in the toilet, etc). I believe they weren't all admitted by the judge. Even the night at Fusion they had lots more pics and could only choose 3.

The other day I couldn't sleep and I watched a Law and Order episode from 1995. The lady killed her 8 month old (suffocated her) and then threw her in a furnace to 'cremate her' because that is 'what God wanted". I was amazed watching it because the Defense lawyer used the same tactics as JB when presenting, and the prosecution were talking about how a Jury doesn't want to believe that a supposedly loving, young mother would kill her child without any reasonable explanation for it. People just don't want to believe that a mother is capable of this, so they believe outrageous excuses instead. I thought it was so interesting! So fitting for this story.

One night out of 31 were there pictures of Casey partying. Had the State had 31 straight days, they probably could have maybe had a motive. That kid really killed his parents to party it seems. Two different things.

Didn't Judge Perry restrict them from using some of the pics and the 31 days?

Didn't Judge Perry restrict them from using some of the pics and the 31 days?

They tried to say she killed her kid to party. If there were documented 31 days and the Judge didn't allow that, if I were the State and people following this trial, I would be more mad at him then the jury.

There was more than one night of pictures. The entire 31 days and her actions during those 31 days proved she didn't give a damn after she murdered her child. She got rid of what was holding her down.

They tried to say she killed her kid to party. If there were documented 31 days and the Judge didn't allow that, if I were the State and people following this trial, I would be more mad at him then the jury.

She killed her CHILD not kid :banghead:.

She killed her child because TonE didn't like children especially little girls.

The ONLY reason I'd care where Casey went is to know that she's not bringing her vortex near me and mine.

Otherwise, I think we should care more about the whereabouts of the CHILDREN who are missing! Karma will take care of CA......
That is why I want to know where she is. Should I spot her in the state of California, I won't hesitate to yell murderer or baby killer or child killer at her!!!:furious::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

That is why I want to know where she is. Should I spot her in the state of California, I won't hesitate to yell murderer or baby killer or child killer at her!!!:furious::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

:seeya::rocker: I'm ready to call her a name or two.

Yeah, I saw that post after I posted. I can certainly understand him not going, but were there any sightings of Cindy at the house? i'm not even gonna ask about Lee, I bet he is far away from this fiasco.

As much as I feel sorry for Cindy (and George), I just don't get it with her. I have a daughter the same exact age as Casey, and I also have a two year old granddaughtr (my son's child) so I share the same relationships that she had. I can't imagine losing either one.

I love all of my children unconditionally, and nothing could change that. With that said, if one of them was to be accused of this heinous crime upon my grandchild, I would expect them to pay for the crime. I would not impede the investigation, and I wouldn't go on the stand and offer half truths or outright lies.Cindy puts a whole new spin on unconditional love and doing anything for your child.
But then again, what an awful position to be in, such mixed emotion and confusion, etc. And all while the world is watching. Even though I don't agree with some of her behavior, I can't imagine how it feels to be her and I wouldn't wanna be in her shoes. :tears:
BBM. Bingo! That's exactly why I don't believe in unconditional love!

I just came to this Anthony forum to read about Caylee's Law and I'm amazed at how people are still talking about Casey, speculating on where she is, what she wore for her release, and monitoring every move and facial expression she makes from the jail to the car to the plane, etc. By continuing to talk about her, one is only feeding the 'machine'. Even if what one is saying is negative, threads that have hundreds and hundreds of posts like this are used as proof to the network bigwigs that interest in Casey is still high, and therefore she is worth the big bucks to bring in the big ratings. I would love to see everyone move on and not give this monster a second thought. Who cares where she is, what she is wearing, who she is with? She is not Lady Gaga, or even Paris Hilton - she is a murderer. She deserves no adulation or fame of any kind. Let her sink into oblivion and rot. Let's not contribute to this killer's celebrity, people.

There are so many other missing and murdered children and adults whose loved ones need our ears, eyes, and assistance.

RIP Caylee Marie Anthony. I am sorry justice failed you, but I will not be visiting your murderer's 'space' anymore and giving her any more attention that I know she will feed on.
And that's your choice. I choose to find out where she is located and will NOT be told when to move on!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hope they make it Anthony-proof. They love to destroy memorials for Caylee.

BBM: :rocker: I TOTALLY AGREE !

When I read this I was wondering : What ARE the Anthony's going to do ? Their house is literally around the corner ... within walking distance from where Caylee's remains were found !

I am "betting" that the Anthony's will move ... but that will be as soon as the "bucks" come in for that book :waitasec: (cough cough) :innocent: ...

I just don't believe they will be able to take the PRESSURE of having a beautiful Memorial for Caylee right there in their neighborhood ! I think the "constant reminder" of that will be too much for both Cindy and George !

And I hope the organization that is putting this Memorial for Caylee together will:

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ANY AND ALL OF THE ANTHONY'S !

Please do not "ruin" this for Caylee ... she deserves to Rest in Peace !

MOO MOO MOO ...

And that's your choice. I choose to find out where she is located and will NOT be told when to move on!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

And that's why news outlets will continue to air this story and interviews and potentially pay her for an interview, because you and millions others will watch it.

Like grieving acceptance takes time. There is no recommended timeline for that. For some acceptance will be attained in days but for others months will pass and it will still be a struggle.

I am not ready to accept the jury's verdict. I am not ready to 'move on' from Casey Anthony just yet. I am not ready to turn away because I want to see divine retribution in action. Everyone of us is different and for that reason I would greatly appreciate those that wish to continue posting and/or reading others opinions to do so.

But for those that don't please respect that just like grief everyone must move on in their own time, at their own pace. Thank you.
Well-said!!! Thank-you!:clap::clap::clap::goodpost:

There was more than one night of pictures. The entire 31 days and her actions during those 31 days proved she didn't give a damn after she murdered her child. She got rid of what was holding her down.

Didn't LDB lay out those 31 days in her opening statement. Then they presented their evidence. jmo

It wasn't just the partying, there was also Casey's desire to be with Tony who didn't want Caylee around, and there was Cindy pushing Casey to be a more responsible parent and refusing to watch Caylee while Casey went out tramping around. I don't know how clearly any of that got through to the jury, but there was definitely motive. Not one many of us can understand, but it was there for Casey just like it's been there for other murdering moms in the past and will be again, unfortunately. Casey is nobody special.

I can't see any tweet that says this.

I couldn't see any about Tim Gunn either.

Am I blind???

I believe they were talking about this response
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@FayeHamilton1 Still in FL. In FL. We believe she is within 15 miles from an aviation center. We are guarding specifics until fully verified

I am just as lost as you on the Tim Gunn comment!

I second that motion.
A baby killer is free. Been free for 1 1/2 days......nope, not ready to move on.

I believe they were talking about this response
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@FayeHamilton1 Still in FL. In FL. We believe she is within 15 miles from an aviation center. We are guarding specifics until fully verified

I am just as lost as you on the Tim Gunn comment!

I don't see that tweet. I guess I am blind! :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member