2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that HLN will not get any chance at that "first" interview, so why would they continue to cover her?? Aren't they just shooting themselves in the foot keeping her story so alive so that when GR gets that interview, everyone is still interested because of HLN's continued coverage?

Okay, if GR gets the interview, still, where is the money going to come from to pay Jose? I doubt that GR has a million to throw around these days.
ETA: Does anyone think Fox would stoop that low, and pay the million?

Does Disney hire convicted felons?

Bite your tongue! I go to Disney twice a year! There is no way Disney would hire her, but I'm thinking she could go over to Universal...Maybe they are looking for a Bellatrix Le Strange for their new Harry Potter park. They could charge people extra to play Mrs. Weasley and blow her to bits!

I really don't think parents should have ever been decoys. Hire professional security if need be.

Lippman is a waste of a guest because he can't answer anything and ICA isn't going to talk to her parents at present if ever. Caylee is dead so she really doesn't need them anymore. That's just the sad truth of it.

NG

Now moving on to "tot mom" being too exhausted to give deposition for ZG; stating she's had three years in prison to collect her thoughts, exhausted from what? sipping champagne on a private jet?.........

NG discussing ZG's job loss and damages with legal panel.

NAncy Grace is going to get sued if she does not focus on something else.

That could be because JB doesn't seem to be able to get money from anyone else it appears. Have you ever seen so many lawsuits? We all know NG would love to get a shot at JB in the courtroom. lol

NG is ANGRY tonight!

Well, frankly, she seems angry most nights, but her quotes tonight are cracking me up. I can't take her too seriously!

My belief is that JB has talked her into not wanting anything to do with her parents. jmo

Could be. I don't think they want CA getting in ICA's ear. It all comes down to money right now.

Did anyone really think ICA would be grateful to CA and call her and thank her for lying on stand? Not going to happen. And JB prob has ICA's hands tied down because he wants a cut of the pie and won't chance CA talking ICA out of that.

I don't think she was greatful because it was planned.. she knew it was going to happen .... when it was all planned out prior, she may have been greatful...

IMO - this crap about she is not talking to her parents is also part of the plan..

I hate how NG keeps stating as fact that "tot mom" flew via private jet to Hollywood.

I've seen her wound up before but I dont recall her yelling "friend" like that.

If we find out Casey is crashing on someone's couch in Orlando Nancy may stroke out.

NG is ANGRY tonight!

Well, frankly, she seems angry most nights, but her quotes tonight are cracking me up. I can't take her too seriously!

It is humorous!! :D IMO, She detests "tot mom" and is saying everything she can to ridicule her.

Bite your tongue! I go to Disney twice a year! There is no way Disney would hire her, but I'm thinking she could go over to Universal...Maybe they are looking for a Bellatrix Le Strange for their new Harry Potter park. They could charge people extra to play Mrs. Weasley and blow her to bits!

Who would ever think they ABC/Disney paid for KC's defense?

Panthera, Have the mods considered a thread for possible FCA locations? "Where in the world is Casey"?

And the problem with sequestered juries??

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

Ford at link: http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...244721/?referer=http://www.facebook.com/l.php

And, quite frankly I hope she never serves on another jury as well.

WOW so she admits it she just wanted to get out ....Ohh that just burns my beans.... I feel that is what they all did no argument we want out of here....I don't fell like justice was served at all....kwim SOS different day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK