2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computers should probably be off limits as well...... :eek:nline:

No!!!!!! If she Googles herself she is bound to land here....pleeeease let her land here.....

wait a sec....

I take that back-if she lands here, she'll pick up too many tips on how to do a better job when contemplating her next (insert crime here).

I got a real kick out of that ... marveling at how brave she was to interview a Priest and a Rabbi at the same time.
I have always marveled at the fact that although we have a separation of church and state, each legislative session begins with a "blessing" from a pastor and a rabbi. This is true at the state and the federal level.

Yea, I guess it was brave knowing they would be antagonistic towards each other. I am not the kind of girl that thinks you should fight fire with fire...that usually creates a bigger fire. I fight it with a fire extinguisher. :crazy:

He has one child that is about 23. I think there are two others with the new wife that are very young.

If I remember right she was part of his media team a couple of years ago, during the period "all we saw on TV was JB's face" era.

I'm sure JB won't let KC have access to a phone. I had a funny thought while watching Dr Drew & Joy Bahar. Can you imagine if KC was watching and called in? "Yeah I heard what you said about me.' LOL

May just be me, but if Lippman cannot talk about his "clients" please stay off TV. He may diss JB but I am sure he is trying to shop a deal as well. Also give up trying to get ahold of KC. After everything that has happened, why in the world do you keep pushing the issue. JB is controlling everything KC does right now. At some point I see her getting ticked she can't do what she wants and she will bail.

ITA re: Lippman. He was getting on my last nerve this evening. No one forces him to do these shows. It's obvious that he wants the publicity, but that's it, because he ads nothing new to the conversation.

So Mike Galanos keep telling us that ABC news is reporting that one of the planes made a stop in Prescott, AZ.

So...........does Geraldo own property in AZ? He graduated from the Univ of AZ. He also knew to tell jb to walk and stay by the window last night during his 'exclusive' interview via cell phone.

Anyone know?

Wasn't it said in the past couple weeks that there was a family in Arizona who offered for Casey to stay with them for a while? idk, maybe I'm dreaming but I could've sworn I heard this somewhere!

It was Texas she had family in TX that spoke out Justice Seeker. It was me who said not to come to AZ. xoxo

cough, not AZ..cough not AZ, cough not AZ....

Wasn't it said in the past couple weeks that there was a family in Arizona who offered for Casey to stay with them for a while? idk, maybe I'm dreaming but I could've sworn I heard this somewhere!
I'm of the opinion that she wouldn't want to be with strangers at this point. And to be sure, I doubt that JB would let her do that, given the subterfuge that many would go to in order to get their hands on CA.

ITA! She will continue to be the personal property of JB. He's not going to share her with anybody that might be able to profit off of her without him getting the first cut.

Until of course JB comes home to a boiling bunny one day....& it will happen...you wait & see. There's gonna come a time when he's got his little dab of money and ready to let her go and she's not gonna like it one bit!

I'm actually getting really really bored with talking about CFCA - y'know? My motivation was finding/getting Justice for Caylee.

But now we know the verdict, this lying sociopath of a baby killer just isn't that interesting. For sure there will be no "come to Jesus" moment - it will be same old same old, it is seriously all about me - only worse when she finally does get the courage to show her face.

Yawn.

Message to Baez - you are being boring Jose - put a sock in it....

Casey nor Cindy can stand to be alone. FCA kept the entire DT busy making housecalls to the jail for three freaken years. I bet she is talking non-stop. If smart, they brought their Bose Headphones along to block her out.

I remember something about Rob Dick saying when he would drive her to JB office; she would not shut-up. Give it a few weeks/months and they will toss her out just to shut her up. I still say, JB’s wife and CM’s wife will not put up with this “Hide Casey” game much longer. Not if it starts cutting into their bank accounts.

I posted last night about GR living in Riverside NJ and I was mistaken. I read 'his riverside NJ home...as being IN RIVERSIDE NJ. That is a small town on the Delaware River, near Philly.

It's not. It's On the HUDSON RIVER, very close to NYC.

Just wanted to clarify that. sorry for the confusion.

Old tweet from day of ICA's release, but I was cracking up on this one and thought I'd share:

desertdawg desertdawg
Funny wish: When #CaseyAnthony gets out tonight...have Yuri Mellich pull up in a White Sunfire.

If I was Mrs. Baez - I'd be pretty annoyed right about now.

I also read that he has a 13 yr old daughter. How does he explain this relationship to her?

How does he explain ANY of it to her? I wonder if he has allowed them to 'hang out' together?

The only way I can see Baez being able to hang out in hiding with his client is if his wife is included. AWK_WAAAAARD.

I’m in North Texas and I Guar-an-tee (as Justin Wilson would say)she is not coming to my home, nor my children’s homes. She can stay away from here we don’t want her. BUT, we would have taken Caylee in a heartbeat!

I'm home for a day from the mountains and leaving again in the morning to go back. I can't see even caring about Casey anymore but had to stand up for AZ and let you all know if ever I hear anything, I'd let you know!

Back to the cool, cool mountains in the morning! Be back soon but going on a trip after that. Oh, poooor Caaasssseeeyyy. Boycott is my intention.

Have a great week all! xoxo

Hmm--is FCA in Orange County? John Wayne airport is only an hour from Beverly Hills...Marina del Ray, and a lot of afluential areas. There are small beach communities, very large shopping centers and plastic surgeons riding the coastline. A car with tinted windows drives by every .01 seconds. I guarantee you an altered FCA would go unnoticed in So Cal.

The only thing that keeps me sane is knowing JB has freed the creature who now adores him. I believe no one was more shocked than him. Congrats, moron. Imagine a life of seeing those eyes and hearing that voice...eek. Should her adoration melt into rage perhaps JB will see the beast he freed. I know that you know who she is...sleep well.

Caylee, you are loved and remembered. Tug on angel's wing for all of us. God bless you innocent one.

It was Texas she had family in TX that spoke out Justice Seeker. It was me who said not to come to AZ. xoxo

cough, not AZ..cough not AZ, cough not AZ....
I can relate, I went to a boarding school about 40 miles from Prescott and just love Arizona. Sedona is beautiful too and I would hate to have her contaminate any part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305