2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that's the thing. The Anthonys have kept a wide angle lens on themselves from the very beginning. They did this themselves. They sought it out. Perhaps if they had laid low, kept their mouths shut and behaved in a respectable manner there wouldn't be such public outrage.

*looks around for "applause" gif*

ITA.

Do not tell other posters how to post. Do not chastise other posters for how they post or their opinion. Do not talk about other posters in this thread or how you can't stand the hatred of other posters.

If you have an opposing opinion post your opinion without bringing other posters into your comments.

This is not a new rule. This is TOS and those that continue to violate it will not be posting here for a while. Enough SNARK

Lippman could have just shut his mouth and said nothing. He def wants to keep earning a check here so he just keeps going on and on about them. If however A's wanted him to stop they have the ability to make that happen. They must like it enough to keep him on their payroll. Reeks of CA.

I have no problem with cremation. In fact, it's how I intend for my remains to be desposed of

However, cremation cannot be considered an honourable disposal of one's supposedly loved family member ... a child no less

-- when the body is first thrown into a swamp for several months

-- when the family insists the deceased is 'missing' for several months

-- when extreme efforts are made to conceal the manner of the deceased's demise

-- when more effort is expended in concealment of the manner of that demise than upon honouring the victim by according them a decent burial

-- when the deceased's family members reportedly speculate about 'Going to Hollywood' on the back of the deceased and before they have even recovered or honoured the deceased

-- when it's insisted the search for the 'missing' deceased not go near the swamp in which the deceased is decomposing

No, cremation in light of the above and more is not a decent or honourable act. It's too little, too late, imo

That looked like photos taken on a cellphone, not a TV photographer. If I were at that airport I would have taken them too. I bet all the employees of private airports in Fla will be watching for any of the A's - there's no law against taking photos...

If you had taken pictures would you have sold them to the media? Just wondering what I would do if I had the opportunity. jmo

Looks like their crimes paid off. Now they are in that rabbit hole reaping rewards.

They had one but fired him when they found he was taking a cut of their media fees.... L Garrison.

I said a GOOD PR person :floorlaugh:

If there is a deal in the works I would think whatever company is involved would want to rehabilitate the Anthony's image before the big cash in.

If I had the money to pay for the rental of a private plane and to vacation in the Bahamas, it would be going to help find missing children. It seems that our values today are upside down.

:maddening:

:waitasec: Maybe CFCA is NOT going to the Islands with Mom and Pop ... Maybe she is with Jose ?

Snipped from : http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey...-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks -- to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

:banghead::maddening::banghead:
Oh...that's a little too close to my liking.

Oh...that's a little too close to my liking.

And I heard all the major networks are there vieing for the privilege of an interview. Said they will not pay for the interview, but will pay for pictures, etc.

I wonder if this is the president of quinco electrical in orlando. If so what in the world would he want or need from the ants ??

There is right and wrong in this world. None of that is decided by a jury. GA and CA are profiting off of a dead child. The child was either murdered or died accidentally. I believe she was murdered. If they are profiting off of a murdered child, then I hope they suffer immensely. If they are profiting off of an accidentally dead child, that is hideous and I still oppose it vigorously.

This is wrong. It's either grotesquely wrong or just wrong depending on how Caylee died. So I "care" to oppose it on here and by not buying or watching anything Anthony related, and to advise those in my social circle to do the same.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that because I "care" about this issue, I am not living a productive and fulfilling life. I am, and I will continue to do so regardless of what happens to these people. But to the extent I can oppose something wrong, I will do so.

Why won't you?
Very well said. We all do have a voice.

MY BOLD

Cremation is considered an acceptable final disposition of earthly remains by all major religions. Some may choose to inter the cremains, but others instead spread the ashes somewhere, or keep them at home in an urn.

I'm thinking the OP may have been comparing the method of disposal of Caylee's remains by ICA, to what any human being with a soul does to honor their dead.

Injustice cuts me inside like nobody's business. Like nothing else can. It's worse than grief.
Working VERY hard to get over this one, on top of the other grave injustices in the world at large that I already try to swallow down.

This one just was an injustice that was so UNNECESSARY.
So stupidly avoidable.

I wish all anthonys their shares of injustices.

Karma, baby.

Bashing, Name Calling, Snark. Talking about other posters. Knock it off in this thread or lose it.

Everyone walk away for a few minutes and come back without all of the bashing. Express your opinion without name calling and the serious bashing that is going on in this thread.

Orange County businessman David Deese, is paying for the trip. Deese made the offer some time back, Lippman said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html#ixzz1SrxTVFdn

If this is improper mods, please delete. David Deese is President and CEO of Quinco Electrical, Winter Park. Um, why is it that many of the peeps involved with the Anthony's have trouble with the law.

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...eds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

If I had the money to pay for the rental of a private plane and to vacation in the Bahamas, it would be going to help find missing children. It seems that our values today are upside down.

This was a charter flight. Not uncommon. Years ago my husband and I flew into Nassau on a small plane very similar to that one. Probably cost them less than their mortgage payment per month for both of them to go. No one has asked me to go but I could be packed in an hour if they did.

I have friends who own a home in the Bahamas. I could see the A's moving there and I could see KC ending up there also. She may not be too happy but she'd be out of sight, out of mind, so to speak. jmo

This 'book' has been in the works from day 1. Remember how the A's had to get special permission to sit in the courtroom because they were witnesses? Yes, because CA was taking note and putting her spin into her book from the very beginning. What a sucker was I? Thinking she was a heartbroken grandmother on the stand. :sick:
define ♥ broken(kidding) they don't look happy or relieved she's was getting out.... ???

Attachments

• Cindy-Anthony-during-verdict-0705_rdax_449x480.jpg
    Cindy-Anthony-during-verdict-0705_rdax_449x480.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 28
  • v-george.png
    v-george.png
    82 KB · Views: 26
  • alg_cindy_george_anthony.jpg
    alg_cindy_george_anthony.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.