2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Mr. Deese offered the getaway for them after the trial in anticipation of there being protests at their home. It could be something as innocent as that. jmo

But ... did Mr. Deese, and his family, watch the trial??? Did they watch Cindy lie and lie and lie UNDER OATH? Did they watch George lie under oath?
Does the Deese family really believe that Cindy and George deserve to be REWARDED handsomely for their dishonesty and lack of seeking justice for Caylee?
Does the Deese family have any impressionable, young children in it, who are being taught that it is OK to lie under oath if you are the parents of a woman who is accused of murdering her own young child, and you are trying to help her escape justice?
If the Deese family made this offer before the verdict came down, and before Cindy and George lied under oath .... I would think they would withdraw the offer after they saw their dishonesty on the witness stand, and their continual support of the killer of their granddaughter.

Oh no, I do agree with your post.
Sorry, GMTA is great minds think alike :)

Cool, that makes me feel better. I just don't know how anyone sees it differently.

Remember in CA's last letter to KC about the leak in Caylee's room. CA said someone from the church fixed the pipe. My guess it was Mr. Deese or someone from his company. They employ electricians and pipe layers. He could be someone from the church who offered to help them get away. Don't think we are talking a big expensive vacation. Someone made them an offer and they'd be foolish to turn it down. JMO, but that's is what it looks like from here. Sounds innocent to me.

I don't begrudge the Anthony's a vacation either, and don't care very much where the money came from. It's none of my business. I seriously doubt they called the media to watch them drive away in a limo, either. Nothing these people do won't be followed, photographed and speculated upon by the media. There are too many hands out for a few $20's for there to be any secrets.

The Anthony's are people, too. They are imperfect and brought so much of this upon themselves, and will continue to do so. It is just their character.

Still, what they have gone through is something the rest of us cannot fathom, and I think folks forget that. We think we "know" how we'd behave under similar circumstances. "We" haven't had the bad luck to GO THROUGH anything even close. I think many folks are overconfident in themselves, mainly because their lives have been relatively good, and free from the grand scale of tragedy and public humiliation the Anthony's have endured. This isn't bad, it's just human, we don't know what we haven't experienced.
...except...I think that a good many here (not sure of a number) have faced unimaginable tragedy so they can reflect on how they would behave...and how they wouldn't. IMHO..it's all about Caylee...and when I think that ANYONE is making money off of her death, my blood boils!!

The decency for who? For us??? The people that have done nothing but tear them down? They don't need to prove anything to anyone. They've been reflecting for a looooonnnnggg time. Let them enjoy their lives.

Maybe you're correct, huh ?

The child, Caylee, died several years ago

Since then, millions of dollars have been earned on the back of her death, by publications, websites and hundreds of media sources

and further millions are hoped to be grasped by continued exploitation of her death

If Caylee's grandparents and mother wish to profit from Caylee's death into the bargain, in order to 'enjoy their lives' --- they'll undoubtedly be provided the means via which to do so

for a time

And there's no doubt hundreds of invisible creatures sitting behind computer screens will also profit small-time

by posting for pay

in order to generate continued outrage and interest

Just the food-chain in action

Too bad they love Casey more than Caylee who was thrown in a swamp. I would want justice!

What I've seen is two grandparents, Jo Jo and Ce Ce, who loved their granddaughter, gave their granddaughter a great life, and she loved them back.

God bless Cindy and George. They deserve a break imo. The horror they went thru with Casey and Caylee being murdered is unimaginable IMO

One thing I know for sure is they LOVED and CHERISHED their beautiful grandbaby

I believe so, too. I don't have a problem with them going on vacation, and perhaps they can reunite with Casey there. She IS their daughter and they haven't talked to her in over 2 years. Yes, they could "see" her during the trial, but that had to be painful.

Everyone should walk a few miles in their moccasins before they judge them... they've been through HELL for 3 years, and they need a break.

What I've seen is two grandparents, Jo Jo and Ce Ce, who loved their granddaughter, gave their granddaughter a great life, and she loved them back.

Yes and got on the stand and lied to save that babies murderer. So sad.

You wouldn't want justice for your only grandchild? They know Casey killed their grandchild yet they got on that stand and lied. That is not justice. They will get their justice in the end. And now they are going to get paid salaries from a foundation they set up in that grandchilds name. Disgusting, disgraceful,mind blowing.
I would want justice for my grandchild. I believe she killed her baby. The court found her not guilty. I personally think her parents don't want to believe their daughter killed their grandbaby. The verdict did not help imo.

And I heard all the major networks are there vieing for the privilege of an interview. Said they will not pay for the interview, but will pay for pictures, etc.
So the networks aren't worried about the backlash? Hell hath no fury...a baby is still waiting for justice.

I believe so, too. I don't have a problem with them going on vacation, and perhaps they can reunite with Casey there. She IS their daughter and they haven't talked to her in over 2 years. Yes, they could "see" her during the trial, but that had to be painful.

Everyone should walk a few miles in their moccasins before they judge them... they've been through HELL for 3 years, and they need a break.

Brilliant post imo

It's been over 3 years that Caylee has been gone. I know one can't truly get over the loss of a child (you move on, however, life is just not the same), but I do think there comes a time when they should lose the "bereaving" grandparents status. JMHO

Not understanding again. If the A's go away they're wrong because they should be sitting home grieving but if they go away to grieve they're wrong because they should be over it. :waitasec:

But ... did Mr. Deese, and his family, watch the trial??? Did they watch Cindy lie and lie and lie UNDER OATH? Did they watch George lie under oath?
Does the Deese family really believe that Cindy and George deserve to be REWARDED handsomely for their dishonesty and lack of seeking justice for Caylee?
Does the Deese family have any impressionable, young children in it, who are being taught that it is OK to lie under oath if you are the parents of a woman who is accused of murdering her own young child, and you are trying to help her escape justice?
If the Deese family made this offer before the verdict came down, and before Cindy and George lied under oath .... I would think they would withdraw the offer after they saw their dishonesty on the witness stand, and their continual support of the killer of their granddaughter.

I can see him doing it if he is very religious and into the church. Some church members are very forgiving. Doesn't mean we have to agree but I don't think this was a big deal for this man...just come spend a couple of days with us, join our prayer group, etc. I really don't think we are talking about a lot of money here. Just a few days away from everything that is going on. Mr. Deese may not even have a TV where they are staying.

Hey, I'd be all for it....couple of days, sun, sand, beach...relaxing....sign me up. lol

Me thinks the Anthonys are not going to Nassau to lie in the sun.

It (the Bahamas) is known as one of the world’s greatest haven for keeping and securing the cash assets of corporations, businessmen and individuals.* It is a safe haven for offshore banking accounts, company formations, investments, brokerage accounts, and possibly all offshore services.

If you are interested in opening an account, you would first have to form an IBC or International Banking Corporation, which is typically processed in Nassau, Bahamas with the Registrar of Bahamas.
http://www.offshorelegal.org/offsho...-open-an-offshore-account-in-the-bahamas.html

Maybe you're correct, huh ?

The child, Caylee, died several years ago

Since then, millions of dollars have been earned on the back of her death, by publications, websites and hundreds of media sources

and further millions are hoped to be grasped by continued exploitation of her death

If Caylee's grandparents and mother wish to profit from Caylee's death into the bargain, in order to 'enjoy their lives' --- they'll undoubtedly be provided the means via which to do so

for a time

And there's no doubt hundreds of invisible creatures sitting behind computer screens will also profit small-time

by posting for pay

in order to generate continued outrage and interest

Just the food-chain in action

The Anthonys are not exploiting Caylee's death. They've made TV appearances because people want to know. We have been eating it up. You and me. If they write a book, and I hope they do, I will surely read it. I may not believe everything in it, I might hate most of it, but I will know it came from two people who have been twisted and turned in a million different directions in the past three years, and two people who loved their granddaughter.

Me thinks the Anthonys are not going to Nassau to lie in the sun.

It (the Bahamas) is known as one of the world’s greatest haven for keeping and securing the cash assets of corporations, businessmen and individuals.* It is a safe haven for offshore banking accounts, company formations, investments, brokerage accounts, and possibly all offshore services.

If you are interested in opening an account, you would first have to form an IBC or International Banking Corporation, which is typically processed in Nassau, Bahamas with the Registrar of Bahamas.
http://www.offshorelegal.org/offsho...-open-an-offshore-account-in-the-bahamas.html

Sickening to me how many people are profiting on this little girl that was removed from the earth so soon. If she only knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam