2010.07.22 Casey reported seen in Palm Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote is still St. George Island, Florida......I am here now and have been trying to contact a few Law enforcement friends...There was a big LE presence the day that Todds plane landed there. It has been said that FCA was seen at a bar called Harry A'…………I really think that CA and GA may ha ve been coming here to visit with her two private planes were seen landing on the private air strip in the Plantation. Some people here say that she has short curly blond hairnsomething like
Dottie Simms....I will be here till Sunday.....Hoping that this old Nana would love to snap a picture that I can sell for millions and send my grandbabbies to college.....That would be so cool...sendingv from my Android...

Al Taylor (producer with $1 million to waste) says he will go on JVM and take a public Lie detector test to prove he spoke with ICA in Palm Springs.

Yeah, someone's going to have to pry his 15 minutes out of his hands..

I used to go there for weekends when I lived in LA and was Casey's age...there were some fun nightclubs...I don't see how she would be able to check any of them out though, unless she went incognito...and Dorothy Simms would probably stand out, if she is her minder...

All I know is that the only time I ever went to Palm Springs I got the worst sunburn I've ever had in my entire life. I vowed never to return. So, she can just stay there in that hot hot sun all she wants as far as I'm concerned. :kimsterwink:

Green skin doesn't do well in that kind of weather. :nono:

Oh my she might re-emerge looking something like this!:floorlaugh:You know she's probably working on getting rid of that pasty white prison skin!!:innocent:

Attachments

• 282499_126369100786476_121843054572414_187758_4587278_n.jpg
    282499_126369100786476_121843054572414_187758_4587278_n.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 160
Okay, Mason says she's getting counseling. If she's staying in a private residence, is she getting 'one on one' counseling? Not that I believe counseling would help her. She'd just fake her sociopath self through it.

Maybe Baez is claiming to be a counselor now also?:floorlaugh:

Oh my she might re-emerge looking something like this!:floorlaugh:You know she's probably working on getting rid of that pasty white prison skin!!:innocent:

"essies" i about busted out laughing, your picture reminds me, age that about oh say 30 years, and you have "magda"( remember marys neighbor off "theres something about mary?"):floorlaugh:

OMG that is so funny!

:great:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Bingo Parlor ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe she'll hit the "Jackpot" there ... and NOT from the networks or the publishers ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wait, I hear the bingo caller:
C 0
M 0
A 7

Now I hear some guy saying it is a coverall!

(Obviously a joke, so don't report me as a threat!)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Department of tourism memo. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Feed local stations that our city has the sought after felon. We need the business and I hear those reporters and bounty hunters spend money like they have a license to do so.

Above memo has apparently been making the rounds from St. George Island to Palm Springs! :fence:

Palm Springs. Therapy (aka Rehab). Betty Ford Center, Rancho Mirage, just outside of Palm Springs, CA.

If she is there, I imagine she won't be for long, if the idea is to stay hidden, now that reports are coming out, unless she is really getting surgery or treatment of some kind.

Wouldn't it be too soon for plastic surgery? She has to show up for court cases, etc., which will probably show her face. Total waste of money if your 'new' face gets shown on TV, better to wait (if she's going to do it at all) until she doesn't have to make public appearances.

Wouldn't it be too soon for plastic surgery? She has to show up for court cases, etc., which will probably show her face. Total waste of money if your 'new' face gets shown on TV, better to wait (if she's going to do it at all) until she doesn't have to make public appearances.
I agree, but I don't think Casey would seriously consider getting plastic surgery. She's way too impressed with her own face, as it is.

She wouldn't want to change what she already considers 'perfection'.

she is in the Bahamas with her parents, they are trying to work on their family. MOO

LOL

I agree, but I don't think Casey would seriously consider getting plastic surgery. She's way too impressed with her own face, as it is.

Yes...but didn't that Bachelorette girl get plastic surgery cuz everyone called her "Horseface?"

BBM
She considers those ears "perfection"?:waitasec:
Oops-did I say that out loud?:silenced:

She's probably getting a nose job, cheek implants, chin restructuring, veneers, hair cut, new hair color, acrylic nails, new wardrobe and new name as we speak.

Welcome to your new world Veronica Van der Wort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member