KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

Bumping up for Miss Patricia.

Praying for good news soon.....

Now I have to figure out how to get her medical records so I can go back and see exactly what happened. Not sure how to get the records though...the hospital says the records are their property and no one was given access to them before her death, so still researching how to proceed.

Rita, just checking in, and saw this. You should be able to access the records (although I suppose that state law may vary, it's certainly allowable under the federal HIPPA law). I recently managed to get medical records on behalf of family members of a deceased woman (my current job involves dealing with medical records for workers' comp claims). One medical provider sent them to me with a release signed by her daughter and a letter from me (they maybe shouldn't have done so, since I didn't provide proof of kinship). Other providers sent them to me when I provided a death certificate and a release signed by the person listed on the certificate as next-of-kin.

If you're not having any luck, off the top of my head, I'd suggest speaking to an attorney who does personal injury work. The issue certainly must come up in that area of practice. Otherwise, I'm guessing you guys have an attorney who helped you deal with the estate--that may be a good starting point as well.

Good luck to you, in everything--just trying to offer a bit of advice that may or may not be at all useful to you.

Way too long since there has been any news... just bumping up and letting you know we haven't forgotten - and won't forget.

A little Friday bump in hopes that the wheels of justice continue to move, abeit slowly.

Just thinking about Pat and her family... here's a gentle nudge up and the hope that no news is good news, and a a case for justice continuew to build.

Bumping up for Ms. Patricia.

I cannot believe there's nothing new to report.

Finally some movement - let's hope the authorities have what they need soon. Sending good thoughts your way, Kimmis.

As if we needed another reason to love Fridays!

Obviously, we all want justice for Pat, but should charges for his part in that heinous crime never come, I can see how these probation violations could serve to keep EK behind bars for the majority of the remainder of his life!

wfgodot - when are you due for refills???

As if we needed another reason to love Fridays!

Obviously, we all want justice for Pat, but should charges for his part in that heinous crime never come, I can see how these probation violations could serve to keep EK behind bars for the majority of the remainder of his life!

wfgodot - when are you due for refills???

It's going to be a couple weeks but I can always go out to WM and hang out and act like I'm in line next Friday. Also, haven't seen nursebeeme for awhile but she must have gotten her hair cut yesterday, as that was another of the earlier keys to action in the case!

Hoping for fruitful inquisitions to come, and at least two more arrests tied directly to what's happened.

Bumping for Pat....and also reminding myself:

Patience is a virtue
Patience is a virtue
Patience is a virtue

Thinking of Pat Kimmi today and wanted to see if any updates had been added! Seems very hopeful! There simply has to be complete justice for she and her family!

I'm glad to read that there is continued activity in Pat's case. EK sure seems to keep himself in the news with his actions. I that the inquisitions will bring about more information that lead to his arrest.

It's going to be a couple weeks but I can always go out to WM and hang out and act like I'm in line next Friday. Also, haven't seen nursebeeme for awhile but she must have gotten her hair cut yesterday, as that was another of the earlier keys to action in the case!

Hoping for fruitful inquisitions to come, and at least two more arrests tied directly to what's happened.

whew! I am back! I was going to get my hair cut tomorrow but I will do it friday!!!!!!

so glad they are making progress on EK!!!

Rita and Gene hope you two are hanging in there.... I have been thinking about you a LOT... big hugs! ((((((())))))))

**slight off topic: after the casey anthony debacle I had to take a few months off from even reading at websleuths LOL:rocker:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back