Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her stock is dropping by the second. And there is no rehabbing her. She is an albatross around JB's neck but he doesnt realise it yet. He is a stubborn sob so it could take a while :)

As as the penny drops, so does his back account (see what I did there? lol) But when he figures it out... the virus will be dropped faster than you can yell "FATWA".

I, for one, cant wait! She will have no choice other than to push a shopping trolley around wearing a burka while collecting cans or go back to mummy and daddy.

As I said, CANNOT WAIT.

BBM

Or begging for a "Get back in jail free" card.

wierd, could it be a shadow? I have never seen a vein like that in an arm.
any one?

It's not a vein. It is part of the TMZ over shadowing that TMZ puts over their photos. That Photo is ZOOMED in and it looks like a vein but its really not. If you scroll through all the TMZ pics of them shopping you will see it a bit better, as I said the image in that link is zoomed in with the TMZ overlay which falls on CA's Arm. Not a vein or a scar.

There is no statute of limitations thats effects her. There is nothing legal that prevents her from doing an interview. She can not be arrested for anything having to do with the death of Caylee Anthony. Double jeopardy applies.

She maybe can't be arrested but a civil suit can certainly be filed. And double jeopardy applies to the murder charge. If some piece of evidense was found that indicated something else, I would think she could be charged. It might take a good prosecutor to do it, but I believe they have a few good ones. jmo

She maybe can't be arrested but a civil suit can certainly be filed. And double jeopardy applies to the murder charge. If some piece of evidense was found that indicated something else, I would think she could be charged. It might take a good prosecutor to do it, but I believe they have a few good ones. jmo

How could she be charged with murder again, even with new evidence? This would be news to me. All of the legals, including those here on WS, have stated that she can't be charged criminally for anything to do with Caylee's death, not even on a federal level unless they unearth some wire or mail evidence that crossed state lines, which does not seem likely at this point.

How could she be charged with murder again, even with new evidence? This would be news to me. All of the legals, including those here on WS, have stated that she can't be charged criminally for anything to do with Caylee's death, not even on a federal level unless they unearth some wire or mail evidence that crossed state lines, which does not seem likely at this point.

Sorry if my post was not clear. I did not say she could be charged with murder again. Actually I said the double jeopardy applies to the murder and that is what I indicated. I was talking about, and probably just wishfully thinking of something else, don't know what, hence my reference to a good prosecutor.

But, someone can certainly file a civil suit against her for the death of Caylee.

Missed this in my reply post to you. This is very interesting and I did not know that. I really wish there was someone out there who was actively trying to find more evidense and I hope it isn't just dropped.

I really think Casey has some evidense hidden somewhere because murders always take a souvenir. jmo

There is no statute of limitations thats effects her. There is nothing legal that prevents her from doing an interview. She can not be arrested for anything having to do with the death of Caylee Anthony. Double jeopardy applies.

she has her appeal pending. And of course the civil cases. As is obvious in this country with our justice system: What you say can and will be used against you. Think of the psychology behind it if you were in her shoes at this stage of things. I'm merely voicing my opinion based upon events I see unfolding with not only the american public but the judicial system, too. She just got out of jail. A mountain of civil suits against her. Attorney's and media after her. Not to mention the throngs of hate across the country online and off. If YOU were in her shoes after 3 yrs of solitary confinement? I'd want to hide and stay below the radar too. In what I said. Who I say it to. Who I know. And who they know. I wouldn't want to give any further ammunition to the situation whatsoever if I had all that coming at me like a speeding tornado out of control.

I wasn't talking about double jeopardy. I merely took a step back and looked at it all from what could be her perspective on things.

Missed this in my reply post to you. This is very interesting and I did not know that. I really wish there was someone out there who was actively trying to find more evidense and I hope it isn't just dropped.

I really think Casey has some evidense hidden somewhere because murders always take a souvenir. jmo

I am pretty sure that LE is no longer actively investigating Casey or this case. The only way they could justify doing so is if they believed someone else killed Caylee or that an unknown accomplice remains at large, neither of which seems logical after a nearly three year iniestigation. As far as wrongful death suits...there really isn't a qualifying person to file one on Caylee's behalf.

Sorry to be OT...

You make a great point! I had a grand mal seizure 22 years ago, and I did not drive for a year (per Georgia law). I obeyed the letter of the law because I did not want myself or someone else to be injured or killed just because of my selfishness. Family and friends ferried me to and fro, and it wasn't the end of the world. I never had another seizure, but I did have to have brain surgery for an aneurysm.

To follow Florida law, she would need to cease driving for SIX months after the seizure.

I have epilepsy and had my license revoked after my first grand mal for one year (that was in NJ). I go for very long periods without seizures (and off medicine) and if I even suspect any seizure like activity and discuss it with my doc, he tells me not to drive for three months.

I can picture FCA holed up with Rosalie B...and $$$ might be tight there for the food bill. JMO

Wherever she is, I bet she's working on a tan. FCA certainly can't like her pasty white jail skin....no no no...whenever she has her "coming out," she'll be looking good.

Do we really think Casey would have plastic surgery? There was a doctor on NG earlier last week and he showed three ways they could change Casey's appearance and none was flattering.

ICA would never have plastic surgery. She thinks she is absolutely gorgeous and wouldn't want to ruin her gorgeous face. gag, barg!!

I just realized the perfect place for FCA--CHINA.
There are millions of men there without hope of marrying, because of the one-child policy. Also, there are many, many new millionaires & billionaires who might be interested in an American girl as a trophy wife.
If she were smart enough to learn Chinese, and China allows felons (?), I think FCA could live there in luxury and safety. But she'd still have to stay secluded (as in simply DEMURE for a change), so that's a BIG problem, even halfway across the world.
But FCA's problem is that she REALLY doesn't like to do what she doesn't want to do, so even in luxury, she will be miserable.

Another great thing about China is that their prisons are EPIC and merciless. Heh heh.

Yes, Casey, I hope you are taking my suggestion.:seeya: Start shopping Chinese bachelor sites and get off my continent!!!

I had thought that FCA was right here on WS, one of her most prominent fan clubs. FCA considers everyone a fan, whether you love her, hate her, consider her guilty or a liar -- as long as you are talking about FCA ... life's good.

I bet FCA misses the helicopters over her secret location though ... she is virtually connected but wants that physical interaction -- to strut to JB's office.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Not in Florida. Check out this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141105"]Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4

It's very informative. The statute of limitations for a wrongful death suit has expired. You have two years from date of death to file.

Only the following could have filed a wrongful death suit in the first place: 768.18 Definitions.—As used in ss. 768.16-768.26:
(1) “Survivors” means the decedent’s spouse, children, parents, and, when partly or wholly dependent on the decedent for support or services, any blood relatives and adoptive brothers and sisters. It includes the child born out of wedlock of a mother, but not the child born out of wedlock of the father unless the father has recognized a responsibility for the child’s support.

I also believe the double jeopardy applies to anything involving Caylee.

Sorry if my post was not clear. I did not say she could be charged with murder again. Actually I said the double jeopardy applies to the murder and that is what I indicated. I was talking about, and probably just wishfully thinking of something else, don't know what, hence my reference to a good prosecutor.

But, someone can certainly file a civil suit against her for the death of Caylee.

(2) There is no story right now. Imagine this interview:

Host: so, KC, you killed a child and beat the system. How's that feel?
KC: What child?
Host: Your daughter, Caylee.
KC: Oh, um, yeah, Cays. I forgot. But I didn't kill her. Ask the jury.
Host: Oh, right. Sorry. No one believes you. What do you say to the viewers who think you fooled the system?
KC: I didn't kill her. Ask the jury.
Host: What's it like to live, in some ways, as a modern day Hester Prynne?
KC: Who in the what now?
Host: What's the plan for the future?
KC: Cash the check you gave me and have a drink on a deserted island.

my snip :floorlaugh: you nailed it :loveyou:

nopers! She may admit. She won't say I'm sorry.
She holds no personal responsibility.
moo

It's plausible to me that she truly thinks she's done nothing wrong. Oh ok, well maybe the swamp was a little sleezy, but she's certainly better off without Baby and Baby, after all, is way better off too because she's in a better place with angels and clouds. She wasn't a salient being anyway when she hit the ground in the pet cemetery, and now, she won't have to grow up all the way with Mommie Dearest and a Cop rather than a grandfather. And, big plus, boy did she get the Cop at her trial. Look who's in control! Also, snap, Mommie D is dancing to her tune rather than visa verse. It's a little weird at present, not exactly what she expected, but this too will pass...just like it has up 'til now. She's probably close to Orlando with a minder just waiting for the good times to roll.

Could someone maybe put together a poll? My vote is that FCA is in the Orlando area with DT minders.

Maybe she called in the tips that she was at the pool in CM's and then darted inside once she heard her favorite helicopter overhead? Tracy stated that she was very playful and immature ... she will want to play games.

IMO..I don't think Casey is with mom or dad. I think she's about an hour or so outside Orlando. Not a motel...a private residence. A lawyer probably rented her an apartment or condo. haha...she may even have a new boyfriend. Maybe somebody on her team that she got close with over the last few years.

I don't believe she has a whole bunch of handlers. Maybe one. It's not that hard to hide. The handler could rent the place and go grocery shopping and most bills can be paid online.

I also believe Casey won't do any TV interviews soon. But if she did...I believe it will be in a PRIVATE location and be for way more than 5 million dollars. I don't believe any network will tell you about the interview UNTIL after the interview. I also believe just about everybody will watch it. You may not like to or want to, but you will.

Until the interview....IMO...I think there will be one or two photo's released of Casey from Baez. They will take them at some "staged" place, then Casey will change her appearance after the photos. Won't take much to hide her appearance. Cut the hair off shoulder length, darken it some, and throw on some sunglasses. Just her getting a suntan would help a bunch.

I think everything being released by all these people is just smoke. Or people trying to jump on the wagon.

The more time that passed the more I believe Casey may not ever do a tv interview. She may just decide to write a book. yes, people will buy it. Even if it's just reporters and such buying it to write their reviews about it...to post. LOL

Why would anyone offer her 5 million plus for an 'interview' full of lies? I do not see that happening. So far all she has been offered is bogus checks.

And I disagree with your assessment of the ability to hide her appearance.
"Cut the hair off shoulder length, darken it some, and throw on some sunglasses. "
That would not hide her very well at all. imoo
As for any future book sales---very few would sell, imo. Very few.

Ughhhhh God, I had a dream about Casey last night..
In my dream, she was brought into the place I worked for a job... apparently, I was a boss there. I'm not sure even what kind of company it was.. I think we were on a boat, but it was a restaurant. Anyway, she worked in the back with this older lady, Carol (I was actually Carol's boss in real life, when I was in restaurant management - she was one of my prep cooks) Anyway, Casey was a prep cook or something.. and I was forced to be her friend and be nice to her. Then, there was some manwhore she was crushing on... so she left work with him and I had to fly this hand glider all over PA and NJ looking for her because they were afraid she'd get killed. Apparently, a hand glider was the quickest way to find her... ?? Weird...

Just wanted to share that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member