Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one news broadcast I heard how JB is being winded and dined and selling out to the highest bidder - big steak dinners etc. CA an GA turned down $250,000 - and oh yes, by the way, our president is threatening with the news there may be no social security checks mailed out. :banghead:

Mods have posted a number of times about boycotting, petitions, etc...not being allowed here at WS...or even talking about doing it...there are warnings on other threads, I just saw a new one today, FWIW...

For the last 3 weeks we have repeatedly stated that it is against TOS to start a boycott, letter writing, phone call campaign, email campaign here on WS. Do not post these types of activities.

What you do in your personal life as far as boycotts we don't want to know about and please never use the WS name. Don't bring it here!

Mods have posted a number of times about boycotting, petitions, etc...not being allowed here at WS...or even talking about doing it...there are warnings on other threads, I just saw a new one today, FWIW...

So my post is deleted with no explanation?

How is the "Caylee's Law" thread allowed? Because it's referred to as "an initiative"?

Obviously I think my suggestion has just as much merit as Caylee's Law.

Preface the interview with a disclaimer: this interview is a work of fiction. After all, that's what everyone is going to think anyhow.

I don't see how FCA can give an interview now ... she has (3) pending civil cases for which she will be deposed. So anything of substance that would be asked in an interview will get the response "On the advice of counsel, I refuse to answer that question" ...

Unless and until an interview is arranged and prepared for viewing, I don't really think there is much to discuss on who earns how much...so far, it seems there are not any really valid offers being made or considered, if you discount Al Taylor. And there may not be for many months, until Casey's depositions are given or she settles those cases. I think if anything, some video or photos may start turning up...

Apparently people like seeing them and talking about them. I don't believe George abused KC. I believed him on the stand about the important things - not necessarily the affair - but it had nothing to do with the trial anyway. I don't blame him for denying that. It had no bearing on the case. He said one and one equals two and basically that meant he knew his daughter did it. I would watch him.

You know everyone is going to watch KC.

ITA. The A's can't blink without getting criticized for it.

Shouldn't this be retitled $1.5 Mill...since that's her asking price now. :loser:

Apparently people like seeing them and talking about them. I don't believe George abused KC. I believed him on the stand about the important things - not necessarily the affair - but it had nothing to do with the trial anyway. I don't blame him for denying that. It had no bearing on the case. He said one and one equals two and basically that meant he knew his daughter did it. I would watch him.

You know everyone is going to watch KC.

No, not everyone will watch.

The few times I have had sympathy for GA, in the next second he and CA are flying off somewhere and starting new charities, trying to get money for a book or interview about Caylee or the person who put her in a swamp with duct tape. A liar is a liar, so it is hard for me to decide when they are telling anything close to the truth.

The networks don't need everyone to watch an interview, just 10 million or so would be a decent rating...and out of 300 million or so in USA, they would probably get that. Before the trial started, Nancy Grace did not even manage 1 million per night, and yet her show is considered a national, evidently profitable, show. So someone will probably move forward at some point...

ITA. The A's can't blink without getting criticized for it.

They can pretty much blame their attorney for that who lets everyone know what their doing and when their doing it. jmo

I am baffled at exactly what Her Hotness would say in an interview. I guess she will talk about her sexual abuse growing up.....how sick her dad and brother are. Will she say what she was doing the morning Caylee went missing and ended up in the pool? Will she say what happened when George rounded the corner with a dead Caylee in his arms? Will she tell the script George told her to follow after he dumped Caylee around the corner?
Because that's all anybody really expects to hear. And it ain't gonna happen.
Her Hotness will talk about the long, lonely nights in a cold jail cell when she thought all was lost. But how Jose was her one ray of light. Her family had forsaken her...her father left her in a jail cell to rot....but Jose.....Jose HE and HE ALONE was her saving grace. He believed in her. He knew the TRUTH. The Casey Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Then slowly, but surely, Jose found others who could believe in her innocence. A whole "Dream Team".....they hung in there and VOILA....here she sits happy, white and free. Who'd a thunk it?
How ridiculous does this sound? Who would pay for something like this. Who would believe her?
Oh wait, I know. At least 12 people in Pinellas County, FL.

They can pretty much blame their attorney for that who lets everyone know what their doing and when their doing it. jmo

In my mind, their attorney is doing just what they want - otherwise, he'd be fired just like the attorneys before him. He is keeping them in the news = more dollars.

No, not everyone will watch.

The few times I have had sympathy for GA, in the next second he and CA are flying off somewhere and starting new charities, trying to get money for a book or interview about Caylee or the person who put her in a swamp with duct tape. A liar is a liar, so it is hard for me to decide when they are telling anything close to the truth.

IMO, when it comes to deciding whether or not to believe something said by a known liar, it's safest to err on the conservative side and simply choose to not believe anything that they say.

And that's only one reason I won't be watching/reading/supporting in any way, ANYTHING that any of the Anthony family 'puts out there', whether for cash or not.

In my mind, their attorney is doing just what they want - otherwise, he'd be fired just like the attorneys before him. He is keeping them in the news = more dollars.

That's my point....they have no one to blame but themselves. But they don't. They consistently blame everyone else for their problems, expected others to provide them services for free and now expect the whole nation to pay them back for what their daughter has done. That's them in a nutshell. They're beyond "getting it".

FYI: None of their prior attorneys were fired as the A's would have to you believe, both attorneys dropped the A's for conflict reasons.

The million dollar story is not KC, nor the A's. The million dollar story is how it became a million dollar story in the first place. jmo

This is disgusting and ethically wrong, no network that pays out blood money will get my biz ever again.

did we need to know they were taking a trip? no but they made sure we did. did we need to know they were considering a new foundation? no but they made sure we did. did we need to know anything about them? no but they made sure we did.
I do not villify them but I wonder why they think we need to have our daily updates from their atty. when did they decide we need to know their every move? they cannot complain, and we can't help but know about them, when it's their mouthpiece that shoves them in our faces.
If they had issued a simple statement like "We appreciate the job done by TES, the volunteers, the LE, and the State of Florida in our time of need. We love our daughter and mourn our granddaughter. Now that the trial is over we will attempt to put our lives back together and move on the best we can. We only ask that the public allow us to do that. Thank you to all who sent their love not just to us but especially to Caylee. Please if you want to remember her, donate to a worthy cause in her name.
and then quietly moved on, I'd have given them respect and defended their right to privacy. But instead they've chosen the in your face, screw you world approach and that's on them not us.

Wonder how many network CEO's have sat back and thought to themselves that by paying KC for an interview they're basically sending a message it's okay to be responsible for the death of your child and get away with it.

As I said the story is not KC. The story is why this case got as big as it did otherwise it is doomed to happen again. jmo

I think anyone that would even WANT to watch a Casey Anthony interview would have to have a screw loose
Even her lying att. calls her a liar
That's all she does !!
Seriously WHY would anyone want to her what she has to say ? I asked the girls at the grocery store today and they all said the same thing and they told me their customers say the same thing
She lies !! Who wants to hear more?
Heard enough while LE and volunteers were out looking for a LIVE child . Who really would even want to hear her crap now ???

did we need to know they were taking a trip? no but they made sure we did. did we need to know they were considering a new foundation? no but they made sure we did. did we need to know anything about them? no but they made sure we did.
I do not villify them but I wonder why they think we need to have our daily updates from their atty. when did they decide we need to know their every move? they cannot complain, and we can't help but know about them, when it's their mouthpiece that shoves them in our faces.
If they had issued a simple statement like "We appreciate the job done by TES, the volunteers, the LE, and the State of Florida in our time of need. We love our daughter and mourn our granddaughter. Now that the trial is over we will attempt to put our lives back together and move on the best we can. We only ask that the public allow us to do that. Thank you to all who sent their love not just to us but especially to Caylee. Please if you want to remember her, donate to a worthy cause in her name.
and then quietly moved on, I'd have given them respect and defended their right to privacy. But instead they've chosen the in your face, screw you world approach and that's on them not us.

If we didn't know beforehand that they were going to the Bahamas, people would criticize them for sneaking around! If we don't know beforehand about anything they do, they're going to be accused of trying to avert the public! If they sat in their house and never moved, they'd be slammed for that!

I think anyone that would even WANT to watch a Casey Anthony interview would have to have a screw loose
Even her lying att. calls her a liar
That's all she does !!
Seriously WHY would anyone want to her what she has to say ? I asked the girls at the grocery store today and they all said the same thing and they told me their customers say the same thing
She lies !! Who wants to hear more?
Heard enough while LE and volunteers were out looking for a LIVE child . Who really would even want to hear her crap now ???

The KC interview is going to be so carefully orchestrated that it will be nothing but fluff, and it won't be worth watching. KC will only do it on the condition that Caylee is not mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken