Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone would tune in expecting a confession; people who would want to watch, like myself, might want to just see her mannerisms, her thought process and choice of phrases, etc...I know I would watch, and would also watch the parents or Lee for the same reason, if they turn up on TV.

As much as I hate myself for doing it, I know I would too :banghead:... I am too nosey not to watch at the same time, I hate that the TV station will get ratings...

I don't think anyone would tune in expecting a confession; people who would want to watch, like myself, might want to just see her mannerisms, her thought process and choice of phrases, etc...I know I would watch, and would also watch the parents or Lee for the same reason, if they turn up on TV.

Personally, I saw all I needed to see about her 'mannerisms, thought processes, choices of phrase', etc. from watching her jailhouse videos.

Wouldn't a lying liar be a truth teller?

Don't think so, (don't think this is like a double negative, i.e., haven't never...) IMO it would be a known liar engaged in what they do best, lying. See FCA interview with detectives... :waitasec:

According to this article the big networks are denying any bidding war...

Networks deny bidding war over first sitdown interview with Casey Anthony, $1.5M reported offer

ABC declared it no longer pays for photos or video if an interview is part of the deal.

"It was a very small corner of the newsgathering budget, yet it was getting all the attention," ABC News spokesman Jeffrey Schneider said. "That's really unfair to the incredibly talented anchors and correspondents who get all kinds of exclusives through good hard work."

ABC had previously paid $200,000 to the family earlier in the story, and $15,000 to the man who found Caylee's body.

At NBC, a spokeswoman told The News: "There's no bidding war ...Any interview with Casey Anthony would be done under NBC News standards without any money exchanged."

CBS, which got new management earlier this year, is also out of the game, say insiders.

"CBS News is not offering and will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony," a spokeswoman said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...rst_sitdown_interview_with_casey_anthony.html

Just thinking... we are all contributing to the Anthony's fame... we LOVE to hate them and what they do - so we tune in and listen to people like Vinny and the others, follow their tweets ect ect... they will continue talking about her or Cindy/George.. their network HLN gets the ratings, because we love to hate them.

I know I pretty much click on every link that is posted in here, an update on Cindy and George, or pics of Cindy and George shopping - ect ect.... so I guess I am showing the networks that KC IS worth $$$$$$ for an interview...

How can people work their way around this????

Just say NO! I have not watched a single thing about CFCA, her family or attorneys since before the trial started. Anything they say will be a lie or rehash. They have nothing to say that I need to hear. IMO it will all be a waste, a HUGE waste.

I will admit I started to tune into the Casey Anthony Story on Bio (or something) a couple nights ago, within a minute or two I slapped myself and changed the channel. I am not willing to give any Anthony or supporter my valuable time or attention. They've already gotten too much. The more of us who abstain from all things Anthony the quicker they will go away. That is what I now want from them, I want them gone from the news and magazines. Really, who needs them?

I just cannot see FCA freely discussing what happened to Caylee. Her version or the real version. I would imagine there is a lot of coaxing happening on Baez's end.

Coaxing - To persuade or try to persuade by pleading or flattery; cajole. 2. To obtain by persistent persuasion: coaxed the secret out of the child.

Nah, just fabricating.

According to this article the big networks are denying any bidding war...

Networks deny bidding war over first sitdown interview with Casey Anthony, $1.5M reported offer

ABC declared it no longer pays for photos or video if an interview is part of the deal."It was a very small corner of the newsgathering budget, yet it was getting all the attention," ABC News spokesman Jeffrey Schneider said. "That's really unfair to the incredibly talented anchors and correspondents who get all kinds of exclusives through good hard work."

ABC had previously paid $200,000 to the family earlier in the story, and $15,000 to the man who found Caylee's body.

At NBC, a spokeswoman told The News: "There's no bidding war ...Any interview with Casey Anthony would be done under NBC News standards without any money exchanged."CBS, which got new management earlier this year, is also out of the game, say insiders.

"CBS News is not offering and will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony," a spokeswoman said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...rst_sitdown_interview_with_casey_anthony.html

It all boils down to semantics people! Plan and simple.

1. ABC- No money exchanged......ok what about trips/lodging/car/house/jobs...etc....

2. NBC- Without any money exchanged.....AGAIN......what about trips/lodging/car/house...etc....

3. CBS-will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony.....A. define "materials". B. What about interviews or jobs? Do either of those fall under the scope of "materials"?

I am so SICK of the news viewing the viewers as stupid........Don't they realize that we KNOW they don't state simply the facts.............all they do is spin the facts to what THEY believe in or for ratings and try to stuff their crap down our throats......

I am truely sick of their BS!!!

The KC interview is going to be so carefully orchestrated that it will be nothing but fluff, and it won't be worth watching. KC will only do it on the condition that Caylee is not mentioned.
Right-o that's why I don't think anyone will bother
Caylee is what people would want to hear about ..Casey isn't that interesting and her only talent seems to be lying and she wasn't good at that either as she was caught the minute anyone checked them out .

Just say NO! I have not watched a single thing about CFCA, her family or attorneys since before the trial started. Anything they say will be a lie or rehash. They have nothing to say that I need to hear. IMO it will all be a waste, a HUGE waste.

Got that right!!

Maybe they aren't talking to ABC CBS and NBC.
So NBC is paying for a hotel room in NY for Baez?
Casey was supposedly an "Event Coordinator for "UNIVERSAL" right?

NBCUniversal Media, LLC is a leading media conglomerate anchored by its broadcast network NBC, with more than 200 affiliate stations - Spanish-language network Telemundo and a portfolio of cable TV channels that includes Bravo, E! Entertainment, Syfy, G4, USA Network, Oxygen, and news channel MSNBC. It also owns online portal iVillage and has a stake in video site Hulu

http://news.lalate.com/
The next possible option is potentially the most lucrative: pay-per-view.

PPV could offer major benefits to both broadcasters and Anthony, both financially and logistically. As to the broadcaster, there would be no direct fallout of advertiser boycotts. Anthony could grant a two-hour interview that would air uninterrupted.

maybe this is the basis for NBC's denial?

Just thinking... we are all contributing to the Anthony's fame... we LOVE to hate them and what they do - so we tune in and listen to people like Vinny and the others, follow their tweets ect ect... they will continue talking about her or Cindy/George.. their network HLN gets the ratings, because we love to hate them.

I know I pretty much click on every link that is posted in here, an update on Cindy and George, or pics of Cindy and George shopping - ect ect.... so I guess I am showing the networks that KC IS worth $$$$$$ for an interview...

How can people work their way around this????

I don't watch any of the talking heads anymore. I can't stand hearing what they have to say. I truly mean that. I literly can't or I get too upset.
I only come here for any updates now.

When do we say ENOUGH? Two thirds of the American people disagreed with the verdict so will two thirds of the American people finally draw the line and take a stand?
How horrible doe's the act have to be before peoples convictions take precedence over their curiosity? What exactly are people looking for..the truth...some small sign of remorse..answers to the questions still lingering? There's only two people that knows what really happened and one of them which happened to be a little 3 year old is dead and the other is living it up on private jets and gated communitys living the beautiful life. One is waking up in a beautiful home more than likely having her needs met by a staff, throwing on her bathing suit and lounging by a pool and the other is sitting in an urn on her grandmothers kitchen counter or end table. Two thirds of the American people have one opportunity, one chance to pull together and deliver some justice no matter how small it may seem. Literally with one hand...pick up the remote...and change the channel even if it means watching reruns. Is this sacrifice to much to ask?
With great power comes great responsibility. I'm afraid that as Americans we are going to give into our curiosity and throw away our chance to draw the line here!
As an American I have the opportunity and in my opinion the responsibility to say no, I will not reward anyone involved in this miscarriage of justice to profit in any way, shape or form. I refuse to purchase any books or magazines, donate to any bogus foundations or watch any paid or "unpaid " interview with anyone involved in this circus...JMO

Is this Casey?
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/C-M-A-ebook/dp/B005EUOP4S/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1311873060&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: C.M.A. eBook: Inside My Mind: Kindle Store[/ame]

I am writing to Amazon as soon as I finish typing this....:sick:

Is this Casey?
Amazon.com: C.M.A. eBook: Inside My Mind: Kindle Store

I am writing to Amazon as soon as I finish typing this....:sick:

It's being discussed on another thread here - I'll go back and fetch it and edit to add...[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6962183#post6962183"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6962183#post6962183[/ame]

there ya go....

When do we say ENOUGH? Two thirds of the American people disagreed with the verdict so will two thirds of the American people finally draw the line and take a stand?
How horrible doe's the act have to be before peoples convictions take precedence over their curiosity? What exactly are people looking for..the truth...some small sign of remorse..answers to the questions still lingering? There's only two people that knows what really happened and one of them which happened to be a little 3 year old is dead and the other is living it up on private jets and gated communitys living the beautiful life. One is waking up in a beautiful home more than likely having her needs met by a staff, throwing on her bathing suit and lounging by a pool and the other is sitting in an urn on her grandmothers kitchen counter or end table. Two thirds of the American people have one opportunity, one chance to pull together and deliver some justice no matter how small it may seem. Literally with one hand...pick up the remote...and change the channel even if it means watching reruns. Is this sacrifice to much to ask?
With great power comes great responsibility. I'm afraid that as Americans we are going to give into our curiosity and throw away our chance to draw the line here!
As an American I have the opportunity and in my opinion the responsibility to say no, I will not reward anyone involved in this miscarriage of justice to profit in any way, shape or form. I refuse to purchase any books or magazines, donate to any bogus foundations or watch any paid or "unpaid " interview with anyone involved in this circus...JMO

This by far is one of the best post that I have read. I think that it should be repeated again and again. I agree! Thank you for posting it.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:
I am already voting with my remote, and writing to every media outlet I can think of to express my dismay that any organization would be so corrupt that they would pay a child murderer to voice even more lies under the guise of explaining her position, and let her profit from the crime. She already got away with murder and I don't intend to watch a parasitic sociopath like ICA gloat about it or try to defend her actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23