Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a link...but my Mom got the "book" on her kindle. It's very short, she read it in about 30 minutes. At the very end it has a disclaimer. While I didn't read the book, my mom sent me in an email what the disclaimer says.

"The writer of this book, "C.M.A" is not Casey Anthony and has never spoken to her. THis is a fictitious example on one possibility these events played out."

and

"It is important we all consider every view point, evidence and information from every possible source before forming an opinion, then remain open to new or different information that may come."

I sincerely hope that it was ok to post that information about the "book" that is being sold on Amazon...Again, I have no link except from the email my mom sent me after reading it. If this is unacceptable to post here, please, please remove this as soon as possible and understand I never ment to go against the TOS!

My response to ICA:-
We heard you speak. Numerous recordings of the initial interviews with LE, of you lying to them as they searched desperately for your missing child; I read written statements made by you, heard taped recordings of you speaking with your parents and friends while in jail.
We also saw what you did in the 31 days after you claimed your daughter went missing. We saw the site where you dumped her and how you showed utter contempt for your little child by the manner in which you dumped her. Not even respect for the dead interfered with your Bella Vita.
I watched you during your home incarceration, where you had such fun outwitting the media- remember that high five... I watched you do that, congratulating yourself on how clever you were- I watched the hearings where you thought it was all such fun- I watched you during the trial when it was fun except when the Jury was watching you.
Your words and actions have told me for three years what you are made of and I have no further interest in hearing anything you have to say... particularly if it earns you one cent of blood money. Lies and excuses are not interesting.
Do everyone a favor and disappear, no civilized person wants anything to do with you. The Jury came up with a verdict but it did not resemble justice in any way for the ONLY victim here.

:rocker::rocker:

:great::great::great::great::great:

I dont have a link...but my Mom got the "book" on her kindle. It's very short, she read it in about 30 minutes. At the very end it has a disclaimer. While I didn't read the book, my mom sent me in an email what the disclaimer says.

"The writer of this book, "C.M.A" is not Casey Anthony and has never spoken to her. THis is a fictitious example on one possibility these events played out."

and

"It is important we all consider every view point, evidence and information from every possible source before forming an opinion, then remain open to new or different information that may come."

I sincerely hope that it was ok to post that information about the "book" that is being sold on Amazon...Again, I have no link except from the email my mom sent me after reading it. If this is unacceptable to post here, please, please remove this as soon as possible and understand I never ment to go against the TOS!

Doesn't really matter to me who wrote it. It is in VERY BAD TASTE for Amazon to be carrying it. Amazon let's people review this book, I didn't happen to see one positive review. Amazon has really dropped the ball, even more reason for me to chuck my Kindle and purchase that IPAD I'm been eyeballing.

I just wonder how anyone can prove that it is actually ICA who wrote what HAS to be a mess of lies. I seriously doubt that JB would allow her to do something like this...so I think it is just someone trying to make a buck off of Caylee.

I am curious though....

BBM

We're talking about JB here, if he thought there was money to be made....sure he would let her do it. Maybe he's trying to let her become self-sufficient, cause he's tired of babysitting. LOL (I seriously don't think it's anything written by the *#ank, but it's good for a laugh anyway).

Doesn't really matter to me who wrote it. It is in VERY BAD TASTE for Amazon to be carrying it. Amazon let's people review this book, I didn't happen to see one positive review. Amazon has really dropped the ball, even more reason for me to chuck my Kindle and purchase that IPAD I'm been eyeballing.

I agree. I was one of those people who wrote a review (even though I didn't buy it). I had grown to really love amazon lately but this makes me sick. I most certainly will be writing a letter to Amazon regarding this and not just a review. Its horrible...bah!

I didn't read the thing but its is obviously titled CMA so as to encourage the reader to think it's by Casey. I don't have a Kindle reader, but those that do- do you have to purchase it to find out who actually wrote it?

I just sent two scathing emails to Amazon complaining. If they reply I will post- but for now they have lost my business.

I agree. I was one of those people who wrote a review (even though I didn't buy it). I had grown to really love amazon lately but this makes me sick. I most certainly will be writing a letter to Amazon regarding this and not just a review. Its horrible...bah!

I just wrote a review too. Not sure anyone at Amazon is reading them, they are all very angry comments...

BBM

We're talking about JB here, if he thought there was money to be made....sure he would let her do it. Maybe he's trying to let her become self-sufficient, cause he's tired of babysitting. LOL (I seriously don't think it's anything written by the *#ank, but it's good for a laugh anyway).

True, true...JB won't let anything get in the way of some $$...no matter how its done. I can never wrap my head around these people.

I didn't read the thing but its is obviously titled CMA so as to encourage the reader to think it's by Casey. I don't have a Kindle reader, but those that do- do you have to purchase it to find out who actually wrote it?

I just sent two scathing emails to Amazon complaining. If they reply I will post- but for now they have lost my business.

My mom said there is NO author listed. None. But she did read the whole thing and then laughed at the disclaimer and thought I would love to read THAT...but there is no record of an author.

Is there any book that Amazon has refused to sell that wasn't 'illegal'? I only ask because there are ton of questionable authors that Amazon sells. Case in point.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Adolf-Hitler/dp/0395925037/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311875444&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Mein Kampf (9780395925034): Adolf Hitler, Ralph Manheim: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21vWUE2t23L.@@AMEPARAM@@21vWUE2t23L[/ame]

They also have one that pretends to be by a "juror" but of course is not, it is as what a juror MIGHT think...Amazon is really doing a poor job here. Can anyone add their own e-book to Amazon? I thought they had to go through a process.

This is almost as skeevy as if it were actually written by Casey. The intent was clearly to mislead the potential reader. After all, when a person says "my" mind, you assume it's the mind of the person speaking unless you have obvious clues that something else is meant. It should have been titled "Inside Casey Anthony's Mind" - except very few people would plunk down five bucks to hear some stranger's theories on that when we all have such great theories of our own!

I tried to search for the publisher, Poetic Studios, but can't find anything except one website under construction (blank) and a facebook page that is also blank.
A search of the owner of a website by the same name came up with the owner of the website (which may or may not be the publisher of this book) being located in Italy.
Amazon, of course, apparently has no info on this publisher.

I also wrote a review and e-mailed Amazon to express my outrage.

They also have one that pretends to be by a "juror" but of course is not, it is as what a juror MIGHT think...Amazon is really doing a poor job here. Can anyone add their own e-book to Amazon? I thought they had to go through a process.

I think if you wrote an 'e-book' and it's signed off by some publisher (no matter how small), they will carry it. There are a ton of small time authors who do writing on the side and put their kindle books up on amazon.

This is almost as skeevy as if it were actually written by Casey. The intent was clearly to mislead the potential reader. After all, when a person says "my" mind, you assume it's the mind of the person speaking unless you have obvious clues that something else is meant. It should have been titled "Inside Casey Anthony's Mind" - except very few people would plunk down five bucks to hear some stranger's theories on that when we all have such great theories of our own!

BBM

It's an obvious scam to get your 5 bucks. I'm not surprised this is happening btw. You knew there were going to be a bunch of folks with nothing better to do than to take advantage of the public and this 'news' to try and make a quick buck.

I think if you wrote an 'e-book' and it's signed off by some publisher (no matter how small), they will carry it. There are a ton of small time authors who do writing on the side and put their kindle books up on amazon.

Actually it looks like anyone can post an e-book...I found a link through amazon and you can pretty much set it up yourself and amazon takes a cut of any sales...

Actually it looks like anyone can post an e-book...I found a link through amazon and you can pretty much set it up yourself and amazon takes a cut of any sales...

I just found that link too and yes anyone can publish there. Sigh.
Fortunately, the reviews/comments so far have been quite negative.

My response to ICA:-
We heard you speak. Numerous recordings of the initial interviews with LE, of you lying to them as they searched desperately for your missing child; I read written statements made by you, heard taped recordings of you speaking with your parents and friends while in jail.
We also saw what you did in the 31 days after you claimed your daughter went missing. We saw the site where you dumped her and how you showed utter contempt for your little child by the manner in which you dumped her. Not even respect for the dead interfered with your Bella Vita.
I watched you during your home incarceration, where you had such fun outwitting the media- remember that high five... I watched you do that, congratulating yourself on how clever you were- I watched the hearings where you thought it was all such fun- I watched you during the trial when it was fun except when the Jury was watching you.
Your words and actions have told me for three years what you are made of
and I have no further interest in hearing anything you have to say... particularly if it earns you one cent of blood money. Lies and excuses are not
interesting.
Do everyone a favor and disappear, no civilized person wants anything to do
with you. The Jury came up with a verdict but it did not resemble justice in any way for the ONLY victim here.

Bravo to you Zsa Zsa....I. Couldn't have said it any better.....I laughed out loud when I saw the word truth. Casey Anthony doesn t know what the word truth means. I have no interest in hearing from a loser who chose to murder an innocent child and go about her business like a normal day. IMO

Have to admit, I read all 36 current reviews. None in support of it.

I do have a kindle, but I am not buying it. I seriously doubt this is written by her?? in any event, I am not wasting $5.00. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member