Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go get us some pics and post on the internet for free so JB and clan can't make any money off of them.:great:

:floorlaugh: I just told my husband that KC *might* be there. It went like this...

Me: There are rumors that KC is at the ******.
Him: Where is that?
Me: *******
Him: Wanna go stake it out??

:floorlaugh:

Hmmm....I DO have a zoom lens for the camera I've been dying to use. :giggle:

EDIT: Sorry grandmaj...I've removed the references to the rumored location.

I understood from something I read last week (sorry can't remember where) that he was asked to 'clarify' what the intent of his original ruling was because all the confusion surrounding the 'language' of the ruling. Don't know where the request came from however.

One thing I don't understand is the withholding of adjudication on some of the check fraud charges. What does that mean?

I took that as part of the probation period/conditions. That the with holding of adjudicated charges could be revisited by the Judge if a violation occurred during the probation period. Not a lawyer, JMO.

NO I am responding to the comments that she was admitted to this clinic. And I questioned the irony of it is true if it happened today.

To me it is a very questionable tweet. We have no MSM confirmation of this. A twitter from an unknown person in which Jim L. answered. Yet no confirmation at all.

There are too many rumors.

Trust me...if this was the case, it would be all over the news here in Houston!

Not a peep....nothing. And I just watched the 10:00 news.

If she is there, the reporters here will be on that place like cockroaches on crumbs.

The thought that despicable creature is less than a half hour away from me makes me want to scream! :banghead:

She won't have to sign in daily. She will visit he probation officer once a month for a 5-10 minute meeting, fill out a form, answer a few questions,pay her fee (between $10-$20) and be on her merry way. If she does all this according to the rules, and has all her probation fees paid up, after 9 months, she will be allowed to mail the form in for the last three months. Being on probation is no big deal, tiny little pain in the butt, that's all. She can leave Orange County as long as she requests a travel permit in advance.

BUT if she screws up ................then she goes back in the pokey:floorlaugh:
I do not understand how probation can be served in the pokey,the whole premise of Casey getting probation is to see if the perp has learned their lesson not to steal checks and spend other people's money to go on shopping sprees.How could Casey steal from a cell,IMO that makes no sense that probation was served in jail.:waitasec:
I am really starting to wonder if they got rid of SS, and had the fix in with HHJBP.He let the defense get away with Murder,let CFCA serve her check fraud and Lying to police at the same time.Seems he really drop the ball on this case.If he was a race horse,I'd demand a blood test to see if he was given a shot to insure the fix was in.JMO:innocent:

:floorlaugh: I just told my husband that KC *might* be there. It went like this...

Me: There are rumors that KC is at the ******.
Him: Where is that?
Me: *******
Him: Wanna go stake it out??

:floorlaugh:

Hmmm....I DO have a zoom lens for the camera I've been dying to use. :giggle:

EDIT: Sorry grandmaj...I've removed the references to the rumored location.

Sell them to the highest bidder that would be absolutely a good kick in JB ,Geraldo,and CFCA rear end if you made that first million instead of them!:floorlaugh:

If this is where she might be.....sure hope they find a quick cure, judging by their prices, if they don't, somebody sure better have deep pockets.

Maybe this was one of the "many offers" for FREE services that poured into their office that CM was running his mouth about.

http://www.menningerclinic.com/admissions/program-costs.htm
BBM

Imagine that....a month ago she was INDIGENT wasn't she? I'm pretty sure that's what Baez said when explaining why I, as a tax payer in the State of Florida, had to pick up part of the tab for her defense.

Well, Baez has garnered ONE new client in Orange County due to his "masterful handling of the Anthony case"...

How much commission could Casey have possibly earned from Baez catching a case where his client has been charged with a misdemeanor for Resisting Arrest and Refusing to Leave Property after being Order to by Owner? :crazy:

Poor guy who hired him, I guess he did not watch the trial because if he saw how Baez is in court IMO he never would have hired him.he will probably get 10 years:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
CFCA acquittal was not because of JB skills IMO. I wonder if he will use his "Who cut the cheese" or "The truth stops here" remarks.Unless they get the Pinellas dirty dozen as his jury.

NBC Today Show. FCA must report back to FLA by tomorrow.
Showing her sentencing by Judge Strickland
Given credit for probation served while in jail
Judge Strickland wants her back
Speculation she may go home
Needs to provide an address where she will live on Fla Law and will be made public
Cheney going to court today to get Judge disqualified
Nothing new with this report.

NBC Today Show. FCA must report back to FLA by tomorrow.
Showing her sentencing by Judge Strickland
Given credit for probation served while in jail
Judge Strickland wants her back
Speculation she may go home
Needs to provide an address where she will live on Fla Law and will be made public
Cheney going to court today to get Judge disqualified
Nothing new with this report.

I can't help but laugh at trying to get HHSS 'disqualified'. But then I snickered all the way through the trial. I was so smug and sure. :(

I don't see what the purpose would have been for KC to serve her probation in jail. HHJS stated she could not have any contact with Amy H. All the other probation requirements she could not have broken if she tried. Either don't issue probation or they serve it once they are released. Serving it in jail while you are in solitary makes no sense. Other than meltdowns you can't get into trouble. jmo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqA6jnYzx0k"]‪Casey Anthony: Ordered to Return to Florida‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

RichardHornsbyRichard Hornsby

My national debut on NBC Today Show segment: #CaseyAnthony Ordered to Return to Fla.: http://t.co/uBcPmiO Something tells me it's my last.

17 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

......er...isn't that x10 felon, but who's counting?

Well, to be fully accurate it is:

6x Felon:
(Check Charges)

5x Misdemeanor Offender:
(4 counts Providing False Information to LE)
(1 count of DWOL)

She won't have to sign in daily. She will visit he probation officer once a month for a 5-10 minute meeting, fill out a form, answer a few questions,pay her fee (between $10-$20) and be on her merry way. If she does all this according to the rules, and has all her probation fees paid up, after 9 months, she will be allowed to mail the form in for the last three months. Being on probation is no big deal, tiny little pain in the butt, that's all. She can leave Orange County as long as she requests a travel permit in advance.

Link please.

I waiting on confirmation also - and I wonder how that would work? Surely a number of the patients, if they do family therapy, would be aware of this case and this patient, and I suspect it would cause quite an uproar unless she was kept away from other guests, and somewhat in solitary, wouldn't she?

Not trying to be snarky, but mean that as a serious question?

I have thought from the beginning that she is inpatient somewhere and being kept away from the other patients somehow. Just a hunch. I think if she were almost anywhere else she would have been outed by SOMEBODY. HIPPA laws apply to staff at a facility and if she were kept secluded, well that would be pretty effective in keeping her hidden. The irony would be rich....still in protective custody.

I don't see what the purpose would have been for KC to serve her probation in jail. HHJS stated she could not have any contact with Amy H. All the other probation requirements she could not have broken if she tried. Either don't issue probation or they serve it once they are released. Serving it in jail while you are in solitary makes no sense. Other than meltdowns you can't get into trouble. jmo

exactly...what irks me is the time off for good behavior?? isnt sneaking letters in and out,( hello "cookie"???) and having "contraband" ( the rubber caylee bracelet)snuck into her, isnt that AGAINST the rules?- that reason alone( IF i am right) is what really irked me about her being release earlier than the 4 yrs.for the lying to LE. charges. im SOOO glad judge stricklin stepped in on this, shes needs to be held accountable for SOMETHING( id like it to be caylees death, but if not ill settle for the thugging of AH's checks) - as the judge states " the irony is rich indeed" - i hope CM objections are overruled...and poor princess will have to server probabation out of hiding and in the midst of orange country,/orlando area... where we KNOW they dont like her at all...and i cant blame them AT ALL>..of course just moo.

I have thought from the beginning that she is inpatient somewhere and being kept away from the other patients somehow. Just a hunch. I think if she were almost anywhere else she would have been outed by SOMEBODY. HIPPA laws apply to staff at a facility and if she were kept secluded, well that would be pretty effective in keeping her hidden. The irony would be rich....still in protective custody.

Unless she was at a facility with other patients that didn't want the public to know they were there either. Some place where the stars or high profile people go for treatment.

I'm glad no one knows where she is...I'd like to keep it that way and have her parents disappear too.

:truce:

Unless she was at a facility with other patients that didn't want the public to know they were there either. Some place where the stars or high profile people go for treatment.

I'm glad no one knows where she is...I'd like to keep it that way and have her parents disappear too.

:truce:

Right, that was my other thought...some kind of celebrity rehab.:crazy:

I predict Cheney will be successful in court today. It really seems Strickland has an axe to grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member