Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why she is in jeans in all of these pics? It has been hot here, 90+ temps, the last 2 weeks plus ridiculous humidity.

I think it's her. Especially pic #5, the pouty lip. Also if you remember her when walking outside or in.out of court, she had arms at her side, the same as in these pics.

Well for one her hair is shorter and it's been tinted dark red, and second she's wearing makeup, and third, she's packed on a few pounds and is pretty puffy...[/QUOTE]

But she IS sedentary AND could be her time of the month.............I mean sometimes she even looks 7 1/2 months pregnant.....................

Well that settles that then doesn't it? Aren't they out for the summer? Trying to pass herself off as a university student - nice start to a new life.

Yup. Pulling her latest chameleon act. That's all she knows. Prolly trolling for the next college student she can con.

Do these pics seemed staged to anyone else? Or am I crazy and paranoid of all things KC?

I remember reading a while back about Kate Gosselin having her own "private" paparazzi, as do many other "celebrities". The photographer is notified of the whereabouts (i.e., I'll be shopping at Target today or at this nightclub tonight). The photographer gets paid for the photos and the celeb gets a cut. I think these photos were definitely staged and she will get money from them. How else would a photographer just randomly run into her on a quiet street in Ohio?

There are quite a few pics I think really really look like her, #5, 6,7, 9, and in 11 she seems to be doing that thing with her arms up - and in 27 it looks like she is doing her little bit pigeon toes thing. But the distance from her bottom lip to her chin is putting me off. I need to look at some more of our side shots of FKC to be sure...

It may very well be that we have never seen her face as relaxed as this also.
I'd sure like it to be her and discovered...

Ohio license plate...
oh-el46db.jpg

Could she really have been in one of those golf bags that night? :floorlaugh:

There is a new thread on the pics. Everyone want to shift there? And then we will have this thread for whatever fireworks happen tomorrow. :)

I remember reading a while back about Kate Gosselin having her own "private" paparazzi, as do many other "celebrities". The photographer is notified of the whereabouts (i.e., I'll be shopping at Target today or at this nightclub tonight). The photographer gets paid for the photos and the celeb gets a cut. I think these photos were definitely staged and she will get money from them. How else would a photographer just randomly run into her on a quiet street in Ohio?

private paparazzi? I get what you are saying but these are the FIRST pictures and the pap who got them works for http://www.splashnewsonline.com/ as seen at the bottom of the pictures. plus if they were staged she would probably want it to look like she is doing some good and have more flattering pictures. no way baez or casey are getting ANY money.

Well for one her hair is shorter and it's been tinted dark red, and second she's wearing makeup, and third, she's packed on a few pounds and is pretty puffy...[/QUOTE]

But she IS sedentary AND could be her time of the month.............I mean sometimes she even looks 7 1/2 months pregnant.....................

BBM

:floorlaugh: thank you for that

I'm pretty sure it's her. Matching moles on the face.

kc.png

First picture from:
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97069

the chin too...in some of the pic, i call it a slight cleft chin...and she has it, esp in her mug shot w/ dark blue shirt..and i seen it too,in these strolling pictures...wow..shes really afraid.not!..i see she picked right back up where she left off, texting on her phone...somethings never change do they....totally have a new respect for tmz...outing her, thwarting any kind of $$$ attempts/offers/pictures...YES!

idk there has been tremendous speculation she would go to Ohio from the start. It's probably teaming with paps.

MTO said she was in Ohio a couple weeks ago and I scoffed at it and moved on. But now...

private paparazzi? I get what you are saying but these are the FIRST pictures and the pap who got them works for http://www.splashnewsonline.com/ as seen at the bottom of the pictures. plus if they were staged she would probably want it to look like she is doing some good and have more flattering pictures. no way baez or casey are getting ANY money.

I certainly would hope not, but do you know for a fact that splashnewsonline.com wouldn't pay Casey Anthony?

right! something is just off, but i can't tell what. i do think it's her though.

I do find it a bit too easy...wearing the OSU hat and walking by Ohio plates.
That seems off. Incognito 101? Don't wear clothes that may reveal your location?

Ole CM is gonna be exercising all them bird flipping fingers tonight, so he can get ready for tomorrow.....I can just see him now. :floorlaugh:

I'll be willing to bet they're gonna try to say that ISN'T her. :woohoo:

:floorlaugh: exercising his bird flipping fingers. :floorlaugh:

I don't think that just because this person is a tad bit chunky that means it's not her. I remember CA in the trial saying that she knew her daughter hadn't been eating. I'm sure she's been pigging out now that she is free from most of the stress and jail food
Not to mention Coronas aren't exactly diet food.. :innocent:

I think it is her. I compared the head on shot with one of her mug shots and it looks like the freckles on her neck are the same...

I also thinks it is her. I recognize some of the rudiments of the infamous strut.

I certainly would hope not, but do you know for a fact that splashnewsonline.com wouldn't pay Casey Anthony?

they are paps! i have NEVER heard of a pap "getting permission" to take pictures of ANYONE! sorry just not buying it.

I do find it a bit too easy...wearing the OSU hat and walking by Ohio plates.
That seems off. Incognito 101? Don't wear clothes that may reveal your location?

or wear clothes that make you FIT in? I think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member