Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she knew or suspected the footage was being taken, but I actually dont think it is the defense team who organised it. I think they are actually FURIOUS about this right now. Makes them look pretty damn stupid for saying she is "grieving" and "in fear for her life"... I think what we are seeing here is Miss FIC Anthony doing what she does best. And that is EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS TOO. Wouldnt suprise me AT ALL if she got sick of waiting for JB to organise her Hustler *spread*, her Million Dollar Interview, so she got busy on that cell phone herself...

Yep. The DT's chickens are coming home to roost :)

I dunno. They have all the connections. And looking stupid has never seemed to bother them in the past. there has been a disconnect with what they tell the court and what is reality. Kathy Reichs, for example.

@CaseyAnthonyCh9
Casey Anthony WFTV
Florida Department of Corrections will talk to media at 11:30 a.m. regarding #CaseyAnthony ’s probation sentence.

I think it's her - the neck moles and the fact that LPadilla says it is not are what convinced me. :giggle:
The picture of her walk through the park looks like Harrison West park on Perry street - it has the same trees and black light posts and is about 1/2 mile walk from her alleged hotel.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=39.990084,-83.026441&daddr=39.9869798,-83.0225604+to:Olentangy+Trail&hl=en&ll=39.984634,-83.019004&spn=0.003083,0.004275&sll=39.986147,-83.021997&sspn=0.006124,0.008551&geocode=FUQzYgId9x0N-w%3BFSMnYgIdIC0N-ykt2uaO5Y44iDEU3SXAxSC5jg%3BFWUeYgId0zUN-w&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=17&via=1&dirflg=w&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=39.984533,-83.019008&panoid=i6BBNXHpHpbxxnxMCBE6CQ&cbp=12,295.19,,0,5.65

It is strategy, but strategy to keep her from having to come back at all. If life looks "normal" in Ohio...and she's getting "treatment for her mental health" as Jose suggests, it can be argued that any "probation" should be carried out in Ohio instead of Orlando where her "safety" is an issue and the "circus" her presence creates can be avoided. They are actively seeking to prevent her return to Orlando in any capacity.

Well, the walk sure looks the same - and the touching the hair I've seen a million times. My question is - how did she get there? Was she really on board that plane then with the golfers that night???

We think alike SailorMoon. That was the first thing that popped into my head when I learned she was in Ohio. That would mean that the CA atty's plane and the girl in th yellow dress was a decoy? Where was she supposedly swigging the Corona?

Good reading you, my friend.:seeya:

wm

they aren't exactly the most flattering pictures and I don't think TMZ would purchase set up photos. Harvey Levin said in a tweet he would not pay CA for anything.

Harvey seems to be on a mission to squish any money making deals for FCA and her DT.

I don't really care if it's her or not. The photo I'm waiting to see is her mugshot after she's emptied JB's checking account.

:floorlaugh: Yep ... and you know it is a "matter of time" that she will "empty" someone's account because it don't like look those "deals" are coming in soon enough ...

:floorlaugh:

I'm sure it's her.

It's hard to say for sure, but it looks like they may both be wearing a butterfly or perhaps a four leaf clover necklace.

Anthony8.jpg

maybe butterflies like the "fly home baby we miss you" Caylee tshirts with big butterfly on them here: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/03/article-1394034-0C649C5E00000578-678_634x301.jpg

I would say lips injections, like Restylane or fat, not Botox, that's for lines/wrinkles imo, and perhaps nose job with bruising under eye. I'd guess a gain of 15 pounds max, for her size that would look like this imo. Padded Victoria Secret Miraculous bra etc, doubt they had those in the pokey imo

I really do not believe this is FCA. There is no way she could have gained that much weight already. She really was thin when she left the pokey. And why wouldn't TMZ go ask the person if they were FCA? This makes no sense at all. FCA all alone. No way JB would be ok with her being alone for others to take photos and/or ask her questions and taunt her.

I think she knew or suspected the footage was being taken, but I actually dont think it is the defense team who organised it. I think they are actually FURIOUS about this right now. Makes them look pretty damn stupid for saying she is "grieving" and "in fear for her life"... I think what we are seeing here is Miss FIC Anthony doing what she does best. And that is EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS TOO. Wouldnt suprise me AT ALL if she got sick of waiting for JB to organise her Hustler *spread*, her Million Dollar Interview, so she got busy on that cell phone herself...

Yep. The DT's chickens are coming home to roost :)

These are staged photos and she was paid for them. No doubt about it.

My worlds have collided.
Prior to this case....the first site I would visit when I logged on the computer was TMZ...
Once I got hooked by all things Anthony...the first site I would go to when logging on has been WS...
now I don't know which site to visit first... I love both!

I 100% believe that photos/videos are her and I think it is 100% staged. In the video as she is walking down the street, it seemed the photographer was very near by...and with no one else on the street I feel she would have noticed the photographer and had a reaction... instead,no reaction because she knew the person behind the camera was there because it was all set up.
Also, I feel she would have walked further into the store rather then just shopping right in the window for the camera.
I also find it really bizarre no one noticed her.

She has put on a couple of lbs.

That's the only thing that threw me off a bit klj. But I'm going to say this and if it gets deleted that's okay but I hope that it won't.

To me some of what appears to be extra weight in the upper half of her body might be better foundation garments?

I had noticed while she was in jail she didn't have access to a good one and many younger women don't even if not in jail. Personally, when my Husband's oldest daughter came to stay with us I had to take her to get fitted as she was wearing the wrong type. It really does make a vast difference in the appearance of the upper torso when a good fitting foundation garment is worn. JMHO

She has put on a couple of lbs.

Easily done. Skaters have pantyhouse with the padding in them right where you can see it in the pictures. Hips are the same size, thighs have more padding on them, arms the same, face the same. She could be wearing padding in the form of a long line bra. Easy to do. jmo

Carp.

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,
31 seconds ago

Didn't George and Cindy go to Ohio and come back with a new car?
Maybe while up there, they arranged a place for her to live.

Also, in the picture of the necklaces- the lower one looks to me like a pewter box, like it might hold cremation ashes.

I think the family was in on the whole scam all along.

BBM: I am not sure if the A's went to Ohio ... but they DID get a brand new set of wheels -- a "blood red" Jeep ! :maddening:

I was just thinking that maybe they are going to go back there ? I am sure Florida would love to be rid of ALL of them ! :floorlaugh:

And yep -- the "family" was IN on the scam -- it was ALL a "scam" to save their princess from the DP ... :maddening:

MOO MOO MOO ...

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony UPDATE: Judge Belvin Perry will preside over probation hearing. No date set.

Wow. I do think that it is her. And this does look very staged to me. She's looking forward at the camera way too much. Paparazzi usually don't get so many shots like that. She is literally posing for the camera and trying to look like she's not and just out for a stroll. She's too made up and pretty for this to be some random shots. Also, she has the mostly the same facial expression in every shot like she thinks she's some sort of model. Maybe Jose couldn't sell these to anyone else but TMZ, lol. Also, she has a lot of bling for someone who is supposed to not have any money. Nice clothes too. If I didn't know it was her, I would think it's some preppy college student. Scary.

I really do not believe this is FCA. There is no way she could have gained that much weight already. She really was thin when she left the pokey. And why wouldn't TMZ go ask the person if they were FCA? This makes no sense at all. FCA all alone. No way JB would be ok with her being alone for others to take photos and/or ask her questions and taunt her.

It is her. The moles line up, the face is absolutely her when you do a closeup and it has been 18 days - she could gain 10 pounds in 18 days, just eat late at night and make it pasta and big macs and fries and yes she could gain it and throw in some beer and fried chicken and it is easy. These are pictures of KC. Who obviously needs some money and it was arranged by JB to keep the public interested because they want to use that interview that he has already set up, imo. Plus KC needs money.

The mole is what I looked for also, and it seems to match - though the one good close up has the TMZ Logo across her face.

Wonder how much Baez peddled this pics off to someone to "out her".

I think it is her also - and I also think that she has had a boob job. I know that she is kind of large for a small girl, but she's looking very swollen and chesty in these pictures.

Chesty is good for most women but bloated is NOT. Maybe Larry Flint might think twice about his offer now too. Not sexy :loser:
PS, yep I'd say it's her. The arms facing forward and gait gives her away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj