Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's do a shout out to FCA, just in case! :loser:
It's down to 60 now...and 128 on the entire forum. Interest is fading so the West coast doesn't care so much and East coast has gone to bed while Miss A sits alone in some nasty budget motel, primping her new do, trying on all her new t-shirts, flip flops, jeans, repainting her gnawed on nails, and deciding on what order to wear her three necklaces, tomorrow.

Oh, and of course I forgot reading "blogs" and texting the DT all night long.

mole as in the mole on his face? maybe he donated it to the "imposter" casey in these photos

Thinking about cheap motels brings to mind bedbugs and other opportunistic creatures feasting on the guests. Wouldn't that be a something?

I can't exactly figure it out, but sumptin looks different.....

CABoobs5.jpg

I'm sorry I just don't see anything noticeable :giggle:

LMAO!

I hope the next neighborhood she decides to do some photo ops are filled with posters of Caylee saying 'gone to soon, my mommy killed me'. Perhaps a few pics from the dump site too.

IMO

As a life long aficionado of the female form, I have seen this type of stunning metamorphosis before, just never in someone who was INDIGENT 30 days prior.

CABoobs6.jpg

Unless Casey got a chin implant, her chin is much shorter that in this recent pic and her face is longer and more narrow. I don't see what others are noticing with the weight gain. This girl and Casey look to me to be about the same size as when she got out of jail. Casey already had a big rear end but wore the baggier slacks when locked up. Now she'd be wearing the tight jeans and it would be more noticeable. I still say no bra would make Casey's breasts look that rounded. A padded push up would make her look bigger but not like that. Wonder if she accepted hustler's offer and had a boob job?

I finally saw the video of her coming out of Old Navy. Her *advertiser censored* don't bounce when she walks. (It's always a dead give away as "stuffing" doesn't bounce.) I think she just got a decent padded bra and she's just one of those people that any weight gain shows up in the *advertiser censored*. :twocents:

I think she is stuffin' for pictures......and trying out different disguises....

I'm sickened that she is in Ohio...."The heart of it all"... and I pray she stays clear of me...!!! Georges family is from around here... and I couldn't image them accepting George or Casey for what was said during trial.... (the anything to get Casey off senerio) I sure wouldn't.... "SIGH" as long as they keep away from Toledo...I'm OK.... sorry about your luck, fellowing neighbors....:D

I think she is stuffin' for pictures......and trying out different disguises....

I'm sickened that she is in Ohio...."The heart of it all"... and I pray she stays clear of me...!!! Georges family is from around here... and I couldn't image them accepting George or Casey for what was said during trial.... (the anything to get Casey off senerio) I sure wouldn't.... "SIGH" as long as they keep away from Toledo...I'm OK.... sorry about your luck, fellowing neighbors....:D

bbm~ I know right?..she is not stuffing the same every day though it appears to me..In some she's huge..in others I think she must have gotten tired of stuffing that day or something cuz not so big! :floorlaugh:

Interesting...the JB Today Show video.... http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44000702/ns/today-today_news/t/casey-anthonys-lawyer-fights-order-return-florida/

His mole is missing.......and Matt Lauer asked for JB's "legal opinion".

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Also....did JB think he was going to profit from the term..."E-lynching"? Please!!!! How IORNIC!!!

Seriously. The first thing I thought when I saw him sitting there, acting like the 'legal eagle' , was that this was his 'tryout' for his legal analyst position. What a JOKE. If NBC wants a known liar and an unethical cretin as their legal
expert, good for them. He looked and sounded like a moron, btw.

It looks to me like she had lip injections or something.
6004485098_9e76703a98_b.jpg

Same lips. The photo on the right was taken from a higher angle than the one on the left, therefore you can't see the "floor" of her upper lip and that's why they appear to be thinner. The nose also looks different for that same reason.

She could easily use make up to cover them up and on this day didn't do such a good job..I think IF this is her, she's getting careless real quick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge