Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-Hoo! I am just now seeing HHJP's order!! Love it! :floorlaugh:

I can just hear the conversations now!

Baez to Mason: "You take her, Cheney. My wife won't let me keep her."

Mason to Dorothy Sims: "Dorothy, you need to let Casey live with you because you are comfortable with her, and she returns your affections."

Dorothy Sims to Ms Fryer: "You need to let Casey live with you because the two of you had such great conversations at the defense table. Besides, you are our newest attorney and you get the dirty work."

Ms. Fryer to Macaluso: "You have gotten so close to Casey, you keep her. Besides, she can work as your co-pilot on your plane. It is lucrative employment and P&P just may let her do it if it is her job."

Macaluso: "Where is my %%*%*& parachute???? I am bailing!"

Rosie Bolin: "Oh, h3ll! I will take her! She can help me with my research on death row inmates!"

In all seriousness, I do applaud HHJP for having done the right thing. I am so pleased! GB him!

:floorlaugh: Oh!!! I just choked on my wine, my dogs are lookin' at me funny!!!

This was one another WS thread.
There is an important thingy on this link IMO.
If KC get her probation transferred to another state, (may be even another County in Fla)
her address might not be kept confidential since HHJP order only applies to Orange County DOC.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3AsdrMS4EM"]Casey Anthony must serve check fraud probation in Orlando - YouTube[/ame]

So Cindy will not take Casey back in the house. Talk about a mother and daughter similarity here. Casey had Caylee getting in the way of her life. And just threw her away. Now Casey in in the way of her life. So she throws Casey away. Figures.... But what I do not understand is the top 10 hated list. I would think this evil pair would both be on the list!!! And also, it is amazing Lippman did not say something about "tough LOVE" from Cindy. Which is the only love between this gruesome mother-daughter combination.IMO

Casey is alive and well, 2 conditions that HER daughter was in on June 15, 2008.

Casey's mother actually perjured herself in order to help her daughter, which may have helped beyond Cindy's wildest dreams. While I believe the Anthonys did not want to see Casey convicted of a crime that could have led to the DP, I believe that they now believe Casey killed Caylee and that knowledge has dealt a death blow to any meaningful relationship between them. Between that and the terrible things she allowed her attorney to say about her early life, well as a mother and grandmother, I think you can always love your child and not like them nor forgive their evil ways nor want them in your life again. I suppose it's enough to know they are still alive and well.

Send her to Pinellas County...she has friends there.

That's a good one! :floorlaugh: I've asked several times here about the juror who wanted a 5 figure amount for an interview. Whatever happened with that and him?

This was one another WS thread.
There is an important thingy on this link IMO.
If KC get her probation transferred to another state, (may be even another County in Fla)
her address might not be kept confidential since HHJP order only applies to Orange County DOC.

Casey Anthony must serve check fraud probation in Orlando - YouTube

when the verdict came down the lawyer I work for took it upon himself to say to me this was " music to his ears" well guess what...I was home when this probation ruling was released so i sent him a great big message with fonts as big as my hand and the quote was " NOW THIS IS MUSIC TO MY EARS " lol HE DIDNT RESPOND lol HEHEHEH HAHAHA...love it !
so much for his and other folks double jeaporady claims LOL

No, she didn't.

Here is here attorney's comment:

It sounds to me totally frivolous,” Mason told News 13’s Jacqueline Fell. “How can they have a lawsuit? Casey didn’t hire them. She had no contact with them. She didn’t ask them to come in. Her parents did.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...calls-texas-equusearch-lawsuit-frivolous.html

I guess it will depend on whether you believe Tim Miller or FCA?
Hmm let me think about that....

Which one is known amongst all her family and friends as a diabolical liar?
Not Tim.

I don't watch JVM at all. She's too full of it! The only one I can stand on that channel is Dr. Drew.

ITA. Sometimes I think Dr. Drew is embarrassed to be there, especially since his show follows NG.

ID Channel on ... showing "Casey Anthony: Judgement Day" ...

ID needs to add three things to this show:

1. CFCA is the Most "Hated" Woman in America ...

2. CFCA to serve One Year Probation in Orange County for Check Fraud Charges ...

3. The DCF's report that CFCA "failed to protect Caylee" which resulted in Caylee's death ...

MOO ...

That's a good one! :floorlaugh: I've asked several times here about the juror who wanted a 5 figure amount for an interview. Whatever happened with that and him?

Good question! I have not seen anything about him!

Why would they test him for drugs if the crime was not drug related?

Sorry it took so long to answer, but the answer is that FICA is also subject to random drug tests while on probation (see #6, 9 and 11 of the probation order) - even though her crimes were not drug related. It's just something they are able to do and do do just because they can. In my son's case, they had no reason to think they needed to do the random tests. It's just an example to me of what the PO is able to do that they wouldn't be able to do to a random not on probation citizen. Just another way to catch you violating which is a good thing. I'm pretty sure if one was to fail the test, they would immediately be violated and go directly to jail which wouldn't be hard since they were already at the jail.

ITA! I was SHOCKED to learn I couldn't go to school. As are many others convicted of crimes, I'd assume. Some of the programs go back even farther than 7 years. I don't agree with all of the rules or the laws, I'm (most of them I disagree with but the way I have come to look at it is, if you don't want to face a lifetime of "punishment", don't break the law..) sharing what I have had to face as a felon on probation and even years after probation ends what obstacles felons face so that others can understand it isn't a simple thing or an easy out. Felons are often punished in differing ways for a life-time!

I agree that it is unfair to punish for so long after you've served out your debt to society. However, in FCA's case, I really want her to have to work...if she were admitted to a college or university, I could see her becoming a "professional" student, or at least staying in school until she got her MRS degree.

So Cindy will not take Casey back in the house. Talk about a mother and daughter similarity here. Casey had Caylee getting in the way of her life. And just threw her away. Now Casey in in the way of her life. So she throws Casey away. Figures.... But what I do not understand is the top 10 hated list. I would think this evil pair would both be on the list!!! And also, it is amazing Lippman did not say something about "tough LOVE" from Cindy. Which is the only love between this gruesome mother-daughter combination.IMO

I believe if Cindy could have Casey home she would.:twocents:
IMO the reason Casey will not be going back to the Hopesprings home has to do with security...not only Casey's but George and Cindy and the neighbours.

I remember the protesting that was going in front of their home and I was glad I did not live in their subdivision.

IMO the reason Casey will not be going back to the Hopesprings home has to do with security...not only Casey's but George and Cindy and the neighbours.

I remember the protesting that was going in front of their home and I was glad I did not live in their subdivision.

BBM: I agree ! CA would take CFCA back in a heartbeat !

:waitasec: And she's probably making a "pot of chili" right now ... just in case she returns "home" ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

While I could understand the school's concern, its a bit fanatical. So many people have minor charges against them. These school fees and extra checking just ends up hindering people who really want to change their lives.

Actually, this seems to me like a school's concern for the student who has a felony conviction over anyone else's. From the list of programs our poster OneLostGirl provided, it seems that they are programs that lead to careers where licenses are required. (Health Science programs, Criminal Justice, Early Care and Education, Human Service...etc.) Consider that most of the licensing agencies may be the ones who require the clean records? Consider that they require these licenses because these fields put employees in a position of helping other people, helping people who might be at a weak point in their lives...helping people who are easily taken advantage of? There are plenty of fields that do not put employees in a position to work with the vulnerable, and would not require a license and background check.

While the school mentioned could accept and take money from the student with a felony record, the student could earn the degree, the student may never get a job in that field because of the felony record.

IMO too many schools accept students to programs that do not lead to gainful employment.

Without gainful employment, students then default on their student loans and get into financial trouble..

I think there should be some sort of way felons can take a few extra steps to get to a place where they might help others, prove themselves before licensing them to have direct contact with those who might be easliy taken advantage of though.

However, then I come back to the topic of this thread, and I really have no idea how FCA can prove herself, trustworthy, expecially around anyone with a bank account or anyone with children.

I agree with all of this, but I also feel that there is more at play here. GA and CA are concerned with their new scamdation that they are starting. They need to distance themselves from the Felon in the public's eye. I also feel that the release of the DCF report plays into this as well. That report didn't exactly make CA look like the concerned grandmother that she is hoping the public will buy now...it sounds more like the CA in the ZFG depositions, the one that has zero respect for authority. JMO.:twocents:

also, i would bet you that when strickland talked about a one year probation AFTER release that she was thinking "o lord of the sneezes, if i get out of this, i WILL GLADLY do my one year probation!!!" but ten minute thinker here has changed her tune...of course.

BBM :lol: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member