Post-Verdict:Jose Baez-Sanctions? Florida Bar Investigation!

Wait, wait ! You'll need this..

barfbag.jpg

OT,I have always loved your siggie and tonight it hit me square between the eyes.
I'll take a barf bag,too. Side effects from my meds :sick:

:tyou:

To torture myself I guess.....

Train wreck. Have to look.

BTW, when I first read your post I thought YOU were going to be discussing the upcoming trial and was sorry I missed it. I really am :crazy:

I researched who sat on the Grievance Committees in the 9th Circuit Court and didn't recognize any of the names. Perhaps some will be familiar to those posters who live in the area.

Here are their standards: http://www.orangecountybar.org/standards.asp

Here is the listing of Grievance Committee Members: http://www.floridabar.org/DIVEXE/BD...mittees!OpenView&Start=1&Count=300&Expand=9#9

Grievance Committees

Grievance committees are made up of volunteer members, at least one-third of whom are not lawyers. Each of Florida's 20 judicial circuits has at least one such committee. The grievance committee reviews complaints with much the same purpose as a grand jury. That is, the committee decides, after a case is submitted to them by bar counsel, whether there is probable cause to believe a lawyer violated the professional conduct rules imposed by the Supreme Court of Florida and whether discipline against the lawyer appears to be warranted.

Ninth Circuit Grievance Committee "A"
Staff Contact Patricia A. Savitz
Office City Term
Richard W Smith Chair Orlando October, 2011
Robert Lee Case Vice Chair Orlando January, 2012
Paul Louis SanGiovanni Designated Reviewer Orlando June, 2013
James Gregory Humphries Attorney Member Orlando February, 2014
James Michael Talley Attorney Member Orlando January, 2013
Carlos A. Vega Attorney Member Kissimmee June, 2014
Sandra E. Breitenstein * Public Member Orlando December, 2012
Charissa Eller * Public Member Orlando September, 2013
Patrick Skiffington * Public Member Orlando February, 2012

Ninth Circuit Grievance Committee "B"
Staff Contact Patricia A. Savitz
Office City Term
Paul Louis SanGiovanni Designated Reviewer Orlando June, 2013
Susan Marie Casajuana Attorney Member Orlando October, 2011
William Jonathan Denius Attorney Member Orlando September, 2012
Todd Fredrick Kobrin Attorney Member Orlando July, 2014
Olga Mercedes Sanchez de Fuentes Attorney Member Kissimmee September, 2011
Greg Allen Tynan Attorney Member Orlando October, 2011
Marcio William Valladares Attorney Member Orlando July, 2014
Brett Meade * Public Member Orlando August, 2011
Arto Woodley * Public Member Orlando January, 2014
Paul Zambouros * Public Member Orlando May, 2014

Ninth Circuit Grievance Committee "C"
Staff Contact Frances R. Brown-Lewis
Office City Term
Mary Ann Morgan Designated Reviewer Winter Park June, 2012
Kathleen Susan Davies Attorney Member Orlando August, 2012
Meenakshi A Hirani Attorney Member Winter Park July, 2014
William David Umansky Attorney Member Orlando May, 2013
Isabel Cusack * Public Member Winter Park January, 2014
Don Zerivitz * Public Member Altamonte Springs February, 2014

Ninth Circuit Grievance Committee "D"
Staff Contact Keshara D. Davis
Office City Term
Maria Dolores Tejedor Chair Orlando February, 2012
Paul Cartwright Perkins, Jr. Vice Chair Orlando June, 2012
Scott Ramsey McMillen Designated Reviewer Orlando June, 2012
Leticia Maria Diaz Attorney Member Orlando October, 2012
David Leonard Evans Attorney Member Orlando January, 2014
Roy Jacob Smith, IV Attorney Member Altamonte Springs May, 2014
Tad Allen Yates Attorney Member Orlando January, 2014
Tanya Baker * Public Member Orlando June, 2012
John Moore * Public Member Orlando January, 2012

Ninth Circuit Grievance Committee "E"
Staff Contact Kenneth H.P. Bryk
Office City Term
Blaine McChesney Chair Orlando April, 2012
Lorraine Elizabeth De Young Vice Chair Orlando July, 2012
Mary Ann Morgan Designated Reviewer Winter Park June, 2012
Nathaniel Patrick Carter Attorney Member Orlando June, 2014
C Douglas Green Attorney Member Orlando August, 2012
Camy Beth Schwam-Wilcox Attorney Member Orlando November, 2012
Richard Alan Solomon Attorney Member Winter Park September, 2013
Amy Boynton * Public Member Winter Park June, 2012
Jennifer Gibson * Public Member Orlando June, 2013
Zalpha Hashem * Public Member Oviedo September, 2013

Ninth Circuit Grievance Committee "F"
Staff Contact Sheila Marie Tuma
Office City Term
Russell W Divine Chair Orlando January, 2014
Michael Manglardi Vice Chair Orlando January, 2014
Scott Ramsey McMillen Designated Reviewer Orlando June, 2012
Thomas Earle Dukes, III Attorney Member Orlando February, 2013
Maria DiBlasio Hale Attorney Member Orlando January, 2014
Kimberly E Hosley Attorney Member Lake Mary January, 2014
Margaret A. Williams Attorney Member Orlando February, 2013
Candice J. Crawford * Public Member Orlando January, 2014
Randy Means * Public Member Orlando January, 2014
Marni F. Stahlman * Public Member Winter Park January, 2014

These are the same idiots that put thousands and thousands of pedophiles back on the street a few years back. Over turned a law that gave the victimes more time after memory of the horrific crime. Said that the preadator shouldn't have to look over their shoulders forever. They all stink

How incredibly arrogant of him. He is the essence of ethically challenged. I wonder how long it will be before he is disbarred. All a matter of time before his ego gets the best if him. JMO!

You mean disbarred AGAIN!

bobkealing bob kealing
Next Atlantic tropical system after Irene will be named Jose.

BBM

El Toro PooPoo :loser:
Actually, it'd be: Caca del Toro, to be exact. I learned from the Yogi Bear movie that Caca de Pajaro is bird sh**!

Alrighty then! If Yogi Bear says "caca" it must be okay for us to shout "caca del toro" whenever JB speaks and all we hear is "caca del toro".

It does get more difficult to post comments about JB without using funacceptable language.

Oh...just more of the accident theory and Casey had a different reaction. How do you say BS in Spanish? She has a lot of mental problems...well that I agree with. Now talking about how pool drownings are the #1 accident in Florida. I can't watch this in any language.

translation: mierda de toro
They say it so much nicer, mierda de toro = crap of bull

It will always be a theory in peoples minds because she will never reveal the truth. Therefore it will always remain BS. There are only two people that know the truth and sadly one is dead.

bobkealing bob kealing
Next Atlantic tropical system after Irene will be named Jose.

Which means it will be big and strong until it hits land, then turn into a regular rainstorm. LOL.

When tropical storm Jose forms I bet it will be a bunch of wind and nothing else. OK, I would be very upset if I got any damage from a hurricane named Jose. I am inland enough that our hurricane damage is often the fringe tornados that are formed. We come to expect some of these storms, but if Jose is heading my way.....

When tropical storm Jose forms I bet it will be a bunch of wind and nothing else. OK, I would be very upset if I got any damage from a hurricane named Jose. I am inland enough that our hurricane damage is often the fringe tornados that are formed. We come to expect some of these storms, but if Jose is heading my way.....

Hot air - if you get enough of it - can be very dangerous. As we all have seen. Sadly.
:sick:

Hot air - if you get enough of it - can be very dangerous. As we all have seen. Sadly.
:sick:

Yes, when some storms blow hard enough....they leave you senseless. We've also seen this....sadly. jmo

You mean disbarred AGAIN!

:waitasec: HUH??? when was Baez disbarred for the first time?
I know the Florida Bar did not admit him to practice law for 8 years after he passed the bar exam.

I believe Class-z was confusing the two, Intermezzo. As far as I am aware, Baez has not been disbarred before (and generally, once disbarred, you don't get let back in), but instead, was not admitted.

Here in Ohio, they do not even let you sit the exam without passing the character and fitness examinations. Not sure how it is in Florida, but Baez might not have been able to even sit the exam for eight years while waiting for approval.

..i believe it was "logicalGirl" that noticed baez not looking his "usual" self ( which i guess would pretty much be--arrogant, smirky, and obnoxious..) during the geraldo spot last week..

..could it be, in addition to the Bar inquiry----that he was aware of the book jeffA has been penning------to be released november 29th?

..i expect salacious behind the scenes details! of what really went on over the course of 3 years, in addition to what we already know regarding the trial..

..jeffA , no longer employed by the SAO has the ability to lay it all out, is he going to tell us "baezisms" that we never heard of before ? hope so.

..i believe it was "logicalGirl" that noticed baez not looking his "usual" self ( which i guess would pretty much be--arrogant, smirky, and obnoxious..) during the geraldo spot last week..

..could it be, in addition to the Bar inquiry----that he was aware of the book jeffA has been penning------to be released november 29th?

..i expect salacious behind the scenes details! of what really went on over the course of 3 years, in addition to what we already know regarding the trial..

..jeffA , no longer employed by the SAO has the ability to lay it all out, is he going to tell us "baezisms" that we never heard of before ? hope so.

Do you believe its Jeff's book? He has not mentioned a word about it on his facebook page.

Where do I sign up for my autographed copy of the book??

I'm not one who "gushes" when I meet famous people, however I think if I actually stood there while he autographed his book for me - I wouldn't be able to help myself - I'd have to tell him how wonderful he was in the whole three years. Just a brilliant prosecutor!

Do you believe its Jeff's book? He has not mentioned a word about it on his facebook page.

I believe it's his. It is only listed on the Canada Amazon as of a few minutes ago. I searched on amazon.com and it was not found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back