Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB says he doen't think she's concentrating too much on the media coverage. Either he's lying or he hasn't been talking to her much. If he knew for a fact she wasn't reading and watching, he would have said as much. Besides, how else is she filling her time?

ok - a little o/t - not branding per se - a lot of airports have names or codes that came of their first incarnation as a modern airport - Orlando airport was formerly McCoy Air Force Base - hence MCO) (they keep the codes even after the "name" change

In my corner of the world, O'Hare International Airport has the code ORD -nothing to do with Chicago or O'Hare, but rather it's first "name" Orchard Field Airport (which it became after wwii) and subsequently renamed to honor Edward O'Hare, the U.S. Navy's first flying ace and Medal of Honor recipient in World War II.

On the other hand, MDW is Midway Airport - which was Chicago's airport long before O'Hare came into being.

Sometimes the codes make perfect sense, sometimes there's a story to tell... (Kansas city is MCI...??? I know why - do you ;-)

Thanks for the clarification!
And, I'm in your corner of the world. Glad you're here...it's a happier, brighter world with you in it! :seeya:

I have In Sessions on and a bit ago I could swear I heard Jean C. call Baez Bozo. I wish I could rewind to make sure as I only half listen.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: omg ... I hope she did not because that would be an "insult" to Bozo ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OK guys..sorry..But I have not been on the boards in quite a while..But got a tweet saying Casey was back in Orlando..
SO...what's the scoop ? Is there another thread about it..
Where is she? I know she is waiting on an answer form the appellate court .
TIA

Since they are all liars, how do we know which liars to believe?

Sheesh!:maddening:

Gotta remember to hold my purse tighter when I go to Orlando...

Exactly! Why do an exclusive with GR on Fox TV, a (inter)national channel if you want this to fade away and move on. Not! GMAB.

In my notes in his last sentence about the "attention" this case is getting, Baez mentioned the word "law" four times, and wishes everyone would just "move on".

That tells me he is actually talking about himself here and he is worried about the law, and he wants everyone to move on and move the attention AWAY FROM HIM - it wasn't my sense he was actually talking about FCA here. I think this latest Bar investigation has him worried.

IMG_7675.jpg

Besides really rockin' out in those skinny jeans, it looks like he is sportin' some heavy duty lift shoes to me!
About 2 or 3 inches on those suckers from the way the jeans are rumpled on his squatty legs.

Besides really rockin' out in those skinny jeans, it looks like he is sportin' some heavy duty lift shoes to me!
About 2 or 3 inches on those suckers from the way the jeans are rumpled on his squatty legs.

my wish is that someone gets a shot of CM in jeggings

ok, not really

In my notes in his last sentence about the "attention" this case is getting, Baez mentioned the word "law" four times, and wishes everyone would just "move on".

That tells me he is actually talking about himself here and he is worried about the law, and he wants everyone to move on and move the attention AWAY FROM HIM - it wasn't my sense he was actually talking about FCA here. I think this latest Bar investigation has him worried.

That was my thoughts about his cameo also LG.

I think whatever this complaint is that is being looked into now, has him sweating bullets.
He can't keep dodging them forever. One of them is bound to make a hit sooner or later.

snipped from : http://www.wftv.com/news/28933170/detail.html

During the Fox News interview, Baez said Anthony had spoken with her parents, George and Cindy, but had not talked with her brother, Lee. Anthony is undergoing therapy and counseling and is "trying to get a grasp of what happened to her," Baez said.

Anthony's legal team is concerned about her safety, given that she has received threats, and she is in a safe location, said Baez, although he wouldn't say where in Florida she was.

R&BBM:

AHA ! SURPRISE SURPRISE !

I wish Jose would have told us something NEW ... the "felon" has been speaking with the Anthony's ALL ALONG ... it was ALL part of the SCRIPT ... MOO ...

I would NOT be "surprised" if CFCA has been holed up at Hope Spring Drive all this time ...

And as to CFCA being in a "safe location" ... what about the "public" ? The only way the "public" will be SAFE from CFCA if she is back in :behindbar

MOO MOO MOO ...

BBM:

Let's not be starting untrue rumors here - what he said was they have been in touch (ie sent her jewelry via Baez) and they have "spoken to her" but he has no idea if a reconciliation is possible in the future. Two no's re Lee and very quickly moved on to her working "on getting healthier and coming from a more healthy place".

No where in watching him I did get any inclination things are anywhere near "cozy" between CA and FCA - primarily because he talked and talked and talked so quickly after the family contact question about therapy and getting healthy.

So I'm guessing CA's got a few questions FCA isn't prepared to answer and I think CA will eventually get them one way or another.

you guys are cracking me up here- CM and jeggings! Thanks for the laugh... I needed it!

That was my thoughts about his cameo also LG.

I think whatever this complaint is that is being looked into now, has him sweating bullets.
He can't keep dodging them forever. One of them is bound to make a hit sooner or later.

BBM.

Yes! We can but hope, although he was being pretty arrogant, flippant and, thumbing his nose at the Bar when he quipped to the media the other day about 20+ complaints being filed and this being yet another ... that as someone 'fighting the good fight' so to speak but it being generally un-popular it is to be expected. Hmmmm?

Hopefully he was waving a red flag at the Bar .... pick me, pick me!!! Nail me to that cross. JB will self-destruct his career. One step too far.

Good.!!! I hope he is sweating bullets along with Ms Anthony.

BBM.

Yes! We can but hope, although he was being pretty arrogant, flippant and, thumbing his nose at the Bar when he quipped to the media the other day about 20+ complaints being filed and this being yet another ... that as someone 'fighting the good fight' so to speak but it being generally un-popular it is to be expected. Hmmmm?

Hopefully he was waving a red flag at the Bar .... pick me, pick me!!! Nail me to that cross. JB will self-destruct his career. One step too far.

He was looking pretty squeamish around the eyes when discussing the law on Geraldo - I'm getting something kinda heavy dropped on him since his smart -a$$ comments on TMZ....he was not looking at all flippant on that show - more like a little kid with that "OH oh - I'm in BIG trouble now" look on his face. Not a look we are used to seeing on Baez....

BBM:

Let's not be starting untrue rumors here - what he said was they have been in touch (ie sent her jewelry via Baez) and they have "spoken to her" but he has no idea if a reconciliation is possible in the future. Two no's re Lee and very quickly moved on to her working "on getting healthier and coming from a more healthy place".

No where in watching him I did get any inclination things are anywhere near "cozy" between CA and FCA - primarily because he talked and talked and talked so quickly after the family contact question about therapy and getting healthy.

So I'm guessing CA's got a few questions FCA isn't prepared to answer and I think CA will eventually get them one way or another.

Respectfully Logical, I am NOT the one "starting untrue rumors" here ... Jose is the ONE who said the A's have been in touch with the "felon" and is back in Florida when HE was on his pal Geraldo's show last night ... Also, my post is noted with a few "MOO's".

MOO ... It is MY FIRM BELIEF that the Anthony's have been in contact with CFCA both before, during and after the trial ... MOO ... I believe the Anthony's were given their "script" by JB and CA and everyone -- including Lee and Mallory -- played their "roles" as "ordered" ... and they are STILL following the script ...

MOO ... It is also MY FIRM BELIEF that Cindy and George have always known the TRUTH ... but they would NEVER publicly admit it. There is a "REASON" they did WHAT THEY DID -- especially at the Trial -- and that was to FREE their daughter ! CFCA was FIRST ... NOT Caylee ! :banghead:

MOO ... BUT ... the Anthony's will CONTINUE THE SCRIPT that they are NOT in contact with CFCA because it would NOT look too good if the Anthony's were in touch with the "felon" as the Anthony's PRIMARY GOAL RIGHT NOW is the "Foundation" and to raise $$$$$ for THEMSELVES ! And, according to their attorney, they "can't work" ... yeah right -- but they can swim with dolphins in the Bahamas, show up in Texas for a Dr. Phil interview ...

MOO ... They are all "peas in a pod" ... and they will always have a "cozy" relationship ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

He was looking pretty squeamish around the eyes when discussing the law on Geraldo - I'm getting something kinda heavy dropped on him since his smart -a$$ comments on TMZ....he was not looking at all flippant on that show - more like a little kid with that "OH oh - I'm in BIG trouble now" look on his face. Not a look we are used to seeing on Baez....

From your mouth to Gods ears LG... I hope you are correct. Time will tell. Arrogance is not a befitting look for Baez (IMO)- I like him scared, it suits him much better. I hope it is a look we will see on him for a long time in the future!

JB says he doen't think she's concentrating too much on the media coverage. Either he's lying or he hasn't been talking to her much. If he knew for a fact she wasn't reading and watching, he would have said as much. Besides, how else is she filling her time?

I never want to know the answer to that question. She can keep what she does on her own time to herself, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member