Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully Logical, I am NOT the one "starting untrue rumors" here ... Jose is the ONE who said the A's have been in touch with the "felon" and is back in Florida when HE was on his pal Geraldo's show last night ... Also, my post is noted with a few "MOO's".

MOO ... It is MY FIRM BELIEF that the Anthony's have been in contact with CFCA both before, during and after the trial ... MOO ... I believe the Anthony's were given their "script" by JB and CA and everyone -- including Lee and Mallory -- played their "roles" as "ordered" ... and they are STILL following the script ...

MOO ... It is also MY FIRM BELIEF that Cindy and George have always known the TRUTH ... but they would NEVER publicly admit it. There is a "REASON" they did WHAT THEY DID -- especially at the Trial -- and that was to FREE their daughter ! CFCA was FIRST ... NOT Caylee ! :banghead:

MOO ... BUT ... the Anthony's will CONTINUE THE SCRIPT that they are NOT in contact with CFCA because it would NOT look too good if the Anthony's were in touch with the "felon" as the Anthony's PRIMARY GOAL RIGHT NOW is the "Foundation" and to raise $$$$$ for THEMSELVES ! And, according to their attorney, they "can't work" ... yeah right -- but they can swim with dolphins in the Bahamas, show up in Texas for a Dr. Phil interview ...

MOO ... They are all "peas in a pod" ... and they will always have a "cozy" relationship ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Respectfully - I did not mean you had started the rumors so my apologies.

And I am one person who does not agree with you re their constant contact. I also believe while CA has done many many underhanded things and some illegal things regarding her support of FCA, she did not come to believe fully that FCA killed Caylee until six or seven weeks before the trial, when she found out what the defense strategy was going to be. Then the family knew for sure, because the Defense was total BS, that she has been lying all along.

From then on I think they were convinced she would get the death penalty, CA particularly.

Now they are in a pickle - because she was found NG. I don't think Lee or George want anything to do with her. CA - who knows? She loves her daughter knowing she is a murderer, but I'm not sure she knows what to do with that. For five glorious minutes at the sentencing hearing, I think CA honestly thought the slate had been wiped clean.

Now they are faced with the reality of their daughter forever being branded as a murderer - I'm not sure they know what they are going to do. But I don't believe for a second it will be automatically welcome her home. For all of their weird family dynamics - I just cannot envision that being true. Why would they want that constant negative drama in their home again, without Caylee as a benefit. And who is to say FCA would ever stop stealing from them?

Sorry, I realize my "vision" is a not very popular one - but there it is.

I agree with EVERY THING that Dog Gone Cute has cited as HOO. It is also my MOO. Very well re-iterated.

BBM:

Let's not be starting untrue rumors here - what he said was they have been in touch (ie sent her jewelry via Baez) and they have "spoken to her" but he has no idea if a reconciliation is possible in the future. Two no's re Lee and very quickly moved on to her working "on getting healthier and coming from a more healthy place".

No where in watching him I did get any inclination things are anywhere near "cozy" between CA and FCA - primarily because he talked and talked and talked so quickly after the family contact question about therapy and getting healthy.

So I'm guessing CA's got a few questions FCA isn't prepared to answer and I think CA will eventually get them one way or another.

BBM.

The HUGE mastodon in the room will preclude the A's and FCA reconciling IMO.

I can see some small talk between CA and FCA but not so much GA. Also, if CA and FCA were to get back together then CA has to continue the dysfunctional deception game.

CA has to play along with FCA to have any relations, i.e., not ask those hard questions, accuse FCA or, treat her in any other way than to outwardly believe her lies and that she is a victim. It becomes passive/aggressive because CA complies but then lashes out in frustration.

This plays into FCA's 'control' that if you play along ... she knows you know, she knows you know that she knows you know -- but the 'compliance' is like animals deferring to the leader in the pack. Concede to me.

FCA requires that control, to be the CEO because it both provides the cover for her past, current and, future acts as well as provides the power over her 'group' that she thrives on. Defiance ... you will obey me. Yield.

From your mouth to Gods ears LG... I hope you are correct. Time will tell. Arrogance is not a befitting look for Baez (IMO)- I like him scared, it suits him much better. I hope it is a look we will see on him for a long time in the future!

Me Too! I was so WTH with Baez's "look and tone" I actually watched the clip three times to be sure. Yup, it's fear that's there. Except when he was talking about her being with "friends of the Defense" at the beginning part. If you watch his eyes just before he starts to speak - you'll see a flash of that old smirk of his start.

But he loses it in a hurry first when he attempts to be sincere when talking about her serving her probation and following the letter of the law, and then even more so, that look of fear really shows up at the end when he's talking about putting it behind us and forgetting about it.

BBM.

The HUGE mastodon in the room will preclude the A's and FCA reconciling IMO.

I can see some small talk between CA and FCA but not so much GA. Also, if CA and FCA were to get back together then CA has to continue the dysfunctional deception game.

CA has to play along with FCA to have any relations, i.e., not ask those hard questions, accuse FCA or, treat her in any other way than to outwardly believe her lies and that she is a victim. It becomes passive/aggressive because CA complies but then lashes out in frustration.

This plays into FCA's 'control' that if you play along ... she knows you know, she knows you know that she knows you know -- but the 'compliance' is like animals deferring to the leader in the pack. Concede to me.

FCA requires that control, to be the CEO because it both provides the cover for her past, current and, future acts as well as provides the power over her 'group' that she thrives on. Defiance ... you will obey me. Yield.

Yes, you see what I see, except this time around I don't think CA will yield - she no longer has Caylee to hold in her arms....

CA no longer has a reason to comply...I think we'll be seeing a standoff at the old OK Corral...

From your mouth to Gods ears LG... I hope you are correct. Time will tell. Arrogance is not a befitting look for Baez (IMO)- I like him scared, it suits him much better. I hope it is a look we will see on him for a long time in the future!

ITA! Seeing him in person, he looked extremely unhappy.

Respectfully - I did not mean you had started the rumors so my apologies.

Sorry, I realize my "vision" is a not very popular one - but there it is.

Respectfully snipped for space ...

:truce: No problem Logical Girl ... it's okay ... No apologies needed ... sometimes things can be misread ... and maybe I did misread :innocent:

:innocent: Some of "my" posts can be very "strong and opinionated" ... :innocent:

Okay, now back on topic ... WHERE IS the Felon ?

FOUR DAYS UNTIL PROBATION BEGINS ... hopefully !

MOO ...

Respectfully snipped for space ...

:truce: No problem Logical Girl ... it's okay ... No apologies needed ... sometimes things can be misread ... and maybe I did misread :innocent:

:innocent: Some of "my" posts can be very "strong and opinionated" ... :innocent:

Okay, now back on topic ... WHERE IS the Felon ?

FOUR DAYS UNTIL PROBATION BEGINS ... hopefully !

MOO ...

Thank you and yes they are and I welcome them. It keeps the site lively and discussions fresh with new thoughts. I always encourage people to think for themselves and not fear expressing those thoughts.

Otherwise if we all agreed, this would be a very boring board indeed! :pillowfight2:

ITA! Seeing him in person, he looked extremely unhappy.

GOOD!

Maybe it is starting to get through his thick skull that he has, through chicanery, freed a child killer. He, and the moronic group of 12, are responsible for that.

I bet by now his nightmares include Casey Anthony as mother to his own child. I bet it is a bit more off-putting to picture his own child with a duct-taped face, thrown in a swamp. If his client had gotten away with killing his child, would he still be wanting everyone to "move on"? Or, would he be grateful for the unselfish love and outrage that members of this site feel?

Where is Casey Anthony? I hope the vile, disgusting piece of human flotsam is somewhere where she is miserable.

Strange - the article says, ".......she's been spending time with close friends and therapists." Didn't Baez also say she has no friends?

maybe it should read close friends of the Defense team and therapists
:twocents:

BBM:

Let's not be starting untrue rumors here - what he said was they have been in touch (ie sent her jewelry via Baez) and they have "spoken to her" but he has no idea if a reconciliation is possible in the future. Two no's re Lee and very quickly moved on to her working "on getting healthier and coming from a more healthy place".

No where in watching him I did get any inclination things are anywhere near "cozy" between CA and FCA - primarily because he talked and talked and talked so quickly after the family contact question about therapy and getting healthy.

So I'm guessing CA's got a few questions FCA isn't prepared to answer and I think CA will eventually get them one way or another.

I must have missed it. *What jewelry did Cindy send via Baez?*

maybe it should read close friends of the Defense team and therapists
:twocents:

OR - going with your correction Intermezzo - and raising you one -:great: -close friends of the Defense Team and "some wannabe" therapists... Y'know - Spiritual Folks....:innocent:

In the Ohio photos - we have a close up of the jewelry FCA was wearing around her neck - one of them is a piece of cremation jewelry that looks identical to the one CA was wearing at the trial.

In the Ohio photos - we have a close up of the jewelry FCA was wearing around her neck - one of them is a piece of cremation jewelry that looks identical to the one CA was wearing at the trial.

I recall a small butterfly...Is that what you meant?

What is MCO?

Orlando airport. I looked it up. Something to do with the 'real McCoy'...hence the MC in MCO?

edit: Okay, the 'real McCoy' part must be branding, due to it's centric location. But, it is Orlando Int'l airport.

Actually........a little Orlando history O/T

MCO=McCoy, the former name of the Orlando Airport, was an air force base

The airport used to be called Pinecastle AFB the renamed McCoy Air Force Base after Colonel McCoy a USAF Commander then renamed again to Orlando Airport

ORL was already taken the Orlando Executive Airport located alongside Toll road 408 and Lake Underhill

History lesson over...Carry on fellow sleuthers :loser:

Didn't she try to send Casey a "find Caylee" bracelet during the pre-trial hearings? It was confiscated by prison guards. It had been concealed (seemingly) in the clothes Cindy sent in for Casey to wear.

ok - a little o/t - not branding per se - a lot of airports have names or codes that came of their first incarnation as a modern airport - Orlando airport was formerly McCoy Air Force Base - hence MCO) (they keep the codes even after the "name" change

In my corner of the world, O'Hare International Airport has the code ORD -nothing to do with Chicago or O'Hare, but rather it's first "name" Orchard Field Airport (which it became after wwii) and subsequently renamed to honor Edward O'Hare, the U.S. Navy's first flying ace and Medal of Honor recipient in World War II.

On the other hand, MDW is Midway Airport - which was Chicago's airport long before O'Hare came into being.

Sometimes the codes make perfect sense, sometimes there's a story to tell... (Kansas city is MCI...??? I know why - do you ;-)

bbm
Yup, I do too. :D
Mid-Continent International

Almost Tulessa - he said she was back in Florida - so that means she is lurking someplace close by... And that chubby cheeks was FCA in Ohio - wonder how she liked all our comments about how much weight she's gained?

Hi LG
I am :fence: if it was weight gain or a make up artist's work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members