Casey to serve one year probation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's no way Casey will comply. No doubt in my mind she will have no intention of following those rules. Let's just hope she actually gets caught breaking them.

I hate to say this, hate to say this but .....Casey's whole life has been a lie to benefit her only. I wish Karma would come along and plant a big bag of weeds in her skinny jeans!.I wish the next lie is on her , for once in her life , she should feel what it is like to have the shoe on the other foot !!!!!:banghead:

Sorry for being hateful and wishing nasty things on her...but Holy cow, her lies, and her luck has to end somewhere. She needs to pay ....in her way !!!

Charleyann

She could always borrow Amy's.

HaHa-
oh, wait a minute - she had Amy's resume in her car- that's how CA tracked her down.....
If she gets a job as a stage designer or is seen working on a cruise ship we'll know what happened to it!

oh, I just read the new news! I'm glad the Appeals court agreed with Perry and Strickland. I felt like JB and company were trying to make Strickland and Perry looks like idiots. Its something but I don't know if this will change KC much. Probation is not such a big deal.

BBM: Miss Anthony has NEVER followed any rules in her life -- ONLY HER OWN -- so it is going to be a BIG DEAL for her to even begin to comply with any rule ...

:maddening: She has always gotten her way and got away with her own daughter's murder ! :maddening: It's about time she learns the rules of society !

And I sure hope her Parole Officer makes it a BIG DEAL and watches every move she makes ..

MOO ...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

..actually, she can have a glass or 2..i edited those rules of probation to correct that ( scriveners error !! )

10. Unless prescribed for another reason, Anthony cannot consume alcohol in excess--- she also must submit to “chemical tests” (breath, urine and blood) upon request.

..so, she can have a beer tonight to celebrate----oh wait, they LOST.

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She has until this Friday at noon, so 2.5 days, to report, this ruling and JP originally made it so she could do this without a fanfare and without a public spectacle....SO....
I am sure her and the DT could make arrangements with the DOC to make this a secret type report-in if they really wanted to.
SO...if she shows up with press, etc. at 11:55 am on Friday, it is the fault of the DT who made it public on purpose, so they can argue she is in danger and jeopardy, which she is NOT! Can't wait to see what her first job will be!!! IMO, MOO. etc.

'The day the mirror cracked for the DT' ... a minor loss in the grand scheme but a significant one.

:rocker:

Follow the Law JB, Follow the Law ... do what you are required FCA. You are only as good as your last win. Park your egos at the DOC.

Arrogance, Defiance and, Infallibility took a backseat to Justice today. :twocents:

Like every felon .... you will be integrated back into society ... goodbye!​

..yes kc---please violate your probation as soon as possible...

A violation of probation (VOP) proceeding is much different than being charged with a new crime. Because you have already been sentenced to probation, you have less protection than if you were charged with a new crime. Some examples are:
  • No statute of limitations; Can't wait out the VOP,
  • No right to a bond while awaiting a hearing,
  • No right to jury trial in a violation hearing,
  • Hearsay is admissible against you,
  • You can be forced to testify against yourself, and
  • Guilt does not have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
Penalties for Violating Probation

If you violate your probation a judge can do one of three things:
  • Reinstate your Probation,
  • Modify your Probation, or
  • Revoke your Probation.
Importantly, if a judge revokes your probation, Florida law allows the judge to impose the maximum penalty for the charge you were placed on probation for.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/probation/violation-of-probation.html

Thanks was not enough. You read my pondering thoughts!

I hate to say this, hate to say this but .....Casey's whole life has been a lie to benefit her only. I wish Karma would come along and plant a big bag of weeds in her skinny jeans!.I wish the next lie is on her , for once in her life , she should feel what it is like to have the shoe on the other foot !!!!!:banghead:

Sorry for being hateful and wishing nasty things on her...but Holy cow, her lies, and her luck has to end somewhere. She needs to pay ....in her way !!!

Charleyann

One thing about Karma - timing is everything. ;)

I think Casey must be livid...and JB...hopefully we won't see that smirk 'cause I think the Florida Bar has been delivered more ammunition to take him down.

I hope the FL Bar listens better than the Pinellas 12. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Well, let's all hope this Happy Day is followed by another one on Thursday morning! State's up with a few Accounts Payable in their hands....:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

I can't believe how happy this little tidbit made me. WOOT WOOT.
Does anyone know who her probation officer will be? I really hope she gets the most strict and no nonsense probation officer who can't be sucked in to the killer's charms.

She has until this Friday at noon, so 2.5 days, to report, this ruling and JP originally made it so she could do this without a fanfare and without a public spectable....SO....
I am sure her and the DT could make arrangements with the DOC to make this a secret type report-in if they really wanted to.
SO...if she shows up with press, etc. at 11:55 am on Friday, it is the fault of the DT who made it public on purpose, so they can argue she is in danger and jeopardy, which she is NOT! Can't wait to see what her first job will be!!! IMO, MOO. etc.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/caylee-and-casey-anthony

WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow reported that the defense team has worked out a deal where she will report for probation secretly.

“She will not have to walk into a place where everybody will know her. Her address will not be publicized,” Bristow reported. “So we likely will not know where she is living right now or where will be living in the future while she does serve this probation.”

'The day the mirror cracked for the DT' ... a minor loss in the grand scheme but a significant one.

:rocker:

Follow the Law JB, Follow the Law ... do what you are required FCA. You are only as good as your last win. Park your egos at the DOC.

Arrogance, Defiance and, Infallibility took a backseat to Justice today. :twocents:

Like every felon .... you will be integrated back into society ... goodbye!​

Awesome post

Once again, I'm not a lawyer, but...I like the language in the very short Order!

The Order did mention that little thing called the Constitution & how this is not a game...and the DT KNEW probation was NOT to begin until after FCA's release from confinement. Re-emphasized for JB's issues with the same probation concerns?! :great:

... which is VERY interesting in the light of the Florida Bar investigation into this very matter and JB's sheepishness on GR@Fox.

Karma seems to be shining a light since the truth was buried so deep in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge