Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I missed? What is this about a tumor? Is this another report or is this coming from the jail house letter.?:waitasec:

All according to Cindy - Casey first had a seizure in 2007. The seizure was a symptom of a possible brain tumor. Dr. Phil asked her if they took her to get thoroughly checked out - MRI, CT scans, etc... Cindy said yes. The results were negative - no brain tumor. However, Cindy is not completely convinced that it is not a tumor. She feels that it may not have shown up ...that the test was done too early?

I don't have a link because I just interpreted what Dr. Phil expressed on Joy Behar (I think it was...I have seen him on every show tonight... it was either on Joy's nighttime show or from a clip on The View.)

snipped from : http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=14503764

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

BBM: This has got to be the most OUTRAGEOUS statement made by Cindy ... "to be a mom again" ...

But then again ... we are talking about the "Anthony's" here ... I guess she could, or should I say WILL top this statement one day ...

She really needs some serious help ... just as bad as her daughter needs it, if not more ...

MOO ...

bbm

Come play with us Cindy... forever, and ever, and ever...

She is sick. Truly, irrevocably sick.

But TONITE on MUST SEE TeeVEE!

Perhaps this will be the end. No, but perhaps the beginning (hopefully) of the end.

All according to Cindy - Casey first had a seizure in 2007. The seizure was a symptom of a possible brain tumor. Dr. Phil asked her if they took her to get thoroughly checked out - MRI, CT scans, etc... Cindy said yes. The results were negative - no brain tumor. However, Cindy is not completely convinced that it is not a tumor. She feels that it may not have shown up ...that the test was done too early?

I don't have a link because I just interpreted what Dr. Phil expressed on Joy Behar (I think it was...I have seen him on every show tonight... it was either on Joy's nighttime show or from a clip on The View.)

Oh brother. Do you have anything stronger than beer?:needdrink:

OK, this is rich. They took Casey to be evaluated for a tumor and there wasn't one and Cindy is not convinced...I guess because only a tumor could account for the callous act of disposing of your baby daughter like trash.

OK, this is rich. They took Casey to be evaluated for a tumor and there wasn't one and Cindy is not convinced...I guess because only a tumor could account for the callous act of disposing of your baby daughter like trash.

i had a friend who had a brain tumour,,,they did not dispose of their child in any way shape or form,,

hhmmm
nice try cindy

JUST one snarky comment:
:twocents: By the time Mrs. Cynthia Anthony finishes with human A & P & pathophysiology :waitasec: , every healthcare :seeya: practitioner will have to return to school! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
OMG...........the idea of med.school again.................UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bill Schaeffer is on Nancy Grace and he is SINGING it at the top of his lungs about the insanity of claiming Casey had some grand mal seizure. I actually did a fist pump. haha!

He said he lived this case for 3 years and knows the evidence as well as anyone, the whole claim is a crock.

cindys use of epilepsy, seizures sets back the myths a million years. the epilepsy natl foundation will throw rocks at tv if cindy blames seizures and i will too. advocates of disabilitys rights, knowledge and education of seizures will need to do damage control if this flys as an excuse.shame on anyone blaming epilepsy -- this is not the old days of witchhunt-- superstitions, and ignorance of seizures. god bless those who live day to day with seizures.. i hope a doctor is on tv - not dr phil== and sets straight this stupid theory of excuses right up the butt of those spreading such garbage!! oh i am willing to support the epilepsy foundation in kicking *advertiser censored* of those who spread lies. its an insult to anyone with seizures to think a brain function makes one kill a child and dump it!! a tumor??? gmafb!!

i had a friend who had a brain tumour,,,they did not dispose of their child in any way shape or form,,

hhmmm
nice try cindy

You are quite right. And in support of that.

I have a sister with epilepsy. I dare anyone to try to harm her children. I freaking dare you. (No really, Cindy, you should meet her!)

If she can't get to you first, I guarantee I will, that is if I don't beat out other sister for the first opportunity. I dare you to propose an accident scenario where she could find herself carefree and confident about the D E A T H of her DOG much less her child.

Whatever, I want Tony's number.

Good job Cindy, good job. BE PROUD

snipped from : http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=14503764

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

BBM: This has got to be the most OUTRAGEOUS statement made by Cindy ... "to be a mom again" ...

But then again ... we are talking about the "Anthony's" here ... I guess she could, or should I say WILL top this statement one day ...

She really needs some serious help ... just as bad as her daughter needs it, if not more ...

MOO ...

A-Ha! Now I understand (as the saying goes) why CA wants to raise money for Grandparents' rights...she is looking ahead and hoping KC will have another child and she wants laws in place that will grant her greater control.

A-Ha! Now I understand (as the saying goes) why CA wants to raise money for Grandparents' rights...she is looking ahead and hoping KC will have another child and she wants laws in place that will grant her greater control.

Who else will pay her way?

When this affair and case all first came about, the focus and the discussion by you great folks at WS and the world was rightly pretty much all about Casey (and of course Caylee).
As time has gone by, the emphasis has shifted markedly to Cindy. Anybody notice that even George is now relatively rarely discussed?
Is this because Casey is out of sight, out of mind at the present time or does anyone believe it's because Cindy has created the shift herself? Any thoughts?

..oh good grief....i'll 'see' the seizures---and raise you a--brain tumour.

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/
--portion transcribed---by my good friend "treasure"--

Dr. Phil gives HLN's Joy Behar a sneak preview of his upcoming interview with
George and Cindy Anthony.

Dr. Phil: I'll tell you what she (Cindy) did say. What she said is--I told her
early on, look I want to figure out how you go from what they describe as a
normal child, in a normal life to someone doing what has been done here. Now
when I say doing it, the "IT" is either that she (Casey) hid her daughter's dead
body in the woods or worse that she caused it. She was acquitted of causing it
but she admitted to burying the body in the woods, which in and of itself is a
horrific thing to do, right?

Joy Behar: Yes

Dr. Phil:And so my question was, how do you go from what you describe as a normal
happy child, cheerleader, all these things, to someone that could do that? And
I want to know what you think there. Cindy's answer to that is, look, I think she
may have a brain tumor. And I said well why do you think that? (Cindy) Because
at one point she had a grand mal seizure.

Despite the fact that, according to Cindy, these conditions may justify Offender Anthony killing her child, there's no great cause for concern.
The afflictions have apparently not developed to a stage which would prevent her from sitting in court for six weeks, flying on an aircraft or wandering the streets of Ohio unaccompanied.
Hope this marriage suitor is aware he's in for a lifetime of medical bills!

When did the felon admit to burying Caylee in the woods?

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/
--portion transcribed---by my good friend "treasure"--

Dr. Phil gives HLN's Joy Behar a sneak preview of his upcoming interview with
George and Cindy Anthony.

Dr. Phil: I'll tell you what she (Cindy) did say. What she said is--I told her
early on, look I want to figure out how you go from what they describe as a
normal child, in a normal life to someone doing what has been done here. Now
when I say doing it, the "IT" is either that she (Casey) hid her daughter's dead
body in the woods or worse that she caused it. She was acquitted of causing it
but she admitted to burying the body in the woods, which in and of itself is a
horrific thing to do, right?

Joy Behar: Yes

Dr. Phil:And so my question was, how do you go from what you describe as a normal
happy child, cheerleader, all these things, to someone that could do that? And
I want to know what you think there. Cindy's answer to that is, look, I think she
may have a brain tumor. And I said well why do you think that? (Cindy) Because
at one point she had a grand mal seizure.

A sensible person's answer to that is, look, I think she may be a murderer. And I said well why do you think that? (Sensible person) Because at one point she had a child.

All I notice on the felon are her moles. I hope she resides in a very sunny place....and likes to tan.

"I think she may have a brain tumor". says the mother. I know what kind I'm hoping for....

An aside.......the Bob Ward trial in Orlando in underway with jury selection.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-bob-ward-trial-begins-20110912,0,7207891.story

Ward's defense attorney is Kirk Kirkconnell.....FKA Amy H's attorney that represented her interests in KC's case.

I saw a small portion of this being talked about on In Sessions this morning. I think I heard HIM? say it will all make sense at trial or something and Heard he is a millionaire. So I was like dang, maybe he paid for G & C to go on that cruise after the trial in exchange for some lame lies. (hope ya know I'm kidding ((but on the other hand some weirdly strange things have happen in the Anthony circus)) so maybe I'm just lieing to myself.) Geeesh now I have to think of another lie to cover that one.) Dang it!

...""Caylee was missing in my heart that day. She wasn't missing physically, in the sense, because I thought I knew where she was at," Cindy said.

...She sure can spin a story. "in my heart"...PUHLEASE! Cindy knew this child had passed on day one. She simply didn't want to deal with it till she was forced to. That is the way they she operates. I say if the car wasn't towed, we may never have known Caylee was gone.

That myspace page told me everything I needed to know. CA was mourning the loss of Caylee. She was feeling sorry for herself, as usual. She wrote in third person, showing once again, not willing to assume any responsibility. She loves being the victim, as does the felon.

If she didn't know where the felon and Caylee were, all she had to do was pick up the phone and call the car in "as stolen". CA did nothing the entire time. She knew, at some level, she knew...and that is why she didn't called LE to go get her...she didn't want to face the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46