Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still convinced that CA and GA knew from the time they got OCA's car out of impound that 1) Caylee was dead 2) her own mother killed and disposed of her, and 3) they were going to circle the wagons and lie, lie, lie to cover it all up. It's bad enough that OCA got away with murder, but the fact that Caylee's grandparents continue to fabricate outrageous stories for anyone who will listen, well...it just makes me :sick:!

Mother and daughter are two peas in a pod. They crave attention and don't care if it's good or bad. Attention...and other people's money! It's sickening.

Got to be the money! How do you go on national TV and admit these things! Holy carp, after what they have said they should be hiding under one big rock instead!

Part 2 Interview

CA says something happened to FCA on June 16th that made her lose her mind, something traumatic.
GA says he purchased handgun to find out answers.
GA discussing suicide note, he had such a hard time losing Caylee. He blames
FCA. He does believe FCA was involved as well as someone else?:waitasec:
GA being interviewed alone, DP asking about affair, GA denies any involvement with River. GA denies comment about accident snow balling out of control.
GA believes his reputation has been destroyed.
GA believes the trial was a smear campaign against him to create reasonable doubt. GA believes they accomplished their goal.
GA says he was never involved and if he was why were charges never brought against him?
GA believes FCA buried Caylee in the woods, possibly with help.
GA weeping about Caylee being left in the woods.:(

to be continued

RBBM: OMG, George ! You are really UNBELIEVABLE !

This is WHY I chose NOT TO WATCH this bull with the Anthony's !

:doh: Of course ... the Anthony's will NEVER accept the FACT that their daughter did this "alone" ... BLAME "someone else" ...

Some things WILL NEVER CHANGE ... and the Anthony's "spin" is one of them !

MOO ...

And after hearing all this, Dr. Phil is still donating to their foundation. Unbelievable.

IMO I think the lady is just in denial. Either purposely or mentally unable to comprehend her daughter would be guilty. I'm not a psychologist, but it's pretty obvious why she's in denial. Usually anything a daughter does is a reflection of the mother. By admitted that Casey did this horrible thing, it reflects on CA as being a horrible mother, blind to the warning signs, etc (pretty much what most said here about 'enabling').

CA can't accept that, so she invokes off the wall theories to explain her daughters behavior. I think she needs help MOO.

They coulve used this show time as a place to air their views and they arent helping their cause. NO ONE should give to their "foundation: better know as: the fund for G and C.
Im sure Dr phil will have a final summary of how devastated they are and give the addy for ther caylee fund. :sick:

I think the timeline is important here (something that is not coming out in these interviews).

When did CA think Caylee was in the swamp? Was it before December 2008? Was it after the fact and she came to accept she was in the swamp (wasn't it that CA didn't even accept that it was Caylee after the autopsy)? You read the words and it makes it sound like she came to this revelation while they were still looking for her. But there may be more explanation behind it.

Not making excuses for what she said, because it sounds pretty crazy, just trying to come up with alternate thinking that doesn't make CA look like a monster.

I haven't been able to read all the posts in this thread so I'm not sure if this has been discussed (although I'm guessing it has) but...I thought it was a poor choice by Dr. Phil not to play the part of the 911 call where Cindy said, "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car". I don't understand why that section wasn't played after Cindy was so wishy washy about whether she believes Caylee's dead body had been in the trunk. I have no doubt she really believes Caylee was in the trunk and that her reply to that question was just an act like most of the rest of the stuff she said.

I understand what you're saying. And I agree that she KNOWS Caylee was in that trunk. But playing the tape or not.....it wouldn't have mattered. Mrs. Anthony is so 'dug in' to her rationalizations/justifications/whatever, that no amount of "reality" will ever convince her of anything other that what she wants everyone else to believe.

George saying he didn't believe the accident defense because why would they have waited 3 years to say it was an accident......Beth Karas kept saying yesterday that the defense wouldn't have let Casey sit in jail waiting for a death-penalty trial to start if there was some medical explanation like Cindy told Dr. Phil. Uh, Beth, that's exactly what the defense did. They let Casey sit in jail for 3 years and then said 'there was no murder, it was an accident'. Of course, that was just the opening statement, there's still no evidence of a drowning.....but they let her sit in jail for 3 years.

And that first paycheck is going to be a big one. They better be thrifty, cause it might be the last one! Dr. Phil interview, Big Mistake! Shows what frauds they really are. Am tempted to send them Monopoly Money.

Agreed. I think with this interview, they've just put the kiss of death on their 'foundation'. At least I hope so. :D

George saying he didn't believe the accident defense because why would they have waited 3 years to say it was an accident......Beth Karas kept saying yesterday that the defense wouldn't have let Casey sit in jail waiting for a death-penalty trial to start if there was some medical explanation like Cindy told Dr. Phil. Uh, Beth, that's exactly what the defense did. They let Casey sit in jail for 3 years and then said 'there was no murder, it was an accident'. Of course, that was just the opening statement, there's still no evidence of a drowning.....but they let her sit in jail for 3 years.

Actually, Casey let herself sit in jail for three years. The defense can only do what their client allows them to do. If she was telling the defense there was nothing wrong with her, and she didn't do this so defend her, then they had to go along with that. I bet she refused to go along with any scenario that put any responsibility on her. Casey has no one to blame but herself for being in jail three years. (And I can't stand the defense either, don't get me wrong).

Where Caylee "was placed"?
How about thrown, thrown away, tossed.
She wasn't "placed" anywhere, Cindy.

I'm still convinced that CA and GA knew from the time they got OCA's car out of impound that 1) Caylee was dead 2) her own mother killed and disposed of her, and 3) they were going to circle the wagons and lie, lie, lie to cover it all up. It's bad enough that OCA got away with murder, but the fact that Caylee's grandparents continue to fabricate outrageous stories for anyone who will listen, well...it just makes me :sick:!

Mother and daughter are two peas in a pod. They crave attention and don't care if it's good or bad. Attention...and other people's money! It's sickening.

I think she knew when she got the car also. BUT she was not admitting it and when you hear the third 911 call, she knows THEN FOR SURE. That call is no act - it is heartbreaking and she knows Caylee is dead and her sociopath daughter (and she told Ryan Paisley to stay away from her because she was a sociopath - and still she let her have Caylee) killed her.

SHE ALSO KNOWS SHE LET THIS HAPPEN BY NOT TAKING CAYLEE FROM HER. She says she did not know KC was not working at Universal but that is virtually impossible. She did not want to know because she did not want to rock the Caylee boat and it was easier not to do anything about it. She has to live with that.

I'd like to thank everyone who watched and wrote about this interview, you all did a great job. I did not watch it, I do believe those who did watch and then wrote about what they heard. So going by only that, first I'd like to say, "there sure were a lot of commercials". I feel "DR" Phil did not follow through on most of his questions, I feel he could have asked more important questions, such as why did the A's destroy the car, why is the pool still up, how coluld you leave your Granddaughter in the swamp for 6 months, how do you bring your Granddaughter home from the hospital as a new born, have her live in your home for over 2 years and then not know where she is for over 31 days, it just seems there are more important questions then learning about tumors and seizures. "DR" Phil could have asked more imporant questions. Maybe he will today on his entertainment show.

And he could have cut her "essay answers" off and said straight to her face: That's B.S.

THERE YA GO!!

CA: "The straw that broke the camel's back was when I found out she's was taking money from my mom".

Then "the fight"

that's it.

CA will never ever ever admit to that fight. Why is that?

I think something really bad happened during that fight and it involved Caylee!

And after hearing all this, Dr. Phil is still donating to their foundation. Unbelievable.

Yes, too bad he didn't contract with them to donate AFTER the interview, based on his determination of their truthfulness, etc. in the interview, AND based on his evaluation of the integrity/worthiness/appropriateness, etc. of the foundation itself. That, to me, is the real shame of the whole interview thing. JMO.

Back to both CA and GA being interviewed together.

CA believes Caylee drowned accidently but does not believe GA was involved.
GA does not want to believe Caylee drowned in the pool and somehow ended up in the woods.
GA believes something else happened to Caylee. He believes Caylee was drugged/sedated by FCA and someone else. He believes Caylee was in the back of trunk.
Never heard about the drowning theory until a few weeks before trial.
GA believes FCA wanted a different lifestyle.
CA disagrees with everything GA is saying. CA is saying she never heard GA say this before.
CA is saying there is no proof FCA did drugs.
CA is angry about what she has been put thru the last 3 yrs.

RBBM: AGAIN George is trying to BLAME "someone else" ... :maddening:

Oh ... FGS ! a BIG IF "someone else" was involved with the "felon", you can bet Yuri and LE would have figured it out ! LE knew CFCA acted ALONE !

As usual ... George continues to drink the Cindy -- and Anthony -- Kool Aide !

MOO MOO MOO ...

I understand what you're saying. And I agree that she KNOWS Caylee was in that trunk. But playing the tape or not.....it wouldn't have mattered. Mrs. Anthony is so 'dug in' to her rationalizations/justifications/whatever, that no amount of "reality" will ever convince her of anything other that what she wants everyone else to believe.

Right she would just say "I just don't know if she was in the trunk" for THREEEEEEEEEEEEE DAYS with her psycho mother DRIVING AROUND WITH HER IN THE TRUNK.

God, where is the video of Part I. I know someone on this Board can do it. PLEASE POST IT. I AM BEGGING YOU. I AM USING THE BEG WORD HERE.

Agreed. I think with this interview, they've just put the kiss of death on their 'foundation'. At least I hope so. :D

Yea, I don't know what kind of donations will be coming in now...
Seriously, why would you leave your granddaughter in that snake and animal infested water because she was already dead anyway? I'm sorry, I just can't get over this statement! These people are truly sick, sick, sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304