Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Respectfully, that makes no sense. If there was someone else involved, the SA would investigated and charged that person. George made this up because he can't bear that Casey did this on her own. That makes her solely evil. If someone else helped, that takes part of the responsibility off of her shoulders. So no, the SA did not suggest this to George. No way.

I get completely what you are saying, but I dont know that this is necessarily true. If OCSO investigated and found no concrete evidence to support someone helping her, in a prosecutable sense, imo they would have gone with the primary suspect that they could confirm.

Sort of like those cases where they have no named POI. It doesnt mean there isnt one, just that there isnt sufficient evidence to prove it at that time...

RBBM: AGAIN George is trying to BLAME "someone else" ... :maddening:

Oh ... FGS ! a BIG IF "someone else" was involved with the "felon", you can bet Yuri and LE would have figured it out ! LE knew CFCA acted ALONE !

As usual ... George continues to drink the Cindy -- and Anthony -- Kool Aide !

MOO MOO MOO ...

Remember when Lee and George and Cindy spoke to the detectives and we were all shocked when Lee and Cindy and George said that Tony and the rest were involved and heroin addicts, etc. Meanwhile, KC has stolen from her grandfather's bank account and thousands from her mother and Tony and the rest are the sleazes.

So they are still doing it. George does it so he can stay with Cindy - where else is he going to go.

IMO George most definitely knows exactly what happened. He 'can't visualize' Casey doing it because she's his daughter and he doesn't want to believe he raised someone capable of what she did, so he's putting other people there with her doing 'the dirty work'.

I'll say it again. George needs to get far far away from Cindy.

After watching him today, I agree. GA and CA are the strangest people have I have seen. I still don't know how they can go home and look at each other.
JMO, but George will never leave Cindy, too much $$$$ involved.

I think something really bad happened during that fight and it involved Caylee!

KC was furious that she was talked to by Cindy the way she was and the physical confrontation and the best way to get back at Cindy was to kill Caylee - Period - end of story. That is what she did. And CINDY KNOWS IT. Cindy knows that she should never have left the baby with KC and she put the baby in harm's way with KC.

Is there a video somewhere of EP. 1? Did anyone stream it?

Thanks, SK.

I think the timeline is important here (something that is not coming out in these interviews).

When did CA think Caylee was in the swamp? Was it before December 2008? Was it after the fact and she came to accept she was in the swamp (wasn't it that CA didn't even accept that it was Caylee after the autopsy)? You read the words and it makes it sound like she came to this revelation while they were still looking for her. But there may be more explanation behind it.

Not making excuses for what she said, because it sounds pretty crazy, just trying to come up with alternate thinking that doesn't make CA look like a monster.

What I am seeing in CA is her phenomenal ability to rationalize Casey's behavior and create her own "reality". I'm starting to see why Casey turned out to be the way she is. Casey has never been accountable for her own actions her entire life.

The real shame of it all is it was Caylee that paid the price of all the evil.

Actually, Casey let herself sit in jail for three years. The defense can only do what their client allows them to do. If she was telling the defense there was nothing wrong with her, and she didn't do this so defend her, then they had to go along with that. I bet she refused to go along with any scenario that put any responsibility on her. Casey has no one to blame but herself for being in jail three years. (And I can't stand the defense either, don't get me wrong).

During the Dr. Phil show they played the tape of JB questioning River saying George continued to talk to the media asking them to search for Caylee after he supposedly told River it was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Uh, JB you also spoke into the camera about Caylee being missing and 3 years later said she was gone long before you spoke.

Yea, I don't know what kind of donations will be coming in now...
Seriously, why would you leave your granddaughter in that snake and animal infested water because she was already dead anyway? I'm sorry, I just can't get over this statement! These people are truly sick, sick, sick!

For me, it's the 'divine intervention' reference that's maddening and downright unbelievable. I'm with others on this one, that is, I've got to see the actual video. I want to see the actual context/delivery/etc. for that part (and the part you mention). Amazing, really. Still shaking my head.

Thankfully, it will show up on YouTube at some point.

I haven't saw today's show but I'm not gonna give grief to George's "someone else" statements because George has finally admitted he believes Casey was involved in Caylee's death. And he's saying it as he sits beside Cindy. I'll give him a pass on the "someone else" part because I never thought I'd hear him say he thought Casey was guilty at all and I'm glad he finally said it.

I'm completely over Cindy.
She can talk forever if she wants.
It will all be B.S.
She will only turn more and more people against her with every word.
Because pretty much the whole world knows what happened.

The only good thing about her continuing to talk is it has to be pizzing Casey off but good.
Which does my heart good.
Kinda like verbal cheerios.

I guess eventually it will be online to watch.

thank you :)

During the Dr. Phil interview, the 'flurry of calls' was brought up. Cindy claimed to speak to Casey and told Dr. Phil that she wasn't upset, but did not elaborate. I don't ever recall Cindy returning Casey's calls that day. Doesn't seem there was a record on cell phones either. Could have been office phone to home phone?? Anyone else remembers this?

IIRC I think that CA said that FCA had left a message that she listened to, not that she spoke with her. She couldn't recall what was said in the message. (OOPSie...CA must have forgotton to take her memory improvement meds...me --> nods and deep sighs...again). CA said in the interview that FCA had left messages on both her cell phone and work phone, she was in a meeting so she couldn't get them until after the meeting. There are records of the calls and times, just not sure of if there were records of what the messages were.

Wait a sec...I think that I recall that in the past CA had stated that the message was that FCA and Caylee were going to Zannie's and staying the night? Does anyone else recall this?

Didn't see yesterday's episode, but I did watch this morning.
God bless George.
He needs to move far far away from the poisonous Cindy!
Only then will he be able to begin healing.

I get completely what you are saying, but I dont know that this is necessarily true. If OCSO investigated and found no concrete evidence to support someone helping her, in a prosecutable sense, imo they would have gone with the primary suspect that they could confirm.

Sort of like those cases where they have no named POI. It doesnt mean there isnt one, just that there isnt sufficient evidence to prove it at that time...

Yes, but this case was not like other cases where that happens. For example, in the Hailey Dunn case, there are two, maybe more people who might have done something to Hailey Dunn. Not in Caylee's case. Casey was the main suspect the entire time, from day one. I'm sure GA and CA threw everyone they could under the bus and the police had to investigate everyone, but that doesn't mean anyone else came up as a likely suspect for what happened to Caylee. No one did, or they would have been charged too. No one else was ever charged with what happened to Caylee.

I do not think the prosecution was as friendly with the A's as you think. Just because they were nice to them at trial doesn't mean they were sharing secrets and suspects with them either. George just can't bear that Casey did this on her own. He will say to his dying day that someone helped her even though no one did.

TV Guy: Dr. Phil's interview of George and Cindy Anthony lacks revelations
snip-
George said yes, because Casey was responsible for the child, "no matter where she was at or what happened."

Otherwise, it was an hour of tears and excuses, what people who follow the Anthonys have come to expect. Cindy said she believed that Casey was "an awesome mother" and that she had been the victim of illness.

In closing the hour, McGraw said Cindy was "desperately reaching for any reason to excuse her daughter for her role in this tragedy." Cindy suggested Casey could have suffered a brain tumor, grand mal seizures or post-partum schizophrenia. McGraw discounted each idea.

Cindy said she was over being angry with her daughter about the lies told during the 31 days the grandparents didn't see the child in the summer of 2008.http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1134508.story

How can Cindy be over being angry at KC's lies? I'm not and never will be!!!:maddening:

Cindy is over being angry over the lies Casey told during the 31 days? I am not over the lies that both she and Casey told to impede the whole investigation!

She should have been outraged that any 2 year old was murdered in the way little Caylee was and thrown away like trash. The fact that it was her own granddaughter that was murdered in this way should outrage her to no end!

Seems the Dr. Phil interview went over like a lead balloon, and almost no one believed a word out of Cindy's mouth. The reviews should show George and Cindy what people think of them! She will be so angry that George got a couple of good reviews and she got none.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member