Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the interview with Dr. Phil, the 'flurry of phone calls' made by Casey was brought up. Cindy implied that she spoke to Casey and she didn't sound upset, but did not elaborate. Does anyone else remember the calls being returned? I didn't think so.

Secondly, who would be so cold as to witness their child having a Grand Mal seizure and do nothing about it. As Cindy claims Casey had one at home when she was first released from jail. That is such a false claim. No one in their right mind would stand by and do nothing. This type of seizure must often be interrupted by medication to prevent brain damage, since the victim often cannot breathe effectively while seizing and becomes very hypoxic. Cindy needs to be stripped of the nursing license, that's for sure.

Oh. My. God.

It's only a little after 9am and I wanting a stiff drink because of Cindy Anthony.

Go see the Dr. Phil thread if you haven't. Someone transcribed the interview already.

Oh. My. God.

It's only a little after 9am and I wanting a stiff drink because of Cindy Anthony.

Go see the Dr. Phil thread if you haven't. Someone transcribed the interview already.

As an RN, not in Florida, I am seriously considering sending a complaint to the Florida Board of Nursing against Cindy Anthony. I am seeing a situation that would fall into 'moral turpitude', which could result in license revocation.

OMG, No kidding. I almost spit my oatmeal out when I read that. Baez's idea of forensics is drawing with crayons on his big JPAD. Oh, and if you're not a chemist, you don't know anything. This Giordano guy is so screwed and he has no idea how much, apparently.

ETA: I think the real story is that Baez got tired of Casey, decided to go to Aruba to avoid her phone calls, and hey, look, there's a case going on! I got Casey off! Surely, they'll want my help! I just won't go away until they let me help. LOL. I can see him hiding in shrubbery and jumping out, begging for a case. :floorlaugh:

What's funny to me is that Mr. Baez apparently thinks he must be a great lawyer since he got an acquittal for Ms. Anthony, and now apparently Mr. Giordano thinks so, too. Mr. Baez doesn't seem to recognize luck, even when it hits him in the face! :floorlaugh:

I also can't help but wonder how Ms. Anthony feels, knowing that by taking on Mr. Giordano's case, Mr. Baez is sending loud and clear "moving on" signals to her. Bet she's not happy about it. I can easily image her anger on overload, thinking "How dare he?!?! I made him what he is. If not for ME, he'd still be a nobody." ;)

As an RN, not in Florida, I am seriously considering sending a complaint to the Florida Board of Nursing against Cindy Anthony. I am seeing a situation that would fall into 'moral turpitude', which could result in license revocation.

Please do. Granted, at the moment, she's "disabled" and "can't work" :rolleyes: but the day may come when she'll be forced to return to work (i.e., when the Dr. Phil/"foundation" money runs out) and she will, of course, return to nursing in some capacity. The thought of that is frightening.

Yes, please do.

What's funny to me is that Mr. Baez apparently thinks he must be a great lawyer since he got an acquittal for Ms. Anthony, and now apparently Mr. Giordano thinks so, too. Mr. Baez doesn't seem to recognize luck, even when it hits him in the face! :floorlaugh:

I also can't help but wonder how Ms. Anthony feels, knowing that by taking on Mr. Giordano's case, Mr. Baez is sending loud and clear "moving on" signals to her. Bet she's not happy about it. I can easily image her anger on overload, thinking "How dare he?!?! I made him what he is. If not for ME, he'd still be a nobody." ;)

If it isn't bad enough that Baez is being brought onto the Giordano's case - what everyone seems to be missing is he has been brought on as a consultant to assist with the forensics - I just go off into mindless laughter whenever I think about it. Sure Baez - if you are one thing for sure - it's Mr. Forensics!!!:silly: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it isn't bad enough that Baez is being brought onto the Giordano's case - what everyone seems to be missing is he has been brought on as a consultant to assist with the forensics - I just go off into mindless laughter whenever I think about it. Sure Baez - if you are one thing for sure - it's Mr. Forensics!!!:silly: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't it great that on at least some level, he's entertaining? :D ;)

Isn't it great that on at least some level, he's entertaining? :D ;)

Seriously, I think JB went to Clown College, not law school. "Forget the legal briefs; hand me a seltzer bottle and a cream pie!"
:crazy:
Really, though, his desperation is becoming a little pathetic. I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

Seriously, I think JB went to Clown College, not law school. "Forget the legal briefs; hand me a seltzer bottle and a cream pie!"
:crazy:
Really, though, his desperation is becoming a little pathetic. I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: GREAT post! :D

What does JB know about Dutch Law? Or American Law? Or Forensics? AND the whole world already knows his dirty "secret" tricks. We could really have some fun here knowing the "team" is watching to get DT strategy! He he

Sorry to quote myself....but forgot Cindy saying 'they chose to only show photos that painted Casey in a bad light'.

I don't get how people (Cindy, Geraldo) can say this stuff. It's Casey's behavior in the 31 days after her child was last seen alive. They aren't picking and choosing photos to make Casey 'look bad'. It's her behavior during those 31 days. Period.

A bit behind here obviously. Sorry.
What about the video the Anthony's put out with the guy singing on Caylee's toy. Caylee went to CA instead of CFCA. That dosen't paint CFCA in a favorable light. I guess it's different when CA is put in a favorable light instead of her murdering daughter.

This may actually work out well for Baez! My understanding is that Giordano has money - he has probably hired a top-notch defense team. In my opinion Baez is inept - however he can ride their coat-tails, adding publicity to their case. What worries me is that while he will probably contribute little - if a good defense team gets Giordano off Baez claims another high-profile "win". And remember - this is another case with no body and very little evidence.

However, Giordano is not a cute little "child" (as Cheney likes to refer to FCA). He is not likeable, not nice-looking and has a dubious history with women.

Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo here. Kept at arm's length by gun-shy broadcasters and publishers fearful of Casey Anthony-related backlash, attorney Baez has decided to grow his criminal law practice. Fresh off his stunning long-shot success defending the now 25-year Orlando woman, Baez last week received a rousing standing ovation after delivering the keynote address in Dallas at the national convention of the National Hispanic Bar Association (NHBA).

Oh good grief...The standing ovation if the truth be know was probably because he was done umming and stumbling through his boring address.

http://www.cayleesfund.org/

still reading through here...DO WE KNOW THIS IS UP AND RUNNING TODAY???? great timing, don't you think???

I did not click on anything, just figured they would have this ready for DONATIONS today, so I checked, AND IT IS READY TODAY.

these 2 are unbelievable to me. I Hope They Don't Get Any Donations!!

MOO, IMO, etc.

Oh good grief...They standing ovation if the truth be know was probably because he was done umming and stumbling through his boring address.

Yup, and standing because they were all moving off to the breakfast buffet....to get their breakfast.....:great:

There is no way I will ever believe a roomful of licensed lawyers who paid any attention to the trial gave Baez a standing ovation. Baez is an insult to their profession and all the legal community stands for.

http://www.cayleesfund.org/donate.html

I clicked on the DONATE button, wonder how my donation is going to light the way for Caylee??? no one lit a light for her while she was laying in the swamp, and from what I read of today's interview, CA knew she was already dead so no reason to go get her body and bring her home. I really should not look at that website, it is killing me right now. IMO, MOO, etc.

"Charitable Donations:
Your Kindness and Support Will Continue To Light The Way For Caylee......."

What does JB know about Dutch Law? Or American Law? Or Forensics? AND the whole world already knows his dirty "secret" tricks. We could really have some fun here knowing the "team" is watching to get DT strategy! He he

"Dutch law"? "American law"? Heck, he doesn't even have a good grasp on FLORIDA law! :floorlaugh:

Man, it feels good to finally laugh at least about SOMETHING related to this madness!! :D

http://www.cayleesfund.org/donate.html

I clicked on the DONATE button, wonder how my donation is going to light the way for Caylee??? no one lit a light for her while she was laying in the swamp, and from what I read of today's interview, CA knew she was already dead so no reason to go get her body and bring her home. I really should not look at that website, it is killing me right now. IMO, MOO, etc.

"Charitable Donations:
Your Kindness and Support Will Continue To Light The Way For Caylee......."

Please tell me you didn't actually donate!!!! That's just more money for the A's to live off of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth