Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way for any of the A family members to ever get to move forward would be for them to tell the whole, complete truth and soon and for free. Tell all the history of this bunch ( there is nothing more you could be embarrassed by) then get away from any Caylee foundation as you will always make it seem tainted. Then just go away far away. Then Caylee will rest and just maybe if you have one once of good in you then you will rest also.

What truth would that be. Casey will never tell either of them what she really did to Caylee.

IMO

Every time I think I could not hate CA more she opens her mouth and proves me wrong, I hate her even more today. Justice for Caylee was NOT the verdit nor GOD setting her free. What else would you do with Caylee's body than throw her in the trash dump in garbage bags?? How can you say that????? CA just shut up you have to be worst than FCA. I still say you need a cell.

Don't bother listening to NG. The one calling in now is nuts.

We've listened to CA blather on for hours, for years, and never once did it come up that KC was working a second job! WTH?? :waitasec: Wonder what KC's second job was? :floorlaugh:

There were some back in the day that were thoroughly convinced FICA had a "second job"....:floorlaugh: According to her mother, CA, she just might have been what some had suggested.......:eek:

Just watching snippets of the interview on HLN and noticed another Cindy LIE.

She said, very passionately, that she always wondered if it might have been a drowning, and then she claims that LE NEVER asked Casey about that scenario. REALLY?

Because we must have seen that clip of the video a million times where the investigators ask her point blank if Caylee accidentally drowned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Cindy truly believe her lies or does she think we are all just stupid?

Also, bugged the carp out of me when she tried to tell everyone what an AWESOME mother Casey was. :puke:

Yeah, that was another slip up. They plainly did ask her.

Just another Cindy lie.

IMO

Cindy looked like she had brand new brillant blue contacts on and did anyone capture that photo Phil showed of Cindy and George? Looked like their wedding photo.

And, she's had either a brow lift or her eye lids lifted. And it looks nice.
jmo

snipped

I know what you mean. I don't know exactly how far he and "River" went, but one and one equals two (right, George??). I do believe he told her the "accident snowballed out of control". He's ashamed to admit any of that, and I think he'll carry a lot of guilt about that too. This guy is wracked with guilt.
Even if he did say that, he would likely be referring to his daughter and his belief that Caleys death was an accident snowballed out of control... something not deliberate on Caseys part.. just that it snowballed.

I read somewhere that GA saw some pics of OKC and was disgusted by them..was it in an interview with LE or am I wrong!

I know. The caller says George is scary and evil, and if anyone would have known of Casey was drugging Caylee it would have been Cindy, because mothers 'always KNOW what is going on ' with their kids. SERIOUSLY? Did this caller not hear Cindy deny every single thing about her daughters behavior?

I bet the caller has a kid that she is enabling, just like Cindy did and still does. imoo

Have any of the news shows asked for a comment from Mr. Lippman? I find it weird CA isn't insisting on clarifications, blah, blah, blah....

I hated the fact that CA said she had to "move on with that"... with Caylee being tossed into the woods. She can "move on with that" after she accepts that her daughter was responsible for all of it.

I wonder why she can move away from the woods thing and Caylee being thrown there but cnt move away from kc and making excuses for her? Give it up Cindy and move on. Your daughter didnt care about you she knew how much you loved Caylee. Wow, its sick how 2 adults can get so jealous over an innocent 2 yr old and play games:sick:

...but-----judgeS is back on right after this break, where (fill-in) jean cesares (sp??) will talk to him about kc being on probation.

..which would not be happening had he not stuck to his guns and amended the paperwork from the check case...

( i did hear the nut-job caller! that you're referring to..)

http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/

LOL you know they know. Same as you and I, guess I just want to hear them admit it.

I don't think they know as having been told by their infamous lying daughter but I do think George believed the state's evidence.

Now I don't expect Cindy to ever admit anything. She will stick with the drowning excuse because IMO that is what she and Baez cooked up 2 weeks before the trial.

The cliffhanger today for Monday's show shows George questioning why he wasnt told about that meeting and was excluded. It will be interesting to see the rest of that part on Monday.

IMO

............ Cindy: But I have to move on with that. (wipes away tears) I am not trying to justify what Casey did and until I find out what happened to Caylee and what happened to Casey that day, .............. I don't care what people think.

+respectfully snipped+

Justify what?
Almost there Cindy. Try a little harder, it'll come to you like a bus.

..oh but they still have their OTHER charity running as well, which IS all about missing children...

..how fantastic of cindy&george, "grandparent's rights", the "missing child epidemic"-------a little something for everyone.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/mission.html
[FONT=times new roman,times]The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic; will provide support to families and law enforcement during child recovery efforts; and will assist in the well-being of children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.[/FONT]

I am expecting another foundation in the future for parents with kids that have seizures/brain tumors. They could slide seizures suffering KC in as a salary drawing director.:banghead:

I know. The caller says George is scary and evil, and if anyone would have known of Casey was drugging Caylee it would have been Cindy, because mothers 'always KNOW what is going on ' with their kids. SERIOUSLY? Did this caller not hear Cindy deny every single thing about her daughters behavior?

I bet the caller has a kid that she is enabling, just like Cindy did and still does. imoo

The one that creeped me out was Cindy. No normal person thinks the way she does.

Maybe the caller was one of Baez' jurors........lol They concentrated so much on an innocent man they forgot to judge the guilty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan