Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She admitted it in part 2 of the inteview. She either slipped or it was intentional, but she said Caylee was found in a different place from what OCA knew. Did anybody catch that?
I remember her saying something like that, but got confused with her rambling. So, is she really saying that since Dominic didn't find Caylee (he looked in the place that OCA directed them to), Caylee was found in another place (on the same street) ?

She admitted it in part 2 of the interview. She either slipped or it was intentional, but she said Caylee was found in a different place from what OCA knew. Did anybody catch that?

I don't think this is anything but more delusional excuses used to excuse Casey leaving Caylee in the swampy area to decompose to a skeleton.

The last thing Casey wanted to do is tell LE or anyone else in a law enforcement capacity exactly where she had placed Caylee's body for if she did that early on the duct tape would be found over Caylee's face. Remember how many times George begged her to talk to the OCSD or the FBI?

Like George said it makes no sense that Caylee would be thrown in the woods if she had accidentally drowned and he mentioned the bags and the duct tape too. He also said if that had happened Baez wouldnt have let Casey sit in jail for three years either. They would have told the prosecutors.

Now as weird as it sounds Casey may have confided in her mother (only) who could be her twin personality and Cindy had them search to find and move Caylee's body hoping it wasnt ever found.

IMO

Okay, I found this on Youtube - a woman has taped the sound and tv from her home. You can see her livingroom and it is like listening to a radio on the interview. I found Day 1 up to and including Part 6. She also has day 2, but I saw that and didn't look for it. Here you go.

ALSO IMPORTANT, WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT, IT SPOOLS AND THEN SAYS ERROR, TRY LATER, BUT JUST CLICK AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE HER LIVING ROOM AND THE GAMES BEGIN.

ALSO, WHEN THIS IS OVER JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND PUT IN "Cindy and George Anthony The Interview day 1 part 2, etc. (same for day 2). Best I can do for you.

Cindy and George Anthony The Interview day 1 part 1 - YouTube

Bumping for Gnatcatcher. :cheerful:

What I find even more disrepectful is that she had another necklace of Caylee's remains made for the person whose responsible for her death to wear. How sick is that?
How do we know this?
TIA

Who's on Foundation watch? I am confusing myself with all the scams they have. I think we are on #3 now but I'm still holding out that the memorial walk fund has their prints all over it.

CA makes no sense. She says she was told that Caylee was found not where FCA thought she was and that's why she couldn't come forward with the drowning...because she couldn't say where she was. Well, FCA would not have known she wasn't where she left her until she was found elsewhere. UNLESS CA is talking about DC walking the woods...and she wasn't there (even though she really was)/ And CA saying what were we going to do anyway...was she talking about knowing where Caylee was for at least 2 months..."what were we going to do anyway"? That's what it sounds like to me. I never thought this before but I think the meeting with JB was actually back in October or whenever....not right before the trial.....told CA where Caylee was..CA sent the bear to the psychic...the silent interview happened and GA was clueless. I really really believe this now. DAMN

Some things are just coming together and making more sense. What difference would it have made one way or the other? If KC tells LE Caylee drowned and she placed her here. LE would just say she's not there but we'll keep looking. The slip was Caylee was not where KC said she was because DC was sent there to find the remains and JB would have removed the tape. Then they would have gone with the drowning. I take it CA is saying DC could not find Caylee and what were they going to do anyway, Caylee was already gone. Now it makes sense that JB said call me first to DC if you find anything. Duct tape be gone. jmo

How do we know this?
TIA

You can see KC wearing one in the photos from Ohio. She had on a butterfly similiar to her mother's and you can see the tip of a box like pendant on a silver chain around her neck. Looks like cremation jewerly very similiar to what CA wears. jmo

Another contradiction in what Cindy said: She believes Casey had a mental disorder like post-partum schizophrenia, or a brain tumor or seizure disorder causing personality changes, yet states that Casey couldn't have killed Caylee because she was such a great mother and loved Caylee so much. So if the death was an accident, why does Casey's behavior need to be attributed to a mental disorder? On the other hand, if she has a mental disorder affecting her behavior, how can Cindy be so sure it didn't lead to killing her child?
Gosh...she threw everything and anything out there, didn't she?

So I turned on HLN periodically tonight and it was just like old times again. Casey is once again back all over the news..

A caller on Dr. Drew tonight asked, and I'm paraphrasing, "If Casey has all of these mental problems that ultimately contributed to the situation, as Cindy alleged, then wouldn't the doctors who performed individual psych evaluations on her have picked that up during their assessment?" Dr. Drew said he had spoken to one of the doctors who evaluated Casey and he said "the only thing he found were NARCISSISTIC traits." Well, yeah, that's a given...

I wonder what Miss Queen Bee herself (I say this very sarcastically, because I'm sure in her mind she is a celebrity) thinks of this reemergence of media coverage. She's probably fuming at her parents right now. Does it make me a bad person to smile at the thought of her throwing a temper tantrum? :devil:

I'm on the fence with this one. I think she is defintely heavier and possibly taking prednisone. Her belly first caught my eye, and then her face. I'm 62 and I don't have a wrinkle on my face due to the increased weight in face and the belly is a tell tale sign. Soon her chin will be really double underneath if that's the case. It's usually given for auto immune disorders like chron's, lupus and mine is for vasculitis.

:hug: DesSands, I have to take prednisone for flares of vasculitis, too. Someone, earlier on the thread posted about Cindy's dowager's hump (didn't call it by that name, but described it) and it made me wonder too, if she might be on steroids. Unfortunately, my face/wrinkles have not improved with the meds ~ nor my mood! It's a blessing that I only have to take it now during the flares.

Does anyone think JB's watching Dr. Phil Wednesday from Aruba and immediately called CA and said, "I thought I told you to zip it, Rosebud."

The first day of the interview I thought Cindy was going to be reasonable. Sure, it was her usual "excuses", but I really thought she underneath knew what happened and was taking her time to digest it. I didnt fault her for that. BUT the second day of the interview, I almost fell off my chair when she made the comment that there was justice for Caylee when KC walked free. You all saw it coming....I was still shocked. Im done cutting the A's any slack. PERIOD!

So I turned on HLN periodically tonight and it was just like old times again. Casey is once again back all over the news..

A caller on Dr. Drew tonight asked, and I'm paraphrasing, "If Casey has all of these mental problems that ultimately contributed to the situation, as Cindy alleged, then wouldn't the doctors who performed individual psych evaluations on her have picked that up during their assessment?" Dr. Drew said he had spoken to one of the doctors who evaluated Casey and he said "the only thing he found were NARCISSISTIC traits." Well, yeah, that's a given...

I wonder what Miss Queen Bee herself (I say this very sarcastically, because I'm sure in her mind she is a celebrity) thinks of this reemergence of media coverage. She's probably fuming at her parents right now. Does it make me a bad person to smile at the thought of her throwing a temper tantrum? :devil:

Now I am glad that I watched the show both days.

Just knowing that this interview caused Ms. Narcissist to have a hissy fit makes my day.:great:

I heard yesterday that someone close to Casey (DT? wink wink) said she was upset to see her parents in the media and she wants Cindy to act like a mother.

IMO

She admitted it in part 2 of the inteview. She either slipped or it was intentional, but she said Caylee was found in a different place from what OCA knew. Did anybody catch that?

I heard that too....Why didn't Dr. Phil follow up on that statement? AND, when CA went to meet with the defense team without George, if this was the first time she heard about the drowning, how did the placement of the body come up? :waitasec:

This is very confusing...I guess nothing new....but CA seems to know much, much more than sees lets on....case in point....That wasn't really Caylee in the woods...That statement didn't just pop out of her mouth....she had been rationalizing this for a long time.

These are very sick people... :maddening:

I don't think that was wrong. He of all people has to have theories running through his head constantly trying to make some sense out of what happened. Just because he is the grandfather doesn't make him any different than others who have tried to piece it together. He is certain that Casey was involved and said he holds her responsible.

He mentioned the chloroform and he mention Xanax. So he is not discounting the high chloroform levels or the decomp in the car. On every site I have seen since the beginning posters have mentioned whether the Zanny (babysitter) could really be Xanax.

I do consider George a victim. When loved ones are lost there are living victims left behind to deal with it all. He did not harm Caylee. He loved her and still does.

He named no names whatsoever.

I saw the clip of him getting wide eyed and more animated saying that "the chloroform was never proven". That and accusing someone Casey "was with" of drugging Caylee is what made me fume. He must HAVE to think Casey was in the woods if they're claiming that she knew where the body was placed. Hearing that with no further explanation (of course, we'll have to read the book/s or watch the movie) is even more maddening.

Does anyone think JB's watching Dr. Phil Wednesday from Aruba and immediately called CA and said, "I thought I told you to zip it, Rosebud."

I say that is pretty much a given. He had to watch to see if rosebud was implicating him in any slimy deeds.Other than that he has moved on to defending men who murder woman. I guess woman and children don"t mean much to him.. He is off to try to boastify his his career and fatten his pockets.
Ms Anthony is his past, that if she lets him go with out a struggle.

cindy has had work done on her face. She has also had a brow/eyelid lift. You can compare photos and see her deep lines from nose to mouth and you will see her eyelids falling over her eyes. As far as her creases and wrinkles. They are completely gone. Everyone by that age has lines/crease...but the rich can get botox every 2 months or so to plump them out. She has had botox and other stuff. I looked closely and it is very obvious. cindy is all about cindy. She may also have purchased blue contacts and had her teeth professionally whitened.

We are now starting to see where she spends her money. She can pay the felon's bill if she wants $100,000 is a drop in the proverbial bucket. But will she pay? hmmm. If she doesn't benefit by it, I doubt it. narcissist don't like to part with their own money. She may be working on somebody else to offer.

I noticed it too, especially with the zoom on my tv and my new eye glasses lol. There are no wrinkles anymore. I think the weight gain is from anti-depresants and probably menopause to boot. This woman, no matter how tough life gets, is always perfectly "turned out" Hair, makeup, dress..and never the same outfit twice. What that says to me is she is unable to absorb the reality of her life. most people would not have the enregy, emotionally or physically, to be that concerned with how they look. It would just be too much. What I noticed the most yesterday, were her shoes. Sounds silly, but they were new and very high heeled,high fashion( not sure if they were expensive). Again, on the surface a silly thing to notice. But what woman in her 50's puts herself through that kind of uncomfortable syle of shoe. She is all about how things look in every aspect of her life...no matter what the cost.

CA makes no sense. She says she was told that Caylee was found not where FCA thought she was and that's why she couldn't come forward with the drowning...because she couldn't say where she was. Well, FCA would not have known she wasn't where she left her until she was found elsewhere. UNLESS CA is talking about DC walking the woods...and she wasn't there (even though she really was)/ And CA saying what were we going to do anyway...was she talking about knowing where Caylee was for at least 2 months..."what were we going to do anyway"? That's what it sounds like to me. I never thought this before but I think the meeting with JB was actually back in October or whenever....not right before the trial.....told CA where Caylee was..CA sent the bear to the psychic...the silent interview happened and GA was clueless. I really really believe this now. DAMN

BBM~

I have to admit that it took me about half a day to even digest that nonsensical statement. LOL. But once I finally did comprehend what she was saying, she is basically saying that KC obviously knew where Caylee's remains had been placed. Oh course, WE all know this, but for CA to come out and say that makes NO SENSE...

If KC knew where Caylee was all the time, then she could only have known that if SHE put her there, but CA continuously tries to deny that she did. I also feel that KC told CA where Caylee was around the time of the 'silent' interview as well. I think that in reality CA and GA both knew Caylee was gone as soon as they picked the car up, but somehow, in their minds, that info was not confirmed until KC actually told her that Caylee was in fact dead, and where she could be found. I absolutely believe that KC derived great pleasure in letting her mother know that Caylee was dead...

I also believe that had Dom Casey actually found Caylee, that info would have likely been covered up, forever. I can't even comprehend the depths of evil in these people that conspired to undermine justice for Caylee at every turn. This vile band of miscreants is still keeping me awake at night because the 'insult to injury' added to the grave injustice done to Caylee is something that I just can't let go of.

I am still not happy that DP decided to go ahead with this interview, but now the WHOLE WORLD knows how insane CA is. The amount of unmitigated crap that falls from her mouth is staggering. The good news is...I highly doubt that there are too many people in this world that would donate their hard earned $$$ to a grandmother that tries to JUSTIFY leaving a baby's remains in a trash dump for animals and insects to forage on, all the while begging for money and demanding that people look for a child that she knew was dead for months.

There is a part of me that has always felt some sympathy for GA though. His cross to bear is knowing what KC really was but not protecting Caylee from her, and he will carry that for the rest of his life. As well he should.

One of the prosecutors in the Diane Downs case refers to her incessant, insane ramblings as 'verbal vomit'. I think that describes CA (and KC) to a tee as well. The videos of her parole hearings are on youtube.

I really, REALLY hope that the SAO is paying close attention to what she is saying in this interview. CA belongs in a cell. And I'm praying that somehow, some way she will end up in one. JMO. :twocents:

He may be, but I admit I will be watching his show Monday.

I have to also say I thought the entire two day interview was masterful on his part. He made Cindy squirm and the look on his face showed such disbelief in the bullchips she was trying to sell him. He asked some very hard hitting questions.

I hope he shows more clips Monday of their interview. I read somewhere that it was 9 hours long.

I want to know what excuse Cindy comes up with about George being unaware and excluded from the private meeting between Cindy and Baez two weeks before trial.

IMO
Was George even asked about the abuse allegation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419