IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

It's been a while ~ sorry Ya'll......

.... Life goes on for me and so does my family's unsolved case....

The Sixth Memorial is soon approaching and another time to try and reach out to the masses and media for justice. Never a fun time.

I'm posting on WS my reply to this person's questions - - I found this on several 'Topix' sites.

I feel more comfortable answering the questions on WS ~~ this person said they became interested in WS - - so the person should see this post and the answers to their questions.
(( Just wondered why the person didnt post here on WS these questions - -if they said that this Thread was how they had gotten interested in their case. Instead it was posted on several different Topix sites... IDK. )))

Here is a link and i copied and posted below:

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/kendallville-in/TCR11OUSOUJ790CBU/p3

questions

Charleston, WV
to sherry.
didnt i see where you posted on another forum that your husband cleaned up the crime scene?and he burned the couch and carpet?how soon after the murders did he do this?and why would anyone want to destroy potential evidence?and how far away did you live at the time of the murders how many hours?
how many times did you visit your dad from the time you were 20 till the murders? how much is the reward up to now?and who has control of the money?
i would also like to add that i got interested in this case thru websleuths.

~~~~~~
To your first question you probbaly read it here on WS - - Also you might want to call LaGrange County Sheriff's Department in Indiana. It was the Sheriff who was ready to clean-up the crime scene.
LaGrange County opened the house *with all the potential evidence* 48hrs after the crimes were committed. The house was cleaned for my sister and the family that were arriving and had already arrived. IDK - Ask Lagrange Sheriff why THEY allowed everything to be destroyed and taken off the property so very soon after the crimes were committed. Ive been asking that question for years.

I live 3 hours away (or 130miles) from my father's house and had visited him hundreds of times since we met when i was 18yrs old.

There is a $20K reward for information leading to a conviction - - and I have control over that money. It's my money. Nobody has ever given me a penny for the reward.

I hope this helps with your questioning on my husbands activites, my relationship with my father and the reward money.

Have a great day.
Rosco

Rosco you have my deepest sympathies! What a horrific ordeal to have to live with. I surely hope that you will get the justice you deserve!

Not sure why this person dosnt want to be a member of WS - - but I wont post on ANY Topix sites anymore. There are no Mods on those threads..
Cant keep the smutt off ~~~

Im not sure why the importance on how I obtained the Reward money --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

questions
Saint Albans, WV

Saturday Sep 3

thanks for answering.i just cant see why the police would have you clean up the crime scene so early and why didnt that raise a red flag?i asked this on another topix forum but ill ask here again.you say you hunted and shot guns with your dad yet you describe the gun with the welds as a rifle and in the pic on amw its a shotgun.and i read somewhere that the cross bow had the crank missing and you said that rendered it useless but you were wrong all the crank does is make it eaiser to *advertiser censored*.you can still *advertiser censored* it by hand.ive hunted all my life.seems that anyone that hunted or shot guns should know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle.ive read everything i could find about the murders and i believe that td had something to do with it.i dont post on ws because im not registered.thanks for your time.

questions
Charleston, WV

Well *red flags* were certainly raised with Myself and the family that I was dealing with ~ and still are IMO ... Apparently LaGrange County Sheriff didn't seem to have any problem with what was remaining and 'potential evidence' to be removed and/or destroyed.
- - It was either left for my sister and everyone else that was arriving to 'see' Darleen and Dad's remaining evidence of their deaths or have LaGrange clean up whenever they chose too.. ~~

- I never hunted with my Dad. I fished with him for years and had shot his guns in his yard in the past - but i NEVER went hunting with Dad. ~~ my Husband would hunt with Dad. My husband used a Bow and Dad used firearm of some sort.

|
#3 Sunday Sep 4
you say its your money the reward and no one gave you a penny. i thought it was from fundraisers and donations?

I held ONE fund-raiser and that was Sept 2006. As far as I know this has been the only benefit ever held for Terry and Darleen Anderson.
This benefit was held in my hometown and not LaGrange or Mongo or anywhere near where Dad and Darleen lived. I don't live near there so I can't put a benefit together without any help from Locals or family who live nearest.
The monies that was raised was certainly not enough for 20K reward.. but it helped with paying for the creation of the Web-page of Terryanddarleen.com
and also for the Billboard that was purchased for three months from Oct, Nov and Dec 2006.

I have never received any 'donations' from anyone or any business outside of the benefit that was held Sept 2006.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosco

From Mongo Topix thread again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
questions
Charleston, WV

thanks for the answers.i seen a post on ws by dark night saying that some of the reward money was donated anonamasley please excuse my spelling.and didnt some of the money come from a memorial fishing tourny? i hope you get closure soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO - - any monies from the fishing tourney had always gone into the Club.
Do understand that these tourney's have never been huge in size and seriously hardly brings in any significant amount of money.
There might be 20 people who attend the Musky Tourney - - This amount includes myself..

I nor does my husband organize the Tourney - - it's done exclusively by the Club. We are attendee's along with all the others.

~~~~~~~~

I certainly hope these answers will clearify your concerns about monies and funds...

Rosco -

Hugs Rosco.

Hopefully the curious topix poster will read the threads here for your dad and step moms case. Non members are welcome to read here! I believe many of his or her questions have been answered in the threads for your dad and step moms case.

Hugs Rosco.

Hopefully the curious topix poster will read the threads here for your dad and step moms case. Non members are welcome to read here! And I believe many of his or her questions have been answered in the threads for your dad and step moms case.

I certainly agree Cubby -- all the answers are within these threads.

Rosco *

I certainly agree Cubby -- all the answers are within these threads.

Rosco *

Not only are many of these questions answered within these threads, if the funds for a reward are solely or almost solely your own personal money there is no need for accounting etc.

They were NOT donations and I don't quite understand the questions surrounding how you obtained your own personal funds helps your dad and Darleen's case.

jmo

Not only are many of these questions answered within these threads, if the funds for a reward are solely or almost solely your own personal money there is no need for accounting etc.

They were NOT donations and I don't quite understand the questions surrounding how you obtained your own personal funds helps your dad and Darleen's case.

jmo

Because the anniversary of the homicides is near, and every year someone comes along with red herrings trying to muddy the water because they know the media will be discussing the case once again and put it in the spotlight.

Rosco,

Warm hugs and my deepest condolences.

I've been reading, not every post but enough that my neck is hurting and my eyes are burning. Well worth it though!

A was arrested but when I clicked on the link above it is blank. What was she wanted for and was she found?

I don't know if A was involved or not, but being drugs are and or were an issue along with her friends then if she wasn't involved she knew who did this crime. Maybe that is why she had the Renter move in, her protection? Maybe she wanted the guns gone in fear they might come back for them?

Rosco your dad could have tied up but it also could be 3 guys and A. Could Darlene hear a car pull up from inside the house with TV on? Could she see the headlights? What if 2 or 3 guys along with A comes to house, one guy and A goes into hour where Darlene is and the other one moves towards the back door where your dad would enter into if he were to head back into the house. Suppose A said to Darlene she was going to take Rosco out and talk to her dad. She leaves with roscoe which gave the signal to the other guy waiting to enter where her dad was.

Again just my 2 cents from what I've read so far.

I don't know what it is like to live in your shoes for I only have my imagination. I will tell you that you're one heck of a person, strong character, and a type of person anyone would be honored to call you a friend.

Not sure if you are doing this or if someone suggested it long ago. I hope you've kept a journal about everything said, witnessed or written. A trial could come about and your memory is going to be important. Having a journal is not only a good way to refresh your memory but also something a defense attorney would have a problem tearing apart. I would say your DH also.

My thoughts and I will check in now and then pray justice is served.

Lera aka real name "Terry" (I'm a female and never stepped foot in Ohio or Ind. LOL)

questions

Charleston, WV
11 hrs ago

sorry i guess i didnt read it on ws

Dark Knight04-12-2007, 12:11 PM
The reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in thier murder has skyrocketed to $20,000 thanks to an anonymous donor! Praise the Lord!

so this is not true?
The Second Annual Terry Anderson Iron Man Musky Fishing Tournament takes place next weekend (Father's Day Weekend - how appropriate huh) June 15 and 16th at North Webster Lake Indiana Musky Club.

Fishing the tournament does require to be a club member.

http://www.websterlakemuskyclub.org/

All proceed are going to be donated to The Terry and Darleen Anderson Foundation in helping to raise the reward $$$ and the cost of a rental billboard for Oct 2007 (2yr murder anniversary)

as i remember you saying that all money goes to the club.

sorry for asking the hard questions.please bear with me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This post your refering to was before the 2007 Iron Man - -and assumming there would be much more to work with as far as profit from the Tourney. Each year we hope to raise larger amounts that could help with advertisements - -
Obviously this never happend. It still doesn't happen even 6yrs later.

again - -

Every Iron Man Fishing Tourney has been operated and scheduled by Webster lake Musky Club. Every dime and all proceeds had ALWAYS gone back to the Club.
Chae Dolsen is the president of the Club and if there are concerns where Iron Man monies had been used I am sure he wouldn't have any problem offering up.
Nothing benefited from the Iron Man has been given to me nor towards the 20K Reward that I offer for the capture and conviction of Dad and Darleen's murderer.

We have chosen this every-year and the Club uses any profits from these Tourney's to pay for whatever they choose too regarding 'Club' expenditures...(ie restocking the lakes...paying for the food that is given at the cook-out for Iron Man) - - Again... these Iron Man Fishing Tourney's do NOT generate this large amount of money or people.

These are not the 'hard questions' friend...
Nor do they pertain to the murders or finding out who murdered them.

The reward still stand at 20K for capture and conviction....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosco

questions

Charleston, WV
Friday

Dark Knight04-12-2007, 12:11 PM
The reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in thier murder has skyrocketed to $20,000 thanks to an anonymous donor! Praise the Lord..

thanks for explaining the fishing tourny..you left out this part..

please be patient and bear with me ill get to the point of the questions..
~~~~~~~~~~
The Anonymous donor is ME.
Can we move on now off of the where and how the $20k was erected? I don't understand the importance ~? It's my money I offered.

Do you have information or know who murdered them??
Please call :information regarding these murders should contact the LaGrange County Sheriff's Department at 463-7491, Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post at 463-4343 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 342-STOP.

Not sure the huge concern as to WHERE I received and HOW I received the 20K. ~~

Rosco

Thanks so much...
I do have a journal.

All my love.
Rosco

Rosco,

Warm hugs and my deepest condolences.

I've been reading, not every post but enough that my neck is hurting and my eyes are burning. Well worth it though!

A was arrested but when I clicked on the link above it is blank. What was she wanted for and was she found?

I don't know if A was involved or not, but being drugs are and or were an issue along with her friends then if she wasn't involved she knew who did this crime. Maybe that is why she had the Renter move in, her protection? Maybe she wanted the guns gone in fear they might come back for them?

Rosco your dad could have tied up but it also could be 3 guys and A. Could Darlene hear a car pull up from inside the house with TV on? Could she see the headlights? What if 2 or 3 guys along with A comes to house, one guy and A goes into hour where Darlene is and the other one moves towards the back door where your dad would enter into if he were to head back into the house. Suppose A said to Darlene she was going to take Rosco out and talk to her dad. She leaves with roscoe which gave the signal to the other guy waiting to enter where her dad was.

Again just my 2 cents from what I've read so far.

I don't know what it is like to live in your shoes for I only have my imagination. I will tell you that you're one heck of a person, strong character, and a type of person anyone would be honored to call you a friend.

Not sure if you are doing this or if someone suggested it long ago. I hope you've kept a journal about everything said, witnessed or written. A trial could come about and your memory is going to be important. Having a journal is not only a good way to refresh your memory but also something a defense attorney would have a problem tearing apart. I would say your DH also.

My thoughts and I will check in now and then pray justice is served.

Lera aka real name "Terry" (I'm a female and never stepped foot in Ohio or Ind. LOL)

Anyone with information regarding these murders should contact the LaGrange County Sheriff's Department at 463-7491, Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post at 463-4343 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 342-STOP.

Rosco, could you please add the correct area code for the LaGrange County Sheriff's office and the Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post? Not all who read here would know the correct area code, in the event someone outside the immediate area might have information.

thank you!

And a huge thank you to Kimster for featuring Terry and Darleens case this week!

Oh - - of course.. Didnt notice... :crazy:
- and it wouldnt let me edit - -

Thanks Cub.

Anyone with information regarding these murders should contact the LaGrange County Sheriff's Department at 463-7491, Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post at 463-4343 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 342-STOP.

Rosco, could you please add the correct area code for the LaGrange County Sheriff's office and the Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post? Not all who read here would know the correct area code, in the event someone outside the immediate area might have information.

thank you!

And a huge thank you to Kimster for featuring Terry and Darleens case this week!

Anyone with information regarding the murders of TERRY and DARLEEN ANDERSON -
should contact the LaGrange County Sheriff's Department at 260-463-7491, Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post at 260-463-4343 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 342-STOP.

Rosco,
I do hope with your Dad's and Darleen case being WS feature this week -will lead to some new information,I have read most of the posts and your dad sounds a lot like my husband-I would like to think if they had meet ,would have be great friends!I see **advertiser censored* had a warrant out for arrest..any news on why?This case has been going on so long..I can not believe NO ONE has slipped up and been caught yet..My thoughts are with you Rosco and I will be checking back to see how things are!I pray the killer/killers are caught soon!!!

Rumor has it that Rosco will be on the WS Radio Show this weekend!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back