TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
right after he talks about the graphic nature of it he says that they were a little surprised that they didn't prove the allegations in court. wonder why that was. they could have been surprised because they thought the DT could prove it, or because they thought the DT wouldn't have said it in OS if they couldn't prove it..or a couple of other possibilities i guess.

I think JA was thinking that because the DT mentioned it OS, that KC would have to take the stand to prove it, and the PT was surprised she did not.

right after he talks about the graphic nature of it he says that they were a little surprised that they didn't prove the allegations in court. wonder why that was. they could have been surprised because they thought the DT could prove it, or because they thought the DT wouldn't have said it in OS if they couldn't prove it..or a couple of other possibilities i guess.

IMO, because it was meant to take the focus off of KC and put it onto GA. He did that by 'shocking' the jurors with a tall tale that so 'horrific' and disgusting, that it would stick in their minds throughout the trial. It was never meant to explained or proven. It obviously worked because the jurors couldn't get past that and back to the evidence presented in court.

I can almost bet that was CM's idea, because Baez is not that smart :great:

Am I the only one who is terribly impatient and getting crankier-by-the-minute for the release of the video? Lol.

Am I the only one who is terribly impatient and getting crankier-by-the-minute for the release of the video? Lol.

You're not the only one...

:waiting: :coffeews: :juggle: :coffeews:

Me too but I pretty certain it is a small thing in a big work day for HHJP..

:seeya:You're not alone ... :innocent:

I really want to see what FCA, Jose and the DT do NOT want us to see !

MOO ...

My memory of the trial is getting vague, thank God. I do remember Judge Perry on numerous occasions openly scolding Ashton while saying nothing to the defense team. One time Ashton pointed out that Baez (as usual) was sending text messages in court only to be given a verbal spanking by Perry. Things like that. I'm sure it didn't help the prosecution.

Rose, I agree with you....there were numerous times when JP was extremely hard on Jeff Ashton while leading JB by the hand. My DH retired just before the trial started so he has no preconceived opinion about JP. Several times during the trial he turned to me and said (I'll clean it up) what does this Judge have against Mr. Ashton? or why is he allowing JB to get away with this? JP told JA to sit down very rudely and my DH said the jury had to see how differently JP treated the defense dealing with them with velvet gloves.

I must have popped in and out of this thread 30 times today. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I hope and pray it will be good news for us rather than another disappointment, regardless of whether or not the video contains anything of value. Please, just do it, HHJP.
:waiting:​

I want to see it, but I'm expecting to be very disappointed.

I just checked the Orange County Clerk's website ...

Nothing yet ...

:waiting::waiting::waiting:

Oh Oh - do you suppose I'm w-wr-wr...mistaken about when HHJP will make his decision? :eek:

I think you are correct ... he will make a decision today.

IMO ... Judge Perry wants this case OVER with ...

Can't blame him ... I wish I could get rid of it too ... :crazy:

MOO ...

I think you are correct ... he will make a decision today.

IMO ... Judge Perry wants this case OVER with ...

Can't blame him ... I wish I could get rid of it too ... :crazy:

MOO ...

Wow, truer words - never spoken!!!! :banghead:

I just checked the Orange County Clerk's website ...

Nothing yet ...

:waiting::waiting::waiting:

While we wait...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...pdates+from+the+TV+Guy+-+OrlandoSentinel.com)

“Kirschenbaum relied on the Florida public records law, and Baez could not cite a specific exemption to that law in arguing that the tape should remain under seal,” Pipitone added.

Kealing reported that the state attorney’s office plans to make the tape public in 24 to 48 hours if Perry orders it should be released.

Well, if Judge Perry has hired a social media reading group, he WILL release it!!! LOL!

While we wait...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...pdates+from+the+TV+Guy+-+OrlandoSentinel.com)

“Kirschenbaum relied on the Florida public records law, and Baez could not cite a specific exemption to that law in arguing that the tape should remain under seal,” Pipitone added.

Kealing reported that the state attorney’s office plans to make the tape public in 24 to 48 hours if Perry orders it should be released.

I'm also hoping for a nice Friday surprise ... :waiting:

I'm baffled that Jose doesn't have better things to do than fight the release of this video and think like others that he's more concerned about the video of him "consoling" KC after the news ... but then, he didn't meet with her in the waiting area where the first video was taken ...

But, really, what harm can it do to KC and her reputation ?? Everyone knows she's guilty anyway ... she was acquitted so it's not for appellate issues ... :waitasec:

I'm baffled that Jose doesn't have better things to do than fight the release of this video and think like others that he's more concerned about the video of him "consoling" KC after the news ... but then, he didn't meet with her in the waiting area where the first video was taken ...

But, really, what harm can it do to KC and her reputation ?? Everyone knows she's guilty anyway ... she was acquitted so it's not for appellate issues ... :waitasec:
I've got it!!!:seeya: Perhaps it can be used against her in the civil trial of ZF-G! It shows Casey's consciousness of guilt, so if Casey knew that Caylee was dead and it was her body that was found, it clears Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez of kidnapping and murdering Caylee!!!
Take note Morgan & Morgan!

BBM:

Hmmm ... could it be that Jose has no other cases ? no other clients ?

Ya would think that case in Aruba would keep him so busy ... he wouldn't have time for FCA ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads