Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would think that paying bills would be of THE utmost concern for the Adams family right now.

Dilemma: pay the household bills vs bail out the sicko Patriarch? :rolleyes:

...or the other dilems: buy more computers and cameras so we can continue to spy on people and be creepy!

...or the other dilems: buy more computers and cameras so we can continue to spy on people and be creepy!

Nah,

They're shell-shocked, curled up in a fetal position awaiting the next light of day.

That's interesting. Maybe they were trying to get enough money to bail daddy out? Or just to pay the bills now that daddy's paycheck is gone.

OMGosh - if ABC ends up helping to bail SP out (via way of payment) I'll never watch them again.

I'm just a drop in the water, I know....but I would most certainly boycott!

MOO

Mel

I'm concerned he might try to grab the boys and take off. I'm sure others are as well and are taking precautions.

He just might be desperate to do that. I don't know that he would get too far, but if he does try it, think of it this way: Kidnapping charges, LE would have him exactly where they want him.

Maybe, just maybe, LE is expecting something like this. The rat takes the cheese and SNAP! The trap closes.

I don't know if they would use the children in this way, but knowing the only thing that makes Josh squirm with anger is the thought of losing his children, I wouldn't be surprised.

He just might be desperate to do that. I don't know that he would get too far, but if he does try it, think of it this way: Kidnapping charges, LE would have him exactly where they want him.

Maybe, just maybe, LE is expecting something like this. The rat takes the cheese and SNAP! The trap closes.

I don't know if they would use the children in this way, but knowing the only thing that makes Josh squirm with anger is the thought of losing his children, I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope he has to go through a metal detector or something for these supervised visits. He seems so off-balance emotionally and mentally to me that he reminds me of these guys who lose it and try and take a gun into a crowded restaurant or someplace. Anyway, that's why I hope he has to through a metal detector where these visits take place. I'm sure the courts are used to everything regarding these things so, so I'm sure they have been through it before.

I hope everybody involved realizes what may actually be at risk if Josh abducts those kids. Abduction won't be the motive but the tool.

The odds of getting the kids back alive would be about the same as the odds of getting Susan back alive.

I did want to believe that Josh loved his boys... but at this point I think any love he has for them is less than his hate for the church/Cox family.

If Josh abducts these kids, he isn't going to be facing kidnapping charges. The family will be planning funerals... if they are able to to find them.

We just have to hope that he is too big of a wuss to do anything... and that the November court date gives him false hope.

...so correct me if I am wrong here....the noose was not taken as part of the evidence collected during the search on Aug 25th at SPs house and therefore it is still currently in house, correct?

Either that or someone added a new 'noose' after hearing it brought up in court. Just so pictures could be taken of it? It could explain why the picture didn't match the explanation that JP gave in court as being something used with exercise equipment.

Does anyone else think it a bit suspicious that suddenly news media were allowed in the home, only to get footage of that 'noose'. No interview, just the pictures. Money, yes possibly that came into it. But also for giving an explanation to something they knew was damaging.

Does anyone else notice that the noose part of the rope is separate from the figure?

LE says they found the noose. I believe they would have taken the noose they found, so they could do testing on it.

agreed. Any legitimate noose should have DNA/forensics testing due to the circumstances

I hope everybody involved realizes what may actually be at risk if Josh abducts those kids. Abduction won't be the motive but the tool.

The odds of getting the kids back alive would be about the same as the odds of getting Susan back alive.

I did want to believe that Josh loved his boys... but at this point I think any love he has for them is less than his hate for the church/Cox family.

If Josh abducts these kids, he isn't going to be facing kidnapping charges. The family will be planning funerals... if they are able to to find them.

We just have to hope that he is too big of a wuss to do anything... and that the November court date gives him false hope.

For the record, I am hoping that he does not try to abduct the boys, but it would not surprise me if he tries.

I'm sure LE has considered and is prepared for that real possibility.

For the record, I am hoping that he does not try to abduct the boys, but it would not surprise me if he tries.

I'm sure LE has considered and is prepared for that real possibility.

Hmmm just wondering if the fact that the BACA showing up at the hearing has anything to do with that? Perhaps the children are getting some protection?

He wasn't a big enough wuss to make Susan disappear. I think that should tell us enough about what JP is capable of doing to his children should he kidnap them.

I agree if he does kidnap them they will never be seen alive again. And much like Susan I doubt their bodies would be found again. If LE is smart they should track JP with a GPS. I would for sure keep tabs on his cell phone.

The hearing showed everyone just how much JP loathes the Coxes as well as their church. And we all know what happens when a sociopath's hatred outweighs any feelings they have for a "loved one". Caylee Anthony is gone for that same reason. Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter.

Hmmm just wondering if the fact that the BACA showing up at the hearing has anything to do with that? Perhaps the children are getting some protection?
Certainly sent a message to me that they have an eye on the situation...show of muscle so to speak...

How do these supervised visits work?
Where are they going to be done at?
Who's supervising?
Will there only be one person supervising or more?
What if there is only one and one of the boys has to go to the bathroom?
Is there video and audio available where they'll be visiting him?
Is the three hours to be done all on Sundays?

I'm sorry but I don't want him left alone at all with them. Not even left alone enough where he could whisper to them. Three hours is a long time.
Wishing I could supervise them myself!

When my ex was ordered supervised visits he only visited once and then never again. His supervised visits were supposed to be done at DFS and supervised by the caseworker there.

I think Josh will continue with his visits, though. What do you all think?

I think it depends on the circumstances and just how uncomfortable Josh feels during the supervised visitation. Remember this is the man who said to leave his children with strangers rather than his wife's parents (who don't like him - wah). In his mind this is all about Josh and what Josh wants/needs, not about the children and their needs.

As JustJax said, it sends a message. The only reason they would be there is to protect the children.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that these visitations take place at a neutral location. The Coxes would never want JP in their house, and the boys wouldn't be allowed to go back to the Powell nest. Someone has remarked something about a social worker being present with the children and their father, and another observing from behind a two way mirror (you know what I mean). I know a young man who is only allowed supervised visitation with his child, and he is obliged to pay for the supervising person- the state doesn't pick up the tab.

As JustJax said, it sends a message. The only reason they would be there is to protect the children.

I have to say that I LOVE <3 BACA!! I am particularly partial because I know the psychologist that founded BACA. He is so very awesome! He looks tough (like a biker), but he is just a big teddy bear. He really helps the kids that go to him. I was so fortunate to get to know him. He would ride his Harley to work and he took my son for a ride. He wears leather, and I believe his mission is a great one. Protect the children!

He talks about how the kids feel brave enough to testify in court when a bunch of big ole dudes walk into the court room in leather. He talks about how hard some of the rides are, but how great it is when he can see the strength that the kids feel when they ride up. He said that the kids are never scared of the bikers. I just love that!

He wasn't a big enough wuss to make Susan disappear. I think that should tell us enough about what JP is capable of doing to his children should he kidnap them.

I agree if he does kidnap them they will never be seen alive again. And much like Susan I doubt their bodies would be found again. If LE is smart they should track JP with a GPS. I would for sure keep tabs on his cell phone.

The hearing showed everyone just how much JP loathes the Coxes as well as their church. And we all know what happens when a sociopath's hatred outweighs any feelings they have for a "loved one". Caylee Anthony is gone for that same reason. Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter.

I do think it's possible that they might find the boys if Josh did abduct them. For a couple of reasons.
A) Josh would kill himself too, so he wouldn't need to hide his crime to prevent prosecution.
B) Knowing where the boys were and what happened to them would be horrible for Susan's family.
I wouldn't even be surprised if Josh did it so that family members found them.

I don't know that I think it took much "courage" to make Susan disappear. Since I don't think he strangled her or anything.
I think the "courage" was in the hours it took him to work up the courage to put something in her pancakes. Then hide a body.

However, I definitely agree Susan's disappearance shows what he is capable of.
EVEN if he was innocent, what he has done since her disappearance shows what he is capable of.

I have a very strongly dislike for certain organized religions. (With good reason, unlike Josh.)
However, I have family members who are very involved in those religions.
I would never dream of keeping my children away from those family members.
If my children had to go into foster care, I would rather they go with those family members (whom I cannot stand) than be with strangers.

So while I can almost relate to Josh on the religion and in-law issues... I fail to understand the depriving people of their grandchildren.
If I I have not done that, he certainly had no right to.
I had real safety issues to worry about and I still found a way to allow them to see my kids.

I have to say that I LOVE <3 BACA!! I am particularly partial because I know the psychologist that founded BACA. He is so very awesome! He looks tough (like a biker), but he is just a big teddy bear. He really helps the kids that go to him. I was so fortunate to get to know him. He would ride his Harley to work and he took my son for a ride. He wears leather, and I believe his mission is a great one. Protect the children!

He talks about how the kids feel brave enough to testify in court when a bunch of big ole dudes walk into the court room in leather. He talks about how hard some of the rides are, but how great it is when he can see the strength that the kids feel when they ride up. He said that the kids are never scared of the bikers. I just love that!

Big smiles here. I've known a lot of "bikers" (I ride a Harley and have ridden and raced all my life.) A lot of those big tough looking guys have hearts of gold. Classic case of don't judge a book by its cover (actually, when I see them I default to big-hearted-lug). Of course, a lot are also absolute animals. You learn some of the ways to tell the differences. Most are good.

I think this is the guy you mean?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rftpE-RWiI"]baca11mindsl - YouTube[/ame]

I don't usually post many links because you all beat me to it, so I hope it's okay that I am posting this one. If not I apologize in advance.

While I don't have the fear that Josh would do this to his children right there, I do fear that if not watched something very bad could happen. God, please protect Susan's sons.

http://www.wytv.com/content/news/lo...g-Daughter-During/qACP8ONbWkmYuTjXGjjiXw.cspx

All JMO

Big smiles here. I've known a lot of "bikers" (I ride a Harley and have ridden and raced all my life.) A lot of those big tough looking guys have hearts of gold. Classic case of don't judge a book by its cover (actually, when I see them I default to big-hearted-lug). Of course, a lot are also absolute animals. You learn some of the ways to tell the differences. Most are good.

I think this is the guy you mean?

baca11mindsl - YouTube

Yep!!! That is Dr. Lilly (or J.P.) LOVE him! Don't you just love our Utah mountains behind him in this video?

I have seen several BACA rides. They are truly amazing and a sight to behold!

P.S. I have a lot of friends that ride too. You are right, the larger majority are big hearted galoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member