IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Be sure to listen to Rosco on WS Radio tonight, it'll be GREAT!

Rosco, thank you and your hubby for being on the show! My apologies for not being there to greet you - my aunt passed away after a long illness.

May having this exposure help bring this case to a close! :praying:

Rosco: Thank you for sharing a little of your personal loss regarding your father and step-mother on the radio show last night.

I pray that you find the answers that you seek; and that justice will be served.

This link may have been posted before, although I came across it through Google. I'll add it here as it gives at least a 'condensed' version of the case, and all the links it refers to still work.

http://truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=93

Please accept my hugs and admiration for your courage and determination to see this through.

Thanks Kimster - Im so sorry for your loss.

DH and I are thrilled that WS had given Dad and Darleen's unsolved case the attention - - - We truly are blessed with everyone here at WS.

Thank you again Kimster and YES - - praying for closure...

Always-
Rosco

Rosco, thank you and your hubby for being on the show! My apologies for not being there to greet you - my aunt passed away after a long illness.

May having this exposure help bring this case to a close! :praying:

JUST FABULOUS !!! Thank you for sharing this link.. I had forgotten about this story and so much truth it holds. *tears*

Much of it has not changed in the past 3yrs since.... Still holding on to that grasp of anything and anyone who might come forward. Still believe the killer/s were very close and knew everything about the house and the coming/and/goings... No stranger...

Thanks Truth Prevails.. All my love to you and thanks for listening..

Never giving up.

Rosco.....

Rosco: Thank you for sharing a little of your personal loss regarding your father and step-mother on the radio show last night.

I pray that you find the answers that you seek; and that justice will be served.

This link may have been posted before, although I came across it through Google. I'll add it here as it gives at least a 'condensed' version of the case, and all the links it refers to still work.

http://truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=93

Please accept my hugs and admiration for your courage and determination to see this through.

Anyone with information regarding the murders of TERRY and DARLEEN ANDERSON - should contact
the LaGrange County Sheriff's Department at 260-463-7491,
Indiana State Police Fort Wayne Post at 260-463-4343
or Crime Stoppers at (800) 342-STOP.

There is a $20,000 reward being offered for information which leads to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murders.

Sources have told me that Terry and Darleen's daughter Amanda was arrested on October 7, but I do not know the reasons, yet. It is NOT related to the murders, however, I do know that.

The memorial was terrific, with GORGEOUS weather, praise the Lord, and THREE TV stations from 2 cities covering the event!!!! :woohoo:

Sources have told me that Terry and Darleen's daughter Amanda was arrested on October 7, but I do not know the reasons, yet. It is NOT related to the murders, however, I do know that.
Any more news on this end of things?

Roscoe ~ Bless you and your loved ones. I know this is a very hard time of year for you and your family, one of many I am certain.

I wish for the truth to come out and the responsible party(s) to face justice. It will happen, I have faith and hope and it will happen.

((((( HUGS )))))

~TCO~ Keeping the faith.

From the link MaryCarney posted in the previous post:

MONGO, Ind. (WANE) - IP>A “person of interest” has been named in a LaGrange County cold case. Deputy Chief Jeff Campos confirms they believe the man who murdered Terry and Darlene Anderson in 2005 is already behind bars for another crime.

Campos said the name of the person is not being released right now because the charges in the Mongo crime have not been filed. The man, however, is not scheduled to be released from prison on the current charge until 2035

<snip>

According to Campos, the department sent a case centering on the person of interest to the LaGrange County Prosecutor’s Office in the spring of 2010. Prosecuting Attorney Jeff Wible did not return phone calls for a comment.

The Andersons' family members aren't exactly relieved to hear the news. Terry and Darlene's son-in-law Eric Musilek told NewsChannel 15 he doesn't think police have the right person.

I'm really curious why the M family believes this is the wrong person. :waitasec:

Wondering if there are any known ties to this POI? And now I have to go back to refresh my memory of one of Terry's former coworkers who IIRC was found guilty of another murder. Wondering if this person is the POI Mongo LE is referring too.

Also, I thought the state police were working with county LE as well. :waitasec:

I too am praying this is the break this case needs. I wonder if this means charges are forthcoming soon?

Praying an arrest comes soon! and really looking forward to what evidence LE will make public as to why they believe this particular POI is responsible.

A quick refresher: Terry Durbin worked for the same tree service as Terry Anderson, and usually on the same truck, with Durbin as driver and Anderson as passenger, typically. Durbin also hung out with Anderson at Anderson's house, often in the same barn he was murdered in, along with daughter "A" and her b/f "Q" and friend "BW."

Speculation: (for disclosure purposes since LE has not released the name of their POI in Terry and Darleens murder).

I wonder if this is the POI LE is refering to. Durbin was charged in the spring of 2010 with a different murder. Went to trial in the fall of 2010 and was found guilty of felony murder.

Terry J. Durbin, 41, was convicted of felony murder and robbery using force with a deadly weapon resulting in serious bodily injury - a Class A felony.

http://www.winchesternewsgazette.com/articles/2010/11/01/news/doc4ccf02dc7e942938678666.txt

Haven't found what sentencing TD received, still looking. I'm curious is Terry A still worked with Terry D at the time of his and Darleens murders. And if not, when did they last work together?

TERRY J DURBIN
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DOC Number[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]211120[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]First Name [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TERRY[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Middle Name[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]J[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last Name[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DURBIN[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Suffix[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Date of Birth[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10/15/1969[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gender[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Male[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Race[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]White[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Facility/Location[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pendleton Correctional Facility[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Earliest Possible Release Date *
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11/12/2039[/FONT]
[/FONT]

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs?previous_page=1&detail=211120

Interesting. this guy is locked up. No reason for anyone to not come forward with any information that could help LE file charges, IF this is their unnamed POI in Terry and Darleens case. this is simply speculation, as LE has not publicly named their POI in this case.

jmo

I remember in the Topix forums, probably around February of 2010, daughter Amanda openly accused Terry Durbin of being involved, and of being investigated. I will have to find the link, but I remember being quite shocked at her coming out with a name like that in public. If my timeline is right, she made those comments about 2 months before the case was given to the prosecutor.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back