The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to NBC, DB bought baby food and baby wipes along with the wine. Game changer for anyone? Doesn't sound like she planned anything when you consider that. What do you think?

Nope - thinking it was routine & an opportunity to go to the market

I hate to drive. Avoid it like the plague. But I do keep a valid license and my own vehicle because sometimes you just have to drive, you know? One of the animals gets injured, Hubby breaks down, neighbor needs ride to doctor, or maybe I just have to go get milk to finish a dish. What I absolutely can NOT imagine is having young children in my home and not having access to a vehicle or a valid license, or some reliable way to get them to a doctor in an emergency.

(Please, no one jump down my throat with comments about how some people can't afford a second vehicle, can't drive due to medical reasons, etc. I already know that. I'm saying that, for me personally, I would never be comfortable with it. That's all.)

Well they got three kids with them and only the boyfriend works. So possibly not able to afford to have two cars.

Well actually I know people who don't have drivers licenses. It would make me nuts not to be able to go to the mall all by myself leaving my :crazy: husband at home. He doesn't understand mall shopping at all! :floorlaugh:

But there are some women I know that just don't drive.

I'm in that group and I know a lot of other people too. DB's mother passed away when she was about 15. She got pregnant and married her high school sweetheart quite young. There were a lot of things going on in her life around the time when the average young person is learning to drive and getting their license. Her boyfriend/husband probably the driving. I think it's quite possible that she doesn't have one.

I also don't recall seeing any driving infractions for her.

MOO

I think I am losing my marbles. Now I can't find the side by side pics that were posted only a short time ago. :crazy:

:seeya: You are not alone ... I have already "lost" mine trying to keep up with all the "developments", especially in the past 3 days ... :floorlaugh:

:innocent::crazy::innocent:

The media is obviously creating hype by labeling this guy in surveillance as an "unknown male." They know who it is and mom was not with a secret, suspicious man. They probably will not release this information for a long while just to continue this charade and keep the public's attention. LE says the video does not yield leads into the disappearance of Lisa. I believe the trip to be innocent in nature.

I hate to drive. Avoid it like the plague. But I do keep a valid license and my own vehicle because sometimes you just have to drive, you know? One of the animals gets injured, Hubby breaks down, neighbor needs ride to doctor, or maybe I just have to go get milk to finish a dish. What I absolutely can NOT imagine is having young children in my home and not having access to a vehicle or a valid license, or some reliable way to get them to a doctor in an emergency.

(Please, no one jump down my throat with comments about how some people can't afford a second vehicle, can't drive due to medical reasons, etc. I already know that. I'm saying that, for me personally, I would never be comfortable with it. That's all.)

Mt_Kat: I don't like to drive either. I have a Cadi in the garage & an impeccable driving record but HATE to drive!!! I am always allowing people to drive me in my car -- wish I could afford a chauffeur 24/7.

So, when I have an opportunity from a neighbor to ride to the market, I take it! Heck, I take StL public transportation in lieu of paying for parking . . . it's all about balancing $$$

I don't know why she wouldn't, but maybe they only had one car and the father was taking it to work?

I have a 30 yr old niece , mother of two, has never learned to drive. My sister or her boyfriend have to drive her to work and elsewhere.

The dad drives a company truck I believe. They have a car too.

If Jeremy was watching the kids while she shopped, why didn't LE know about the trip sooner?

Because it was an opportunity at the spur of the moment . . . dang, buying things for the baby & stuff for a get together should not be such a crime.

Now I am going to be watching MY back

Nothing if she was drinking it with her husband. Oops. I forgot this wasn't her husband. I should have stated, "if she was drinking it with her latest babydaddy." Whoops. That didn't sound so good either. Ok....I give up.

"babydaddy" ? LOL, I love that ! :floorlaugh:

If my child were missing like this I wouldnt leave anything out at all. I would tell them what times I went to the bathroom if that would help but I certainly would not leave out the fact that I went to the store. I know this site doesnt like assumptions and what its, but I believe I remember hearing on TV that she NEVER left her house at all that day. To me that means she didnt go to the store or even outside. Obviously, she lied. I also "believe" it was the police that found the receipt and thats how they pulled the tape of the store. Leads me to believe she is hiding something. I promise to try and make sure I remember where I get this info from, but I switch back and forth between all MSM channels and read them online as well so I dont always remember which one I heard it on. I only remember I heard it.

Yeah, but, what if someone came on tv and said you didn't go to the bathroom at that time, it was 15 minutes later, lol. I think alot of the confusion is the media. I don't remember her saying she never left the house that day, I probably missed that. I did see a report last night, though, that said an employee of the store called and said she had been in on that day. It was on FOX or HLN, I can't remember. If that is the case, it was probably just someone who thought that info might help. I haven't heard that she was trying to hide the fact that she went to the store. I'll look and see what I can find and try to provide a link for the employee calling LE with the info.

Yeah, but, what if someone came on tv and said you didn't go to the bathroom at that time, it was 15 minutes later, lol. I think alot of the confusion is the media. I don't remember her saying she never left the house that day, I probably missed that. I did see a report last night, though, that said an employee of the store called and said she had been in on that day. It was on FOX or HLN, I can't remember. If that is the case, it was probably just someone who thought that info might help. I haven't heard that she was trying to hide the fact that she went to the store. I'll look and see what I can find and try to provide a link for the employee calling LE with the info.

Another interesting thing Debbie forgot to mention was to let Jeremy know about the dumpster fire.

2 minutes in DB talks about dumpster fire. Notice how she is looking away from the reporter for this answer. Also, note that Jeremy had not heard about the fire, but Debbie had.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-add...-lisa-irwins-parents-20111011,0,5050853.story

To stay on topic of this thread, it appears Debbie has left out some important details with regards to this case.

Because it was an opportunity at the spur of the moment . . . dang, buying things for the baby & stuff for a get together should not be such a crime.

Now I am going to be watching MY back

I just meant that even if she forgot her quick trip to the store, Dad should've remembered watching the kids for a few minutes before he had to leave for work. LE wouldn't have had to find out about this supposed "gap" in the timeline from the receipt. One of the two of them ought to have remembered. Just wondering if the kids were with someone else...or left home alone. The oldest is 9? Would it be possible that he was to "watch" the siblings for 20 minutes? If so, is that a normal occurance? Or was someone else hanging out at the house as well? Just thinking Dad was already gone...

"babydaddy" ? LOL, I love that ! :floorlaugh:

I don't . . . find this word full of disrespect especially used in this scenario -- these 2 adults are trying to blend into a family, right? Pity we jump to these typical descriptions without knowing who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288