The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything wrong with saving some gas while buying wine. Maybe they think of the environment and see no reason for two cars to drive to the same store back to back from the same neighborhood when one has room for two people and more, or maybe they just like the company.

CNN just showed an interview with the grocery clerk. She said she knew Debbie from her past shopping there. She said Debbie was usually upbeat and smiling, pleasant to her children and was delighted when she found out she was pregnant with Lisa. She said when the FBI questioned her, they wanted to know Debbie's usual demeanor and her demeanor that afternoon.

Bill the PI wasn't mentioned. Maybe he's coming up later?

ETA, grocery clerk said FBI found the receipt at the home.

Imo, LE probably found the receipt or got a tip about the visit to the store early on and were using it to see if Debbi was being honest. I think she ommitted the trip every time LE asked her about the time line and that's probably one reason LE started focusing hard on mom. JMO...

And maybe a reason she failed the lie detector test, JMO.

I think the store release the tape, not the police. Why? They may have done it for free publicity or they were paid for the footage perhaps?

That would be my guess. The store probably got some $$ for the footage. I just saw it on CNN. Since it wasn't considered "evidence" by LE, they gave it back to the store to do with as they please.

Could this be her alibi just like TH in Kyron's disappearance was at coffee store????

I wonder how much baby food she bought - enough for a night or enough for a week?

Why feed the baby if you're going to do something to the baby? It makes no sense that she would buy babyfood if she planned something.

Unless, she planned a hoax.

But after a week, I'd think the hoax would be up.

I'm not completely backtracking on my feelings about DB, but the baby food/wipes purchase is causing me to reconsider.

I wish we knew more! I think we're all spoiled by how much discovery we were able to see in the Anthony case.

Somebody had asked what kind of wine it was. If the wine was to be drunk immmediately, it must have been red wine IMO, as it was not in the refrigerator at the store. I could be wrong but that is how I interpret that.

This is wine in a box for pete's sake...you think these people care about the subleties of temperature's effect on the taste of wine? :floorlaugh:

;)

I don't see anything wrong with saving some gas while buying wine. Maybe they think of the environment and see no reason for two cars to drive to the same store back to back from the same neighborhood when one has room for two people and more, or maybe they just like the company.

I once rode to the store with a neighbor to get a couple of items in the middle of the day....why???? because he had stopped over to watch a football game and his car was parked in the driveway behind mine! So he would have had to move his anyway to let me get mine out of the garage. Solution---get what we both wanted from the store at the same time and move only one car. NO big deal, and certainly no scandal!

The other thing is that a local has said that this was not the closest grocery store to her house where she could have purchased these items. Was she on the way to another house?

Is there some rule about having to go to the grocery store closest to you?

Not singling you out because I've seen this reference several times in this thread and it makes no sense to me.
Publix is my favorite grocery store and while Food Depot is way cheaper and closer, I will still drive a mile further to go to my favored Publix store just because I like it better.

Why feed the baby if you're going to do something to the baby? It makes no sense that she would buy babyfood if she planned something.

I'm not completely backtracking on my feelings about DB, but the baby food/wipes purchase is causing me to reconsider.

I wish we knew more! I think we're all spoiled by how much discovery we were able to see in the Anthony case.

So far I'm not seeing premeditated here, but if it was a planned murder it would IMO make perfect sense to buy baby food and diapers and otherwise carry on as usual as if you're still going to have a baby tomorrow. It would be kinda obvious if you suddenly stop, before the baby is missing.

I was wondering more about sending the baby off with someone--a sitter--a relative--someone who would need a few of these items as a "starter set" if they were keeping her for a while (or for good). Just one in a million other possibilities--but since the actualities are soooo up in the air.....

So far I'm not seeing premeditated here, but if it was a planned murder it would IMO make perfect sense to buy baby food and diapers and otherwise carry on as usual as if you're still going to have a baby tomorrow. It would be kinda obvious if you suddenly stop, before the baby is missing.

True, but I don't know if inexperienced criminal minds think that way. KC, for instance, didn't think anything out. She went partying and bought tons of stuff at Target... nothing for Caylee.

I'm thinking out loud. IMO, so much points to DB... except this purchase of baby goods. So, I now have one foot on the fence.

cuz if you're interested in saving a small amount of gas (under 2 miles), then what ya out buying box o' wine? Priorities? If you can afford that box, then you can afford that small amount of gas. Unless she had a reason to be in the car with a young man.

Just me and how I'm looking at it. It sure didn't look like he had any shoppin to do at the store. There's no MSM link to say they stopped anywhere else on that trip.

MOO please - thanks.

Mel

That car in the driveway looks like an older model. Maybe it's just a that barely runs and she only drives it when she has to?

CNN just showed an interview with the grocery clerk. She said she knew Debbie from her past shopping there. She said Debbie was usually upbeat and smiling, pleasant to her children and was delighted when she found out she was pregnant with Lisa. She said when the FBI questioned her, they wanted to know Debbie's usual demeanor and her demeanor that afternoon.

Bill the PI wasn't mentioned. Maybe he's coming up later?

ETA, grocery clerk said FBI found the receipt at the home.

So what did she say about her demeanor that afternoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but I don't know if inexperienced criminal minds think that way. KC, for instance, didn't think anything out. She went partying and bought tons of stuff at Target... nothing for Caylee.

I'm thinking out loud. IMO, so much points to DB... except this purchase of baby goods. So, I now have one foot on the fence.

Sadly, with all of the media circus surrounding so many of these cases, future criminals get a better clue as to what the public (and LE) will tolerate. It almost grooms them to create a better illusion. Hence the Cummings case...

The other thing is that a local has said that this was not the closest grocery store to her house where she could have purchased these items. Was she on the way to another house?
The difference in distance is minute. We are talking maybe a couple of blocks or so. Festival is the larger, brighter, usually has the best sales store of the two. MOST of us go to Festival rather than Thriftway. We are much more apt to run into each other at Festival than Thriftway.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old?Page=3

Stanton said he would hold a news conference on Thursday to offer new information in the case, including more information about who hired him.

So there are two investigations going on! j/k

Who is Bill Stanton and how did he come to be involved in this? Who hired him?

I so hope this is not another Leonard Padilla type situation. He came from far away, showed up with a specific purpose in the situation, and ended up making it into a circus.

BBM: I agree ...

Also .... I find it "very odd" that the video of DB at the store shopping several hours before the last time Baby Lisa was "allegedly" seen was RELEASED ...

SPECULATING here ...

1. Let's just say that DB told LE that she was at the store several hours before Baby Lisa went missing ... and she has a "receipt" to prove it ... And DB gives the receipt to LE ... LE then goes to the store with the receipt, requests video -- which may take a week -- and confirms DB's story. Then WHY would this video of DB in the store BE RELEASED to the public IF DB's story is "confirmed" ?

- or -

2. Let's say that DB did NOT tell LE that she was at the store several hours before Baby Lisa went missing ... LE finds a "receipt" amongst the items they had collected at the house, and it takes time to go through all the papers, evidence, etc. ... and noticed the "date and time" was just hours before Baby Lisa was "allegedly" last seen ... and then LE realized that DB did NOT tell them that "little bit of info" of being at the store several hours before Lisa goes "missing" ... so LE goes out and confirms it ... okay, then WHY RELEASE this video ? Wouldn't this be "something" that LE would want to keep to themselves -- while they are continuing to investigate ?

IMO ... there is a REASON this video was released ... and it has something to do with DB ... and MAYBE "something else" ...

MOO ...

IMO if it WAS the store employee that called LE with the tip, they were probably concerned it could be the 20ish person the LE were questioning the neighbors about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong