• No, I believe her

Votes: 108 15.4%
  • Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, she did it, it was premeditated murder, it was done for money, and we are seeing a copy-cat of Casey Anthony. The accomplice will also be a lover.

This will be my final theory on the case. I have only rumors to support why, so can't post them. But I believe them. They rang true and confirmed my suspicions that she is a sociopath.

MOO.

:(

Yes, she did it, it was premeditated murder, it was done for money, and we are seeing a copy-cat of Casey Anthony. The accomplice will also be a lover.

This will be my final theory on the case. I have only rumors to support why, so can't post them. But I believe them. They rang true and confirmed my suspicions that she is a sociopath.

MOO.

I've been wondering if there will be copy cat Casey Anthony cases.. since she was so successfull at securing her 'bella vita'.. but I hope you are wrong on this one. I'm still on the fence on the parent's involvment and hoping baby Lisa willl be found alive.

What about the box of wine that the mother bought? Was that consumed the night baby Lisa disappeared? Seems strange for her to be drinking wine when she is alone caring for small children.

Maybe the Dad did something to Lisa and Mom really does think the baby was kidnapped.

MOO.

Going from your theory and just for argument sake, what if she does have a lover and perhaps baby Lisa could possibly be the lover's baby? What if the lover was questioning paternity of baby Lisa?

I've been wondering if there will be copy cat Casey Anthony cases.. since she was so successfull at securing her 'bella vita'.. but I hope you are wrong on this one. I'm still on the fence on the parent's involvment and hoping baby Lisa willl be found alive.

What about the box of wine that the mother bought? Was that consumed the night baby Lisa disappeared? Seems strange for her to be drinking wine when she is alone caring for small children.

The one thing that keeps going through my mind is the mom not being sure about the unlocked front door and forgetting to close the window. My husband worked nights when we were raising our children, I always checked that everything was locked up before going to bed, it was the same routine everynight, even when my husband didn't work.

I can't understand how the mom cannot be sure about the front door, especially with this being the first night that her husband was working an overnight shift. Also, the bedroom doors being closed, especially with a young ten month old who was ill. I do understand that some people sleep with their doors closed, but we always felt safer having the doors open when we slept, more so if one of the children were sick. Of course, when we were having "***" we closed the bedroom door, but opened it before falling asleep, and many times rechecked the kids also.

There are so many "firsts", the front door, the window, first night husband working overnight, the cell phones, etc. etc. etc, that have me looking at the parents. Maybe just one thing being off, I would forgive that, but all of this added together has me questioning what the parents are saying. I always will forgive people for mistakes, but when it comes to these "missing" children that seem to constantly be in the news anymore, I am getting upset with no one having to answer for their actions. Where are these children that are never found?

We give birth to these children, and in other cases, adopt them, we are suppose to protect them from harm. Illnesses we can't control, but we always try to get the best care we can for our children, we hate seeing them suffer. Accidents happen also, but we try to make our homes safe. Whatever happened to Lisa was no accident, someone failed that little child, the same as many children before her. Now we hear about high powered lawyers, these parents want "protection" from LE, too bad these high powered lawyers weren't there to protect a child.

This is JMO.

MOO.

Ive seen some nasty rumors too. I beleive some of them. Moo.

Yes, some of the rumors from twitter with links, are really something. No way to verify if they are true or not.

MOO Either way, I am now leaning towards the mother again. I believe, after seeing more of Judge J. last evening, that the dad is just a quiet guy that may not be aware of everything that happens with the mom when he's not around. MOO

My gut instinct, when I first heard of this case, is that Lisa's mother sold her. I'm still leaning in that direction.

MOO.

BBM

How would premeditated murder equate with money? Unless you're referring to that most notorious case recently where everyone's actions were surrounded by networks and foundations and selling merchandise for money.

As for the "lover" - I've had thoughts about that myself as well - but nothing that points to premeditated murder.

I'm not really familiar with the Examiner or their reputation, but this article states DB and JI have hired high powered attorneys.

"The family plans to have a meeting later this week to discuss their entire investigative team which includes two high-powered lawyers who they say will be working on their behalf."

Continue reading on Examiner.com Baby Lisa missing 10 days – surveillance, 911 tapes obtained - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...surveillance-911-tapes-obtained#ixzz1aubDcd9E

The involvement of lawyers doesnt both me as much as the bolded part above. "Later this week"?!!!! Your baby is missing. WTF are you doing today and tomorrow?? You would think things would move on a hourly basis still with strategies to find Lisa, not scheduling things "later this week". She hasnt been gone even 2 weeks yet.

They dont have to take questions. Just get out there in the media and remind people to look out for her and call in any tips to the tipline.

That said, I'm still on the fence because I dont know how much of the news to believe or if the parents are getting poor advice.

BBM

How would premeditated murder equate with money? Unless you're referring to that most notorious case recently where everyone's actions were surrounded by networks and foundations and selling merchandise for money.

As for the "lover" - I've had thoughts about that myself as well - but nothing that points to premeditated murder.

That is exactly what I am referring to. Don't forget the paid interviews as well and any ensuing book/movie deals.

Well if it wasn't for the dumpster fire I would be more hopeful the baby is being hidden for now.

I think the dumpster fire could be a major clue where the body is. Why not just bury the evidence with the body? Was this based on how Caylee's shirt was used to help identify her? Did it have poison on it? Why get rid of the clothes, if that is what was burned?

I am thinking the baby was put in a body of water, and weighed down. MOO.
The clothes needed to be gotten rid of somewhere else.

Anybody else think like Casey, Deborah knows that Lisa is dead?

I just get that feeling. MOO

Anybody else think like, Casey Deborah knows that Lisa is dead?

Yes I do. Also explains why it's easier for her to cry on t.v. I'd love to know how she's been in the house they have been staying at....is she emotional or not?

I know some people can fake tears but that's one thing I cannot do. I probably cry 1-2 times per year and it takes a lot for me to cry.

Yes I do. Also explains why it's easier for her to cry on t.v. I'd love to know how she's been in the house they have been staying at....is she emotional or not?

I know some people can fake tears but that's one thing I cannot do. I probably cry 1-2 times per year and it takes a lot for me to cry.

same goes for me, I have to really have a reason to cry and if my child was missing this would be one of them.

I've never had the opinion the dad had anything to do with baby Lisa missing. I also have never thought he knew anything about the circumstances other than what's been reported. Just never suspected him at all.
As for Debbie I have went back and forth on her being involved in Lisa missing. I'm on the fence, I'm off, and then I'm back on again. Like some of you all have said the circumstances that happened, i.e. the door unlocked, the dog not barking, the window opened, all on Jeremy's first night shift. Too coincidental? Maybe but then I think maybe not. Strange things happen sometimes with no explanation.
For right now the best thing for me is to give her the benefit of the doubt that her beautiful child came up missing on her watch with no participation or knowledge or prior planning on her part.
As for her crying consistently and talking over Jeremy? I can only imagine how hysterical I'd be if my child or one of my grandchildren came up missing. I can only imagine what must be going through the parents mind, if they are indeed innocent, of worrying about their precious daughter.

Now if the police name them as suspects and give us more info as to why I would be glad to listen and readjust my thinking.

Anybody else think like Casey, Deborah knows that Lisa is dead?

iluvmua,
I think that's a huge possibility. It could explain D's lapse of memory petraining to the timeline, her lack of eye contact with J during a couple of the pressers, and her not wanting to return to the house.

And if -by a chance-D was drinking heavely that night (only speculation) not only could that cloud her memory but her guilt would be immense.

imo

Just got a tweet from Peter Alexander - he interviewed the parents and DB said she was drunk the night Lisa went missing.

I will find the link that I see on my cell phone....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back